Infowars Employees Expose Alex Jones

Golden Age

Established
Several years ago, I found Infowars a tremendous source of news that had been posted from sources that had undertaken genuine journalism work, themselves.
In the last few years, [especially since Paul Joseph Watson took over some editorial duties], the site has become a shill for partisan interests and dubious stories.

Its a sad end to a site that had, up untll recently, been a powerful tool to educate citizenry around the world. I mourn its passing, all good things ... etc, etc

I have known this information years ago, while in his early years Jones can be credited with waking people up, along the way something happened and he became a gatekeeper, a pawn in the game he was trying to expose. He found that it brought monetary benefits or perhaps he was threatened secretly, so he continued with his business model and became what you see today. William Cooper was the real deal, he did not want for fame or fortune while he spoke and spread the information that he had compiled. Without his sacrifice, the truth movement would be much weaker. Alex is now a celebrity figure, and does do actual journalism, however you must take his information with a grain of salt. The purpose of the Gatekeepers, is to show truths and expose lies, while keeping certain information withheld from their platform. If they become corrupt, at least appreciate what they were(as we are all flawed Humans), move on and keep seeking others who are speaking truth without monetary compensation.

~In Truth.

Etagloc

Superstar
Who is Milton Cooper?
Milton Cooper aka Bill Cooper....

he wrote a book called Behold a Pale Horse. It's a really good book. I seriously recommend it. He was a big conspiracy guy in the 90's and I think up to I think 2001... I think that's when he died. He was killed. Unfortunately- that's like the highest prize a writer can get. His stuff was good enough that he called out Alex Jones something like 18 years before we here at this thread did. Way ahead of his time.

This guy was so on point... when you have time, I seriously recommend this:

(I suggest also get his book and look up his radio stuff)

The Zone

Star
I just didn't know his name was Milton and my sarcasm backfired:) I have seen his work and it is quite interesting and informative and still timely. I suppose if I have seen enough of his stuff, I'd have realized his name was Milton and not William or Bill and or all of the aforementioned. I have a boatload of stuff going on at the moment and will come back to check out the links.

Zoidberg

Established
Alex Jones is just a fatty trying to make some profit off of Trump. Or maybe he used to be sane -- but he has gone insane.

R.I.P to what used to be a good news site, InfoWars.

Milton Cooper aka Bill Cooper....

he wrote a book called Behold a Pale Horse. It's a really good book. I seriously recommend it. He was a big conspiracy guy in the 90's and I think up to I think 2001... I think that's when he died. He was killed. Unfortunately- that's like the highest prize a writer can get. His stuff was good enough that he called out Alex Jones something like 18 years before we here at this thread did. Way ahead of his time.

This guy was so on point... when you have time, I seriously recommend this:

(I suggest also get his book and look up his radio stuff)
He was literally a Godsend, for without his first steps much information would not have been known, there is another man who came before Cooper, William Guy Carr who wrote Pawns In The Game. Cooper's and Carr's books are both essential pieces in my library, I recommend them wherever I find a place to plant a seed. These books have changed my life and I am eternally grateful for their sacrifices. Coopers lecture series on Mystery Babylon is essential for anyone who wants to know the truths of this world. They are easy to find, google The Hour Of The Time, and you will find an archive of his work, being kept up by what must be his closest companions and family, to make sure his good works continue to spread. I wish I could have met him, I find in his voice, an earnest and kind soul that mirrors my own. When you hear him speak, you can feel that he is really hurt by the information that he found, that he was betrayed by the nation that he served, you can hear his sorrow. He knew what path he was taking when he began his programs and lectures, and that they would lead to retaliation and turmoil, but I believe that the Holy Spirit filled him and guided him and he indeed do God's work upon earth even though it meant his death. But do not despair but have Hope!, for there will be Others, we are in the apocalypse (unveiling), and we must stay strong in Faith and bear witness to the evils of the world, for they will be judged in their own time.

Victoria

Rookie
Alex Jones is nothing but an actor telling half-truths and raking in millions in profits off the backs of working people who are scared. I'm incredibly surprised that he's lasted as long as he has, but I guess when you've got the backing of the elite, you can get away with some shit.

Etagloc

Superstar
Alex Jones is nothing but an actor telling half-truths and raking in millions in profits off the backs of working people who are scared. I'm incredibly surprised that he's lasted as long as he has, but I guess when you've got the backing of the elite, you can get away with some shit.
Great post- yes, he does do fear-mongering.

The Zone

Star
To be objective...would not all conspiracy theorists and media types use fear mongering to a degree? I agree that Jones takes it over the top, but people give Alex Jones too much time much like they do Trump, when neither of them are in true control of the narrative. FWIW, despite Jones yapping, I believe in free speech and do not want to see anyone squelched. I do find it interesting that it is the MSM that wants him gone and we all know what they're about.