Infowars drama...reporter arrested

Sunshine

Established
OMG I just tried to "Share", save and email the "Shadowgate" video, and nothing is working. It's doing the "technical issue" thing, the "violates our standards of hate speech" thing, even though there is no hate speech, and it tried to send me to a Korean fact-checker website. WTF! Lol

Daze

Superstar
Its a psy-op. Everything from the arrest where they take her without handcuffs to trending on twitter. Fact is this video can be found all over youtube under multiple links. Its there because they want you to see it. While the video itself is nothing more then Left / Right paradigm garbage.

Seriously, if i have to tell you infowhores is not credible in 2020... 20 years after Agent Jones snuck into the grove and has been repeatedly exposed ever since, then there is no hope for you.

This video is about 50 minutes long, most won't bother. But HighImpactFlix absolutely destroys this psy-op.

Aero

Superstar
I figured this event was some right-wing flag-planting.

I read a report that said she and her husband got charged with domestic violence. That's pretty convenient for the WWE fake wrestling types. I'm just wondering if there was some psychic behind this, or if they staged it all themselves.

BTW I use the term psychic loosely. It could simply mean unconscious driving or higher levels of consciousness.

Its a psy-op. Everything from the arrest where they take her without handcuffs to trending on twitter. Fact is this video can be found all over youtube under multiple links. Its there because they want you to see it. While the video itself is nothing more then Left / Right paradigm garbage.

Seriously, if i have to tell you infowhores is not credible in 2020... 20 years after Agent Jones snuck into the grove and has been repeatedly exposed ever since, then there is no hope for you.

This video is about 50 minutes long, most won't bother. But HighImpactFlix absolutely destroys this psy-op.
Great video thanks for sharing. Yeah the doc is classic disinfo. Give some truth, but make the details a lie and misdirection. The documentary makes it out that Obama is some mastermind leading the nwo, and only voting trump can foil his evil plans. Gimme a break. I think AJ has been an agent from the beginning, he was created to replace Bill Cooper, a real truth teller, with a kosher safe message. He is firmly in the Rothschild/Netanyahu camp with trump, and even endorses Rothschild and Netanyahu openly.

says he works with people in delta force here, the part of the army which psyops come from (literally on the Wikipedia page for delta force that they are the psyops department)
Playlist here

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
The other day the words New World Order was trending on Twitter so why not Millie Weaver? This High Impact Flix video is stupid.

And Jones is right, there is so much paranoia towards Israel it is laughable. And what do you make of this quote from him if he is really pro-Israel.

"A lot of the wars, a lot of the stuff happening in the Middle East, is because of the Israeli lobby, one of the most powerful in the United States, and they they brag about this.
It's called a conspiracy theory here in the US, but they've bought off a lot of the preachers to go spout this stuff, that's public.
They have bragged, Erol Sharone bragged that they own our congress. They have bragged and then Haaratz and Jerusalem Post will jump up and down and say that the US has got to do more to attack Iran and go into these other countries.
Y'know folks always think that "well, they blew up the World Trace Centers to get the seven billion in insurance money" or "they did it to get the oil" or "they did it to be able to invade the middle east" or "did they it for weapons sales" or "they did it for opium" or "they did it for Israel".
It's ALL those reasons.
The New World Order doesn't do something unless the cost-benefit analysis, it helps ALL of their major operations, and this is what it really comes down to in the final equation.
The people destroying America are the ones who got us into this foreign war.
It has nothing to do with patriotism, you're destroying yourself, and Israel's very corrupt, does a lot of horrible things, they're very oppressive to their own people."

He has since moved on from that and sees that the globalists are not just in Israel.

Daze

Superstar
And Jones is right,
I'll save you the face palm meme. And just say "when you argue with stupid people, onlookers can't tell the difference."
Mark Twain quote, was it?

Lets just cut through the bs. You're pro Israel? Simple question.

Would completely explain why you support an obvious gate keeper. Now, what are you gonna do about Obama? Seeing he's the deep state coming after your boy Chump.

Helioform

Star
I'll save you the face palm meme. And just say "when you argue with stupid people, onlookers can't tell the difference."
Mark Twain quote, was it?

Lets just cut through the bs. You're pro Israel? Simple question.

Would completely explain why you support an obvious gate keeper. Now, what are you gonna do about Obama? Seeing he's the deep state coming after your boy Chump.
I don't really care about Israel. Leftists are obsessed with that country though.

And I don't really support him, but he has some good info on his show. You just have to use discernment. Obama I don't care about either. Trump is doing some good things, but is not perfect. And the idea that Jones is pro Trump no matter what is also dumb. He has called him out on the vaccine and the 5G numerous times.

The other day the words New World Order was trending on Twitter so why not Millie Weaver? This High Impact Flix video is stupid.

And Jones is right, there is so much paranoia towards Israel it is laughable. And what do you make of this quote from him if he is really pro-Israel.

"A lot of the wars, a lot of the stuff happening in the Middle East, is because of the Israeli lobby, one of the most powerful in the United States, and they they brag about this.
It's called a conspiracy theory here in the US, but they've bought off a lot of the preachers to go spout this stuff, that's public.
They have bragged, Erol Sharone bragged that they own our congress. They have bragged and then Haaratz and Jerusalem Post will jump up and down and say that the US has got to do more to attack Iran and go into these other countries.
Y'know folks always think that "well, they blew up the World Trace Centers to get the seven billion in insurance money" or "they did it to get the oil" or "they did it to be able to invade the middle east" or "did they it for weapons sales" or "they did it for opium" or "they did it for Israel".
It's ALL those reasons.
The New World Order doesn't do something unless the cost-benefit analysis, it helps ALL of their major operations, and this is what it really comes down to in the final equation.
The people destroying America are the ones who got us into this foreign war.
It has nothing to do with patriotism, you're destroying yourself, and Israel's very corrupt, does a lot of horrible things, they're very oppressive to their own people."

He has since moved on from that and sees that the globalists are not just in Israel.
It’s a lot more than him saying the globalists aren’t just in Israel. He constantly says he works for the government on his show, is in close contact with the pentagon and the cia, and somehow people just let that slide. He says trump came on his show because he was advised by the us army delta force to do so, and he is close with delta force. If you know anything about the us army, it is controlled by pro Israel neocons, and the United States government in general is controlled top to bottom left to right, by Israel, a foreign nation. If that isn’t the biggest story and why you’d never mention it I don’t know wha is. According to Jones the enemy is the Muslims, aka israels enemy, and the Chinese, says the Chinese control Hollywood and Muslims control the federal reserve... total definition of disinfo.

as far as I know, the quote you provided is the only instance in joneses career that he has called out Israel, the rest of his takes are decidedly pro Israel, pro Netanyahu, even pro Rothschild now, saying the rothschilds are trying to redistribute money to the people and are fighting the Rockefellers. It’s all a smoke show. The quote just gives the possibility that there was a time when he was freer to give information as he saw fit before he chose a side, or was chosen.

there is good info that he gives sure, but most of it is tainted or has misdirection. He will never have certain guests on that have done the research with 911 for example and can give the story in full, instead has “was it mini nukes and was there no planes” type people on, just serving to confuse.

Helioform

Star
It’s a lot more than him saying the globalists aren’t just in Israel. He constantly says he works for the government on his show, is in close contact with the pentagon and the cia, and somehow people just let that slide. He says trump came on his show because he was advised by the us army delta force to do so, and he is close with delta force. If you know anything about the us army, it is controlled by pro Israel neocons, and the United States government in general is controlled top to bottom left to right, by Israel, a foreign nation. If that isn’t the biggest story and why you’d never mention it I don’t know wha is. According to Jones the enemy is the Muslims, aka israels enemy, and the Chinese, says the Chinese control Hollywood and Muslims control the federal reserve... total definition of disinfo.

as far as I know, the quote you provided is the only instance in joneses career that he has called out Israel, the rest of his takes are decidedly pro Israel, pro Netanyahu, even pro Rothschild now, saying the rothschilds are trying to redistribute money to the people and are fighting the Rockefellers. It’s all a smoke show. The quote just gives the possibility that there was a time when he was freer to give information as he saw fit before he chose a side, or was chosen.

there is good info that he gives sure, but most of it is tainted or has misdirection. He will never have certain guests on that have done the research with 911 for example and can give the story in full, instead has “was it mini nukes and was there no planes” type people on, just serving to confuse.
Yes he has admitted to having close contact with CIA, Freemasons and Delta Force. But that does not necessarilly make him totally unreliable. He has close contacts with Trump as well but he does not always agree with him on certain matters like I I have said in previous post. He can use his personal acquaintances to influence them and I think that is the point he is trying to make when he says this. Otherwise he would not even admit that he is connected like that. You say the US army is "Completely controlled" by Israel but you cannot control individuals as much as an organization. And the Chinese DO own a lot of western companies, especially in the gaming, entertainment and high tech industries. I know of certain companies like Tencent which owns TikTok (and why Trump banned it) and a ton of video game companies in the US. I don't think he ever said that Muslims own the Fed, that would be effing stupid.

He practically never mentions Israel on his site so I'd say he is more neutral. But some of his guest article writers sometimes criticize Jews so... like I remember Paul Joseph Watson mentionning how the Jewish ritual of baby circumcision was wrong (for a few reasons).

There is bound to be disinfo on his site since nobody has the monopoly on truth. I just don't think the paranoia around this Shadowgate documentary is warranted. Weaver is a journalist, she goes where the info takes her and her contacts in that video might not have had the full picture. Saying it is a psyop without proof is just typical conspiracy theorist paranoia and is unproductive. People should be more alarmed by the fact that this psyop software exists at all. Most of us suspected it did but now it seems there is evidence for it.

polymoog

Superstar
Here is the video, I have seen it and it was very interesting. Not sure what to make of it. https://www.bitchute.com/video/w79RsPEIaNvw/
yeah, im going to have to see this for myself. a guy at work was all over this, so i threw lightseekers arguments at him re: obama being the NWO big man, but he said it wasnt like that (granted, hes a big infowars guy).

in a similar vein, im trying to finish that other newer one, "fall of the cabal". so far its 80% good info; 20% off the mark. the last two parts are supposedly all Q- related, so i think i will end up giving it a D.

yeah, im going to have to see this for myself. a guy at work was all over this, so i threw lightseekers arguments at him re: obama being the NWO big man, but he said it wasnt like that (granted, hes a big infowars guy).

in a similar vein, im trying to finish that other newer one, "fall of the cabal". so far its 80% good info; 20% off the mark. the last two parts are supposedly all Q- related, so i think i will end up giving it a D.

Check it out and see what you think! I have a friend who’s an infowars guy too. Says in recent years it’s been good after being censored. I don’t watch it to be fair, and when I see docs like this I can’t see past the partisan politics conclusions they draw, and things they leave out, and I’ve watched a lot of Adam green exposing infowars vids so I’m biased. Ive seen them miss the mark too many times. This doc seemed to me to be the same revelations that we already knew about government spying, with a pro republican spin.
The only take away I got from it was how individualized the info we get is based on our data profile, and that is used to rig juries, etc and it is how the blm protests were so coordinated country wide, people were getting things they thought were news but was just info tailored to them to manipulate them into acting irl.

Aero

Superstar
Why does the government need secret indictments? It just sounds like something the bad guys would do, not the good guys.

ShadowGate Whistleblower Calls Out Alex Jones & Roger Stone!

some really crazy stuff around this documentary now, such as the whistleblower featured in the documentary is now calling out Alex Jones on twitter, saying if jones saw the documentary before it came out he wouldve blocked it because it exposes how Rodger stone (joneses partner), and therefore the trump campaign used the “shadow net”. Although the documentary they do damage control after the information given to make it seem different. When stone became an infowars partner was when it was infiltrated by stones political and Zionist connections. The whistleblower was on infowars basically calling it out to Jones’s face, saying infowars is used as an asset and jones might not even know about it, absolutely crazy stuff. Says he showed up unannounced for the interview on twitter as well, otherwise the interview never would have happened.
after the interview now the whistleblower is calling Jones a liar for how he is spinning his message!

seriously a good breakdown of the ins and outs of the political connections to infowars in this video, and how the information is spun in its presentation.