Industry Plants.

Mambo999

Established
I was listening to the song "Not my Problem" by Laila! which went viral on Tiktok. Turns out, her father is Mos Def, the underground rapper.

1719962866493.png

Her Dad:

1719962887539.png

https://www.instagram.com/yasiinbey/p/C7HwU24LhLf/?hl=en [A post that has some one-eye symbolism](Still Mos Def; Just he goes by his real name)

I wanted to start this thread to see if any more singers/actors/rappers have connections to the industry because I was wondering why after posting two songs on her page she blew up....both songs blew up. She's very talented though and I wish her the best in the industry.

EDIT: But it seems like more often than not, a lot of "viral" celebrities tend to either have famous parents or connections. And it's very hidden too. It was hard to find out that Mos Def had a daughter till I wrote something specific like "Mos def's daughter Laila" in Google because the first result had nonsense.

moodychick

Established
Taylor Swift is an industry plant. Her father is a rich man who is either in the CIA or whatever power connection he has.

Elle King is the daughter of Rob Schneider. She is well-known for the single "X's and O's".