India's Hindu Fundamentalists | People and Power

polymoog

Superstar
nationalist movements are occurring worldwide. take a look at the blue mongols.
not that i like the violence, but people are sick and tired of losing their native cultures and traditions because of the disease of multiculturalism.

Golden Age

Established
Every action has an [equal] and [opposite] reaction . . . this is what you get when neoliberalism forces globalisation down your throat.

Reactionary forces of nihilism and fascism are unleashed and becoming fully animated. Is this the nirvana Blair and Bush had in mind when they launched the 'War On Terror' !?

Golden Age

Established
@Etagloc: "I definitely agree with you on being against globalism and neoliberalism....
instead of globalism the elite should be following a policy of mindyourownbusinessism.... we don't need the world to be one homogenous blob..... I don't think it's progress if I go to China and see a Starbucks.... I think China will be fine without Starbucks and Coca-Cola
but I am not sure this issue specifically has to do with globalization.... to my understanding, this stuff has been going on since India became independent....

although I agree with you on neoliberalism and I do think the economic pressures on the poor are probably leading them in this direction"

Capitalism is an expansionist creed. So it has to turn everyone on the planet into a consuming drone.
We all have to eat like each other, think like each other: rampant individualism, 'lesser of two evils' mentality, maximise ones pleasure, ramp up debts and bend the knee to demagogues of the financial and corporate variety.

Human beings are fundamentally [social] and not [economic] beings. Values, relationships and our collective conscience matters to us. Unsurprisingly, Capitalism is struggling to understand this and its failure to appreciate the totality of the human condition is precipitating an internal intellectual dark night of the soul