Incantation in series or movies and songs.

neptunejoo

Established
I finished binge watching The Witcher because someone who played game and read the book recommended to me. I didn't understand the hype, I mean the plot characters wise it's too condensed and too overdeveloped. It shall have more episodes to make it more coherent and cohesive.

Strange thing happened when I tried to sleep after. I cannot describe it. But when I finally fell asleep, there was such a creature in my dream trying to attack me. And the last time such a thing happened to me was when I started to listen BTS songs years back.

The Witcher has heavily magick and incantation, spells. And I begin to wonder if one of the uttered words are true spells.

It won't surprised me, for words do indeed carry meaning and metaphysical energy in it. Even when we don't understand what is being said.

Do anyone have the same experience?

Dalit

Star
I finished binge watching The Witcher because someone who played game and read the book recommended to me. I didn't understand the hype, I mean the plot characters wise it's too condensed and too overdeveloped. It shall have more episodes to make it more coherent and cohesive.

Strange thing happened when I tried to sleep after. I cannot describe it. But when I finally fell asleep, there was such a creature in my dream trying to attack me. And the last time such a thing happened to me was when I started to listen BTS songs years back.

The Witcher has heavily magick and incantation, spells. And I begin to wonder if one of the uttered words are true spells.

It won't surprised me, for words do indeed carry meaning and metaphysical energy in it. Even when we don't understand what is being said.

Do anyone have the same experience?
Thank you for the warning. Was slightly curious about the show (Hello, Henry Cavill), but had a weird feeling about it. Also felt guilty for watching 4 seasons of GOT with all the sex, violence, incest, witchcraft, etc.

I got that feeling with American Horror Story Season 1. Did have nightmares from it. Didn't watch any more seasons.