Important Message To Forum Members

Antipapirus

Established
Greeting to all of you brave souls who decided to contribute to this forum, we are all awakened to some degree but you must understand something important, we face several problems and i conclude this after reading many of your threads and replys..
We have different :
1-places of birth
2-personalities
3-religion or system belief
4-filters - when i want to say something i first think of what then it goes to a filter in my brain , then it exists my mouth and enters your ear , passes your filter and only then your brain decodes it
Its like 1999 internet speed and pentium 1 procesors.
5-we are using written words without face to face interaction and that makes another filter
6-we are all awakened, and people like us ,at some point, feel the need to prove their truth is the ONE and atack those who are ridicolous [ in their opinion ] or express a totaly different point of wiew from them - im speaking from experience- i was some time like that - it"ll pass
7- We are all in different stages of our own spiritual evolution and that makes a person change and adapt to new points of wiew and totaly different ideas and beliefs - so keep that in mind if you get angered by something someone wrote before you atack him.
8- You must understand that your beliefe system is real and its your truth exactly like my belief system and truth is for me and each other person here so try getting out of your buble and see past your own selfes.

Before i start writing some threads i must warn you my ideas are totaly nuts to some if not many of you and you will feel the need to atack, demand proof , recomend me to go check my mental health or something far far less polite but please dont , not for me , i dont mind really , its for you, enjoy yourself, worst case scenario you read one crazy ass thread , have a good laugh and if you managed to rezonate with something i wrote all the better.
Im not here to provide proof or state facts and truths - im not your employee or your teacher - the best teacher you ever had is YOU - my goal is to check if your thisty and if so drink my brothers and sisters , if not - no need to be mad at me.
My ability is to find good sources of info from every topic , from people who see a part of the grand picture and are experts in that field, take all those point of v iew from all those topics and all that info and build one great picture of the whole truth because its all related in the end.
In the last 6 years i read over 200 books , over 3000 hours of documentaries and tons and tons of internet readings from sites - the topics are Spirituality, Astronomy, History-the real one- verry ancient - ancient - and recent history of this planet and solar system , Health and Nutrition - im all organic and eat only clean sources of meat , Life before and after death , Where we come from , why we are here and where we"re going.
The big picture is so complicated but so simple and its for each of us to understand it in our own way , i cannot give you the whole thing , i can give you enough info to search your own truth in your own way.
Just keep in mind one important thing - everything you knew is a lie or half truth or half lie - everything is a conspiracy [ search the word definition ] - our brains were programed in an MK ultra way from birth and the truth triggers your alter persona whos job is to take you away from it by any means -fear , anger, disgust and hate towards those who dare wake that persona up - we in Israel all are MK ultra victims and i myself had that persona and it still tries to come out even though i see her and control her.

So in conclusion im glad you alowed me the honnor to share with you a little bit of me and i thank your for sharing with me a little bit of yourselfs
Much love to all of you

The Zone

Star
Spell check is your friend. Also, I think most here have studied subjects and are spiritual in some way. And we all have opinions as do you, so I find it hard to swallow that any one person has a grip on the actual reality of things, save blanket statements. Many have expertise in certain areas which is obvious. You say you are not here to provide facts or truths, which obviously means you will be making a lot of statements without source material? I mean, we all here have experiences which drives us.

Antipapirus

Established
View attachment 1725 You sound like Neo from the Matrix!

You never did tell me whether you accepted or rejected Rosicrucianism. From your previous comments, I'm sure you are aware of it. Are you attracted to or repelled by its spiritual philosophy?
I havent researched them i must admit - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucianism -- i read a little now but i must say that if you want to get a picture of my spiritual belief system is then im defined mostly by the books of Ramtha and The Law of One series , so if you know them or will have time reading then you"ll know.
I must say im totaly againts chaneling because a high destiy being can take any form, voice or thought and can trick you real well , and the evil ones are the ones who like to come in dirrect contact with us and spread missinformation but these two books are the only ones im shure with 99.9% they are the real deal.

Antipapirus

Established
Spell check is your friend. Also, I think most here have studied subjects and are spiritual in some way. And we all have opinions as do you, so I find it hard to swallow that any one person has a grip on the actual reality of things, save blanket statements. Many have expertise in certain areas which is obvious. You say you are not here to provide facts or truths, which obviously means you will be making a lot of statements without source material? I mean, we all here have experiences which drives us.
What i mean you do not need to feel as though im stating facts as if you are wrong and im right, or im telling a truth in the sense your beliefs are not true, and about source material offcourse i will provide to anyone who asks for it .
And about my spelling , is there an option on this site to correct spelling ? if not i thank you for your observations but if it bothers you there are many many forum members whoose spelling is superb and it will not bother you there.

Aero

Superstar
Lol I like to think my brain is faster than a pentium 1. Technically speaking our brains are way better than the best computer (that we know of). And the Matrix analogy probably isn't far off from the world we live in. In a symbolic sense anyway. Everyone definitely lives in two different worlds simultaneously. The seen and the unseen world. The inner and the outer. The top and the bottom. You know? We have two eyes, two hands, two legs. One and the other, left and right.

And that isn't science. It's from Gnostic Jesus. What I'm wondering though, isn't that considered channeling? It's dangerous people keep telling me, but dangerous to who? Because I don't see it. I'm not some amateur that does it for shits and giggles. What I've learned is that people have more power in the unseen world. It's just not as gratifying as in the visible world. The only way we can communicate the unseen is through symbols and a symbol is not a whole thing. It's part of a thing. The thing that represents a thing. If that makes sense.

DesertRose

Superstar
I am open in regards to info about how the other side controls us.
Good thing that you understand that we have our own spiritual beliefs and that we come at info from these perspectives.
I am glad you are peaceful in your message.
looking forward to the information.

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
I am open in regards to info about how the other side controls us.
Good thing that you understand that we have our own spiritual beliefs and that we come at info from these perspectives.
I am glad you are peaceful in your message.
looking forward to the information.
I respect all your beliefs , thats the beauty of this forum, this platform offers us a chance to evolve through getting our world chalanged and responding with compasion and love . Its so easy to lash out and go balisitc that its boring.
When you asked about the "other side" do you mean the physical or spiritual control?

JoChris

Superstar
What i mean you do not need to feel as though im stating facts as if you are wrong and im right, or im telling a truth in the sense your beliefs are not true, and about source material offcourse i will provide to anyone who asks for it .
And about my spelling , is there an option on this site to correct spelling ? if not i thank you for your observations but if it bothers you there are many many forum members whoose spelling is superb and it will not bother you there.
If you're self-conscious about your spelling, you could always type your entry in latest Wordperfect first (can't remember name - can others help?), do spell-check and THEN cut-and-paste into this forum.
That is what I would do any way. :)

JoChris

Superstar
Lol I like to think my brain is faster than a pentium 1. Technically speaking our brains are way better than the best computer (that we know of). And the Matrix analogy probably isn't far off from the world we live in. In a symbolic sense anyway. Everyone definitely lives in two different worlds simultaneously. The seen and the unseen world. The inner and the outer. The top and the bottom. You know? We have two eyes, two hands, two legs. One and the other, left and right.

And that isn't science. It's from Gnostic Jesus. What I'm wondering though, isn't that considered channeling? It's dangerous people keep telling me, but dangerous to who? Because I don't see it. I'm not some amateur that does it for shits and giggles. What I've learned is that people have more power in the unseen world. It's just not as gratifying as in the visible world. The only way we can communicate the unseen is through symbols and a symbol is not a whole thing. It's part of a thing. The thing that represents a thing. If that makes sense.
It is considered dangerous by many people because they have either:
1. experienced it themselves and "paid for it big-time" via being tormented by what they now believe to have been evil spirits
2. Have read/ listened to above testimonies of recovered channelers and occultists
3. Have read/ listened to/ seen actual channeling events and realised the person/s channeling alleged dead people is/are actually possessed by deceiving spirits

I am in both second and sad to say third group. (I read detailed recordings of spiritualist meetings which transcribed what spirits were allegedly saying via the person).

Aero

Superstar
It is considered dangerous by many people because they have either:
1. experienced it themselves and "paid for it big-time" via being tormented by what they now believe to have been evil spirits
2. Have read/ listened to above testimonies of recovered channelers and occultists
3. Have read/ listened to/ seen actual channeling events and realised the person/s channeling alleged dead people is/are actually possessed by deceiving spirits

I am in both second and sad to say third group. (I read detailed recordings of spiritualist meetings which transcribed what spirits were allegedly saying via the person).
In the Bible there is a clear difference between sorcery and miracles. A sorcerer means to deceive and keep things hidden. Where in a miracle things are revealed. And a Miracle is ok because it's from God.

JoChris

Superstar
In the Bible there is a clear difference between sorcery and miracles. A sorcerer means to deceive and keep things hidden. Where in a miracle things are revealed. And a Miracle is ok because it's from God.
We're in agreement here.

Question: "What does the Bible say about sorcery?"
Answer:
Sorcery, the use of spells, divination, or speaking to spirits, is clearly condemned in the Bible. The word sorcery in Scripture is always used in reference to an evil or deceptive practice.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-sorcery.html

Question: "What is the difference between miracles and magic?"

Answer:
Magic and miracles might mean the same thing to some people, but there is actually a vast difference between the two terms. It is proper to say that Jesus worked miracles, but it would be wrong to attribute His works to magic. Basically, magic and miracles differ in their source: magic has either a human or demonic source, but miracles are a supernatural work of God.

https://www.gotquestions.org/difference-miracles-magic.html