Impeach!!!! Mueller fall out

A.J.

Star
Being impulsive isnt a defense to a crime. If it was 75% of people in prison wouldn’t be sitting there.

He is a billionaire. He literally has an army of lawyers at his fingertips. Ignorance of the law isn’t an excuse either.

The issue is trump has spent his whole life tiptoeing around the limits of the law and has gotten away with it. He had no reason not to do the same thing in his political career.

He would have won without help from Russia, there was no reason for it. He welcomed it anyway because he thinks he’s above those limits - and as it turns out he was right. Who knew?

At this point it is what it is. The democrats should refocus their efforts on repealing the policy that allows presidents to be criminals so this isn’t repeated ever again.

Russia influenced our election. That is an indisputable fact. To what purpose? Idk. Tit for tat or just to prove they could. Does it matter? We should be doubling down on electoral security but we aren’t for some odd reason. That should be concerning even if you think trump is 10000% innocent.
Have you heard of opposition research.... anyway they were trying to set him up.... this was not a Russia sponsored effort.... if anything it looks like Clinton deep state and intelligence operatives were trying to set him up at every turn and attempt revisionist history in the process

justjess

Superstar
Obama & Clinton make him look like a Boy Scout...there was no precedent for this ..... completely political deep state take down attempt
Please show me one place where I’ve defended obama or Clinton. Please. Please show me one place where I said they were good people. I haven’t.

Stop deflecting from criticism of trump by saying “well these people are bad people too” - I’m well aware they are bad people. That doesn’t change that trump is also a bad person and we are in a thread about trump.

There’s no precedent for a special counsel investigation of the president? I think Bill Clinton would disagree with that statement...

Why are so many of you trump fans seemingly incapable of having an honest objective conversation about this? The investigation which was not OF trump but did INCLUDE trump uncovered a whole lot. Numerous people in trumps campaign are currently sitting in prison as a result. And you insist there’s NOTHING, when that’s demonstrably false.

You just defended him obstructing justice by saying he was impulsive and had a right to. Now your saying there was nothing to investigate...

justjess

Superstar
Have you heard of opposition research.... anyway they were trying to set him up.... this was not a Russia sponsored effort.... if anything it looks like Clinton deep state and intelligence operatives were trying to set him up at every turn and attempt revisionist history in the process
Impulsiveness is not a defense to a crime

A.J.

Star
More Maté (to Mueller)

1. Why did you suggest that juvenile clickbait from a Russian troll farm was part of a “sweeping and systematic” Russian government interference effort?

2. Are you still convinced that the GRU stole Democratic Party e-mails and transferred them to Wikileaks?

3. Why didn’t you interview Julian Assange?

4. Why did you imply that key figures were Russian agents, and leave out countervailing information, including their (more) extensive Western ties?

5. Why did you indict several Trump officials for perjury, but not Joseph Mifsud?

6. Why did you omit the fact that Rob Goldstone’s offer to Donald Jr.—”official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia” as “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump”—was “publicist puff” (in other words, a lie)?

7. Did the Trump campaign receive any Russian government offers of assistance from anyone actually acting on behalf of the Russian government?

8. Were US intelligence officials compromised by Russophobia?

https://www.thenation.com/article/questions-mueller-russiagate/

A.J.

Star
Being impulsive isnt a defense to a crime. If it was 75% of people in prison wouldn’t be sitting there.

He is a billionaire. He literally has an army of lawyers at his fingertips. Ignorance of the law isn’t an excuse either.

The issue is trump has spent his whole life tiptoeing around the limits of the law and has gotten away with it. He had no reason not to do the same thing in his political career.

He would have won without help from Russia, there was no reason for it. He welcomed it anyway because he thinks he’s above those limits - and as it turns out he was right. Who knew?

At this point it is what it is. The democrats should refocus their efforts on repealing the policy that allows presidents to be criminals so this isn’t repeated ever again.

Russia influenced our election. That is an indisputable fact. To what purpose? Idk. Tit for tat or just to prove they could. Does it matter? We should be doubling down on electoral security but we aren’t for some odd reason. That should be concerning even if you think trump is 10000% innocent.
This is America.... you are not deemed guilty then absolved, yikes! Mueller should be in jail

justjess

Superstar
This is America.... you are not deemed guilty then absolved, yikes! Mueller should be in jail
He was never deemed guilty. Geez... it was an investigation.

Mueller presented the results of that investigation - facts - without making a prosecutorial decision either way. He was neither deemed guilty nor absolved.

The results of that investigation are now in the public domain for people to read and make they’re own conclusions. You believe his actions were impulsive and that justifies them. I believe his actions were the result of an entire lifetime of entitlement and disregard for the law or just basic integrity.

What you pointedly did not say is that his actions were not obstruction.

A.J.

Star

Mueller presented the results of that investigation - facts - without making a prosecutorial decision either way. He was neither deemed guilty nor absolved.

The results of that investigation are now in the public domain for people to read and make they’re own conclusions. You believe his actions were impulsive and that justifies them. I believe his actions were the result of an entire lifetime of entitlement and disregard for the law or just basic integrity.

no, I think the Obama admin broke the rule of law and used the force of government and illegal surveillance to try and take out a political enemy....

A.J.

Star
Please show me one place where I’ve defended obama or Clinton. Please. Please show me one place where I said they were good people. I haven’t.

Stop deflecting from criticism of trump by saying “well these people are bad people too” - I’m well aware they are bad people. That doesn’t change that trump is also a bad person and we are in a thread about trump.

There’s no precedent for a special counsel investigation of the president? I think Bill Clinton would disagree with that statement...

Why are so many of you trump fans seemingly incapable of having an honest objective conversation about this? The investigation which was not OF trump but did INCLUDE trump uncovered a whole lot. Numerous people in trumps campaign are currently sitting in prison as a result. And you insist there’s NOTHING, when that’s demonstrably false.

You just defended him obstructing justice by saying he was impulsive and had a right to. Now your saying there was nothing to investigate...
Cause you seem one sided in your analysis of wrong doing and illegal activity, but when Obama goes to jail for his part in FISA abuse we can celebrate together.....

A.J.

Star
The issue is trump had no power. He’s kinda shady but Obama and Clinton had all the deep state ties and political power at the time of the abuses. This is the distinction most trump supporters make. I think Barr is more loyal to the deep state swamp than Trump.... if all the docs are not redacted , I would say we will know where Barr truly stands. I’m not a big Trump guy, but I like him better than Pence and he seems to have given the GOP their balls back just a little bit....

Last edited:

A.J.

Star

There was no grounds for an investigation, it was forced upon the American people under false pretenses, it was illegitimate from the start. This is not suppose to happen. Clinton was found guilty and impeached. Nixon was found guilty and stepped down. They were both clear cut. Those investigations were legit.

They tried to set up trump to lie about something he didn’t even do. When you and your family are threatened by lying, evil pieces of crap, you tend to say things you normally wouldn’t.... it was an entrapment effort. They tried with Corsi and failed, they pulled it with Flynn while using secret surveillance to set him up and succeeded.... it was all bs. The other guys were charged with crimes they should have been charged with long before trump ran for president that had nothing to do with this investigation.

Why did Manafort go to jail and Tony Podesta was involved in similar activities and nothing... lots of double standards.....

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-in-crimes-attributed-to-Paul-Manafort-those-attributed-to-Tony-Podesta

Don’t let trump derangement syndrome blind your objectivity

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Mueller was just doing his job. Plus it seems to me he decided that he didn't want to be the "fall guy" for a bunch of sheisty politicians. That's what the Democrats wanted from him anyway. Sorry to say but you have to be a fool to believe otherwise.

Mueller was supposed to be their pitt bull. Who would charge in and take on Trump, essentially absorbing all of the blowback. Now that didn't happen I expect to hear crickets as far as that plan goes.