Imam Mahdi - the Son of Man Birthday

Lisa

Superstar
probably a propaganda site...
I’m sure it wasn’t islam favorable anyway...I’m thinking it wasn’t a whole article on kids being named after the mahdi, just a mention..but I can’t really remember where I read it now, its just one of those things that stick in ones memory.

I’m sure it wasn’t islam favorable anyway...I’m thinking it wasn’t a whole article on kids being named after the mahdi, just a mention..but I can’t really remember where I read it now, its just one of those things that stick in ones memory.
of course, a propaganda site. trying to paint this image of muslims as almost maniacal 'they all think about the mahdi, they all want to attack holy israel, God's special gay parade state and even name their sons Mohammad hoping he will be their saviour'
effectively dehumanising muslims.

Lisa

Superstar
of course, a propaganda site. trying to paint this image of muslims as almost maniacal 'they all think about the mahdi, they all want to attack holy israel, God's special gay parade state and even name their sons Mohammad hoping he will be their saviour'
effectively dehumanising muslims.
To you a propaganda site...to others the real truth about islam.

I can say that this is wrong but aren’t muslims trying to bring their mahdi by fighting in Syria? Isn’t that where the mahdi is supposed to show up?

Muslims dehumanize themselves by their terrorist actions and the fact that no muslim ever really comes out and says it’s wrong.

And muslims are forever dehumanizing their women..
1586556978687.jpeg

To you a propaganda site...to others the real truth about islam.

I can say that this is wrong but aren’t muslims trying to bring their mahdi by fighting in Syria? Isn’t that where the mahdi is supposed to show up?

Muslims dehumanize themselves by their terrorist actions and the fact that no muslim ever really comes out and says it’s wrong.

And muslims are forever dehumanizing their women..
View attachment 34747
1) lisa, you're a disgusting excuse of a human being, seriously.

the fact that no muslim ever really comes out and says it’s wrong.

Do you remember after 9/11 when Mohammad Ali publicly said 'that isnt islam?'
we now know, as a matter of fact, not opinion, that 9/11 was an inside job.

muslims have condemned terrorism many many many times in many places and contexts. Pakistan for example, was hurt badly by terrorists sponsored by Afghanistan attacking the country within inc the school massacre. The pak army cleaned up the country and are heroes there, not the 'terrorists'.

Furthermore, al qaeeda's name in the arab levant is 'al nusra front' and mossad openly said they are working with al nusra in Syria eg against Assad. likewise the british government funded al nusra members to help them kill Gaddafi, in return britain granted those guys british citizenships, free housing etc. one of the sons of an al nusra guy, ended up doing the manchester bombing.

furthermore, al qaeeda and osama bin laden were considered freedom fighters in the US media in the 80s.
Here's what Hillary Clinton said

Trump has said Obama created Isis...
he let slip himself

Here's Mccain with Baghdadi

2) not a single hadith i quoted above mentioned syria. No, he isnt going to come from syria.

3) the niqab is worn by a minority of DEVOUT muslim women and it is not mandatory in islam. Originally only the wives of the most important muslims wore them. I personally dont see them as necessary, but they're a personal choice. The Quran tells MEN to lower their gaze towards women btw.

furthermore

Then Rebekah lifted her eyes, and when she saw Isaac she dismounted from her camel; for she had said to the servant, “Who is this man walking in the field to meet us?” The servant said, “It is my master.” So she took a veil and covered herself.
(Genesis 24:64-65)

Now Susanna was exceeding delicate, and beautiful to behold. But those wicked men commanded that her face should be uncovered, (for she was covered,) that so at least they might be satisfied with her beauty. Therefore her friends and all her acquaintance wept. ( Daniel 13:31-33)

some nuns also wear face veils.

do you have any other disgusting opinion lisa?

Ali.Isa

Rookie
Shalom, hi dear Lisa. Instead of not explaining and us guessing, you could say what is in your mind and why you have that understanding in 1 or 2 posts did not need to make quantity wise more posts and decrease the value and quality of the topic itself and even after that suddenly you put stuff that has nothing to do with topic and is disrespectful for me and you as a person. Look at your posts like chat history!

I thought no one knows who he is right now..isn’t he supposed to be named muhammad which is why many muslims have that name, in hopes it will be them?
So you know who the mahdi is then
You are saying that it is a fallacy that the mahdi is not yet born, so I asked if you knew who the Mahdi was...if he’s born, surely you must know who he is to say that?
Should not the Dear Christians answer who the Son of Man is?!

Now the problem gets more; check it and view the video and sure as your a woman, the hope and light in the heart of women never vanishes, so pretty sure you will like it.

Am not saying our is born and walking and we dont recognize His Pure Holy Being but its Holy verses. Please only topic related content.

Ali.Isa

Rookie
Truely with actual Peace and Blessing to you & your family & friends in this bio atmosphere. May Allah keep you all safe. Part of your latest message on Ireland and the doc, will sure check; i have certainly time thanks to this pandemic. May it go away soon. We have other notion regarding Ireland and Scotland; both governments and people are in the clutch of england.

I do strongly believe and as i have studied and seen its growth historically; is the role of our intellect and reasoning in our lifestyles and doings. In Islam, specially after Imam Khomeini Peace upon Him philosophy got a turn and intellect got its right place and role to play. Intellect has the same weight as the revelation of God so that they are one. So i warmly recommend that we should come out of the atmosphere of verses that says things specially bible because its very old. More see the reality that if there is pharaoh there is Moses somewhere in the world and trying its best. So history repeats itself we have to be vigilant we dont miss it. Certainly things are possible if people want.

If zions cant afford to be together because the light of Moses making them weak it makes them divided like brexit or #calexit so there is serious things possible. Its good for humanity and bad for them. So to say money speaks behind the curtains; thats their love for making europe union thats getting oldish. So the world is in need of an Infallible Manager; and this need will be recognized more and more.

Yes, The Messiah/Christ/Mahdi are the same Spiritual Being (God's Firstborn Son), Who is the ONE and ONLY Teacher/Imam (Matt. 23:8-10, Sura 7:157), the ONE and ONLY Mediator between God and men (1 Tim. 2:5), and the ONE and ONLY High-Priest of All Time (Heb. 6:20, Sura 57:27-28).
Prophet Jesus was Messiah (for jews) when He peace upon Him came as last Prophet but the jews said its not Messiah; our Messiah is not yet born. So the 2nd coming Jesus Peace upon Him is not the Messiah necessarily but a Prophet that comes and tells Christians about the misconceptions created to convince them for the right act. And Imam Mahdi Peace upon Him will come as having the title Messiah for all mankind. So 2 different individuals will come so the devil need to fake to personalities; but they will greatly fail. Please check the video above i put for Lady Lisa.

Christ has visited Earth many times, incarnating different human bodies, as described in the Book (the Bible), which the Quran CONFIRMS (Sura 61:6). For example, He appeared as Melchizedek to Abraham (Gen. 14:18-20), as Elijah (2 kings 2:11, John 3:13) and as Jesus, the human son of the virgin body of Mary, Whom Christ incarnated (John 1:14).
Interesting, please clarify this more. In here we have understand what christ is!? The Holy Quran or the Holy ahadith have not put it in this way, i agree with the inception, the concept but am not willing to put it and explain with this terming.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Thank-you for your reply. Peace and Blessing be upon you and yours as well.

Truely with actual Peace and Blessing to you & your family & friends in this bio atmosphere. May Allah keep you all safe. Part of your latest message on Ireland and the doc, will sure check; i have certainly time thanks to this pandemic. May it go away soon. We have other notion regarding Ireland and Scotland; both governments and people are in the clutch of england.
Agreed regarding Ireland and Scotland. As head of the B.A.R. association (British Accredited Registry), Elizabeth A.M. Battenburg/Mountbatten, who has been pretending to be the British monarch now for over 67 years, controls the legal systems in both of those countries, as well as every other country on Earth that has a B.A.R. association. Fortunately, and according to prophecy, she is about to be dethroned, and it may very well be this coronavirus scare, which she signed off on, that will be her undoing.

CORONAVIRUS TRACED TO THE BRITISH CROWN

I do strongly believe and as i have studied and seen its growth historically; is the role of our intellect and reasoning in our lifestyles and doings. In Islam, specially after Imam Khomeini Peace upon Him philosophy got a turn and intellect got its right place and role to play.
The intellect of men is but foolishness in the sight of Allah/God (Jer. 10:14, 1 Cor. 3:19, Sura 3:54, Sura 8:30). Peace be upon all of Allah's Prophets; Allah is the Best of Planners!

Intellect has the same weight as the revelation of God so that they are one.
Respectfully, as above please.

Just take an honest look at what we've done to this beautiful world with our "intellect". We have poisoned the land where we grow our crops, the animals we harvest for food, the rivers, lakes and streams where we draw water, the oceans where we fish and the air in which we breathe. There isn't anything we set our hands to that's the better for it. We destroy everything we touch. And we then wonder why these bodies are so unhealthy, why earthquakes have increased exponentially, why the oceans are acidifying and why we are always on the brink of war. Wars to murder our children just make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

In truth, this "bio atmosphere" is a lunatic asylum for the criminally insane, a prison-reform school of sorts for those who warred against Allah, the "I AM" (Rev. 12:7-9, Sura 7:11-17, Sura 17:61-65). We call it Earth, but it really should be self-evident that this is hell, i.e. a place where women are violated, children are sexually abused, people lie, cheat and steal from each other on a daily basis, and where murder and theft have been "legalized" in the form of war and taxes. Injustice and oppression are not only rampant, but accepted.

It's as if virtually everyone on the planet has Stockholm syndrome, thinking the governments, run by those among us who are the most insane, are somehow benevolent, when governments have murdered more people throughout history than anything and everything else combined. And this current "lockdown" (a term used in prisons where the prisoners are confined to their cells so they don't riot) serves as further proof of our insanity, as we voluntarily submit to our planned incremental extermination.

Human "intellect" will NEVER have the same weight as the Revelation of God, as those who are "True in Faith" should know from the articles of faith, which are listed in their proper order and do not include human intellect for good reason.

1. God
2. His Angels
3. His Messengers
4. His revealed Books
5. The Day of Resurrection
6. Divine Preordainments (Prophecy)
i.e. whatever God has ordained must come to pass.

Sura 49:1-3
49:1. O Ye who believe! Put not yourselves forward before "I AM" and His Messenger; but fear "I AM": for "I AM" is He Who hears and knows all things.
49:2. O ye who believe! Raise not your voices above the voice of the Prophet, nor speak aloud to him in talk, as ye may speak aloud to one another, lest your deeds become vain and ye perceive not.
49:3. Those that lower their voices in the presence of "I AM"'s Messenger,- their hearts has "I AM" tested for piety: for them is Forgiveness and a great Reward.

So i warmly recommend that we should come out of the atmosphere of verses that says things specially bible because its very old.
Truth doesn't become a falsehood because of the passage of time, and Allah COMMANDS us in the Quran to read the Bible and NOT to be in doubt of it.

Sura 15:9. We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give The Book (The Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

More see the reality that if there is pharaoh there is Moses somewhere in the world and trying its best. So history repeats itself we have to be vigilant we dont miss it. Certainly things are possible if people want.
All the more reason for people to read The True and Complete Bible, which includes the Old Covenant (with The Law/Torah), the New Covenant (with the Gospels) and the Quran. Those who refuse to study and learn from His-Story are doomed to repeat it, at least until the Last Day.

If zions cant afford to be together because the light of Moses making them weak it makes them divided like brexit or #calexit so there is serious things possible. Its good for humanity and bad for them. So to say money speaks behind the curtains; thats their love for making europe union thats getting oldish. So the world is in need of an Infallible Manager; and this need will be recognized more and more.

Thank-you. It's important to recognize that the counterfeit Jews (Zionists) do NOT keep The Law of Moses, despite them pretending to do so. They instead keep their evil Talmud, which is prohibited by The Law/Torah, under the penalty of death (Deut. 17:11-13).

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

Deuteronomy 12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.

Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

The word "Talmud" is Hebrew, and literally means "the traditions of the fathers/elders", just as the word "Hadith" means in Arabic. It is from the teachings of the evil Talmud and their written plan for world domination - "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" - that the AshkeNAZI Zionists derive their "intellect" in mistakenly believing they are some sort of master race and thus have a right to exterminate the rest of us (the "goyim"/useless eaters/consumers) who are using up "their" resources. Just as they've been doing with the Palestinians now for over 70 years.

Prophet Jesus was Messiah (for jews) when He peace upon Him came as last Prophet but the jews said its not Messiah; our Messiah is not yet born.
The TITLE "Messiah" means exactly the same thing as "Christos" in Greek, or "Christ" in English, or "Mahdi" in Arabic; it means the Anointed and Enlightened ONE, Who is meant to be our Teacher. The title "Buddha" likewise means the same thing.

There isn't a separate Messiah for each religion; there is is ONE Messiah/Christ/Mahdi for ALL people. That is why we MUST get rid of all of our religious superstitions, rites and rituals, and UNITE as a single brotherhood of believers, exactly as it says in the Quran, determined to DO God's Will, under the Messiah/Christ/Mahdi Who, as He said, will be here NOW.

Similarly, "Jesus" is NOT just a name; it is a TITLE, which means "Saviour". Both titles are held by the same spiritual-Being, Who is THE Messenger/Angel/Firstborn Son of God. There is no other qualified to lead this Jihad/Holy War against Satan and his world governments and organized religions.

So the 2nd coming Jesus Peace upon Him is not the Messiah necessarily but a Prophet that comes and tells Christians about the misconceptions created to convince them for the right act. And Imam Mahdi Peace upon Him will come as having the title Messiah for all mankind.
As above please, including the previous post. This is a common misconception in all religions, which continues to divide us and conquer us. This mistaken belief also goes against the Quran and the Book (Bible) that came before it.

So 2 different individuals will come so the devil need to fake to personalities; but they will greatly fail. Please check the video above i put for Lady Lisa.
As above please. It isn't two individuals; that is a common misconception (lie) that Lucifer/Satan/Iblis/the devil uses, so he can continue to effectively keep us divided against ourselves, with:

1) the so-called Jews ignoring both the New Covenant and the Quran, and fighting against the Moslems and the Christians;

2) the so-called Christians largely ignoring the Old Covenant and the Quran, while being conned by the so-called Jews into fighting against the Moslems; and

3) the so-called Moslems ignoring both the Old Covenant and the New Covenant that came before the Quran, in direct violation of the Quran itself, so they can fight against the Jews and the Christians.

True believers (those who are "True in Faith") MUST unite (Sura 3:103, Sura 9:71)!

A Freeman said:
Christ has visited Earth many times, incarnating different human bodies, as described in the Book (the Bible), which the Quran CONFIRMS (Sura 61:6). For example, He appeared as Melchizedek to Abraham (Gen. 14:18-20), as Elijah (2 kings 2:11, John 3:13) and as Jesus, the human son of the virgin body of Mary, Whom Christ incarnated (John 1:14).

Interesting, please clarify this more. In here we have understand what christ is!? The Holy Quran or the Holy ahadith have not put it in this way, i agree with the inception, the concept but am not willing to put it and explain with this terming.
The Messiah/Christ/Mahdi is NOT human. He is an IMMORTAL Spiritual-Being (Angel/Jinn); the First Created Son of God/Allah/Father (the "I AM"), exactly as we've been told.

Romans 8:28-29
8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [His] purpose.
8:29 For whom He did foreknow (John 17:5), He also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren (speaking of the Great Prince Michael - The Messiah/Christ/Mahdi).

Colossians 1:12-15
1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, Which hath made us meet to be sharers of the inheritance of the holy people in Light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into The Kingdom of His dear Son:
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood (when He was incarnated in the body of Jesus), [even] the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the community of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of the creation of God (the firstborn/first created Son of God);

Of course there are other Sons of God, e.g. Gabriel, who visited Mohammad and gave him the Quran, and Uriel, who visited Esdras, etc. A list of all of the archangels may be found in the Book of Enoch, which is the binding tie between the Bible and Quran.

Melchizedek

The immortal, extraterrestrial Spiritual-Being Prince Michael/Christ visited Abraham as Melchizedek (incarnated Melchizedek), which literally means "King of Righteousness"), as He confirmed 2000 years later when He visited in the body of Jesus (incarnated Jesus).

Genesis 14:18-20

14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem (Peace) brought forth bread and wine: and he [was] the priest of the Most High God.
14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed [be] Abram by the Most High God, possessor of heaven and earth:
14:20 And blessed be the Most High God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

King of kings' Bible - John 8:47-49 (John 8:56-58)
8:47 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw [it], and was glad.
8:48 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet FIFTY years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
8:49 Jesus (Christ, through the mouth of Jesus) said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was born, I am (ch. 17:5).

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify Thou me with Thine Own self with the glory which I had with Thee BEFORE THE WORLD WAS*.

These words were obviously spoken by Christ, the Immortal Spirit-Being, incarnated inside Jesus. Jesus, the human son who was born of the virgin body of Mary was clearly of this world and thus was not around before the world was, nor did Jesus meet Abraham. It was Christ Who met Abraham.

Hebrews 7:1-4
7:1 For this Melchizedek, King of Salem (Peace), priest of The Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of Righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
7:4 Now consider how great this man [was], unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

Elijah

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, (Christ) [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven (Christ came down from heaven and incarnated Jesus, becoming the human+Being we refer to as Jesus+Christ).

John 14:6 Jesus (Christ, through the mouth of Jesus) saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

2 Kings 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, [there appeared] a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Note: The only way for Christ's statement in John 3:13 to be true, as we know it to be, is for Christ to have incarnated the body of Elijah (which would explain why Elijah was the ONLY prophet able to call down fire from heaven).

Further confirmation of this may be found in the prophecies concerning
the Second Coming of Christ (NOT Jesus, the son of Mary), Who we are told will be here incarnated in a new body with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12) at the exact same time that Prince Michael and Elijah will be here, during the great tribulation/time of Jacob's trouble, right before Judgment Day.

Prince Michael

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble (Jer. 30:7), such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).

Christ

Jeremiah 30:7-9
30:7 Alas! for that day [is] great, so that none [is] like it: it [is] even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
30:8 For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, [that] I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
30:9 But they shall serve the "I AM" their God, and My Well-Beloved (The Messiah/Christ/Mahdi) their king (Rev. 19:16, Sura 43:61), whom I will raise up unto them (Ezek. 21:26-27).

Christ and Elijah

Malachi 4:2-5
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness (Christ - The Light of the World) arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):

Sura 43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi - NOT Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) The Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about The (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.

ONE Spiritual-Being, ONE Teacher/Imam, ONE Saviour, ONE Good Shepherd, ONE Final Messenger, ONE Messiah/Christ/Mahdi,
incarnated multiple times, just as each of us (spirit-Beings/Souls/Jonn) have been incarnated many times over the past 6000 years.

Sura 2:154. And say not of those who are slain in The Way of God: "They are dead." Nay, they are living, though ye perceive (it) not (re-incarnation).

Sura 16:70. It is "I AM" who creates you and takes your souls at death; and of you there are some who are sent back to a feeble age, so that they know nothing after having known (much): for "I AM" is All-Knowing, All-Powerful.

Sura 20:55. From the (earth) did We create you, and into it shall We return you, and from it shall We bring you out once again.

Sura 26:81. "Who will cause me to die, and then to live (again);

Sura 27:67. The Unbelievers say: "What! When we become dust,- we and our fathers,- shall we really be raised (from the dead)?

Sura 41:20-21
41:20. At length, when they reach the (Fire), their hearing, their sight, and their skins will bear witness against them, as to (all) their deeds.
41:21. They (the Souls/spirit-Beings) will say to their skins: "Why bear ye witness against us?" They will say: "("I AM") hath given us speech,- (He) Who giveth speech to everything: He created you for the first time, and unto Him were ye to return.

Lisa

Superstar
Shalom, hi dear Lisa. Instead of not explaining and us guessing, you could say what is in your mind and why you have that understanding in 1 or 2 posts did not need to make quantity wise more posts and decrease the value and quality of the topic itself and even after that suddenly you put stuff that has nothing to do with topic and is disrespectful for me and you as a person. Look at your posts like chat history!

Should not the Dear Christians answer who the Son of Man is?!

Now the problem gets more; check it and view the video and sure as your a woman, the hope and light in the heart of women never vanishes, so pretty sure you will like it.

Am not saying our is born and walking and we dont recognize His Pure Holy Being but its Holy verses. Please only topic related content.

I know who the Son of Man is! His name is Jesus.
Luke‬ ‭19:10‬ ‭
For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.

I was just wondering if you knew who the Mahdi is...I didn’t think you could know, since no one knows who he is..so if you don’t know who he is..how can you know he is a live right now...anyway..I’ll try to watch your videos.
‭‭

Ali Isa
Lisa
:)

I know who the Son of Man is! His name is Jesus.
Luke‬ ‭19:10‬ ‭
For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.

I was just wondering if you knew who the Mahdi is...I didn’t think you could know, since no one knows who he is..so if you don’t know who he is..how can you know he is a live right now...anyway..I’ll try to watch your videos.
‭‭
you're aware that there are all types of weird claimants of various figures eg messiah, avatar, maitreya, mahdi etc.
i used to originally follow a guy called Abdullah Hashem who was a pretty cool guy, or so i thought. He was shia though and all about the Mahdi narrative. Eventually he went to the middle east and found a guy who he followed as some sort of messianic type figure, not the Mahdi but a kind of precursor to him.
He started an entire movement/subsect from that and due to his online popularity has fans.

tbh, he got me into reading the bible because he'd quote it, but i realised later, completely out of context.
it's possible this geezer is from that group...they've often quoted from the bible and said it's the Mahdi (it isnt).

illuminatimess

Veteran
Ali Isa
Lisa
:)

you're aware that there are all types of weird claimants of various figures eg messiah, avatar, maitreya, mahdi etc.
i used to originally follow a guy called Abdullah Hashem who was a pretty cool guy, or so i thought. He was shia though and all about the Mahdi narrative. Eventually he went to the middle east and found a guy who he followed as some sort of messianic type figure, not the Mahdi but a kind of precursor to him.
He started an entire movement/subsect from that and due to his online popularity has fans.

tbh, he got me into reading the bible because he'd quote it, but i realised later, completely out of context.
it's possible this geezer is from that group...they've often quoted from the bible and said it's the Mahdi (it isnt).
Jeez, how far people can astray

Ali.Isa

Rookie
Mahdi already being born and jews being a cursed nation and that Mahdi lives among us?
Salam dear Manama, thanks for the reply and dialog and excuse for delayed reply from my side.

Jews being cursed or bani israel, what ever: https://www.islamquest.net/en/archive/question/fa8094

Dear Manama let us make the question greater and of more importance and unite the 1st and 3rd question. By answering and working around this question those two questions Allah will, be solved. That question is; the necessary of Allah representative in all time in earth and this link is just a helper in way of thinking for this question. Is it possible to leave us alone and give us excuse not to worship Allah! All Prophets with sharia had 12 representatives until another Prophet with more advanced sharia came when the older sharia whose message of oneness of God was corrupt; lo and they start from what they see to corrupt it. Allah should only be worshipped; oneness in worship, but they change it to many deities like arabs at the time of ignorance. Or mixing of tawhid and trinity and limit physical deities but logic wise its unlimited deities like uranium reaction. So most difficult its when truth and falsehood gets mixed up. https://www.al-islam.org/lets-learn-about-imamate-naser-makarem-shirazi/lesson-2-philosophy-existence-imam

True, just because we haven't read something doesn't mean it doesn't exist but there is a problem when you actually look for it and can't find it.
Thanks for having such concerns, nicely explained. Sure hope we always help each other. I hope you dont get that am disrespecting the Holy Quran. And i have not put ahadith, but certainly findable for your questions.