Imagine being such a snowflake

The irony is the won't see that they've become so absurd they are borderline parodies of their former selves and come off more insane than the ess-jay-dubyas they bemoan.

Personally, I want the culture war to just die already. Of all the stupid things the elite uses to divide us, the liberal/conservative divide is the worst because in the big picture, there's not that much of a difference between the two.

Bacsi

Star
The irony is the won't see that they've become so absurd they are borderline parodies of their former selves and come off more insane than the ess-jay-dubyas they bemoan.

Personally, I want the culture war to just die already. Of all the stupid things the elite uses to divide us, the liberal/conservative divide is the worst because in the big picture, there's not that much of a difference between the two.
So true. One smart person

Bacsi

Star
On part of Loesch or of the kids show? It’s just absurd to be so insecure and so steeped in white identity politics that you would devote any time to this.
About the show, it's abhorrent. It programs kids into slavery to the elite. Little kids, you live in order to be "rrreally useful engines". How useful? Serve the fat repulsing capitalist Sir Topham Hat or whatever. Performe any of his tasks well and withoit questioning, go back to your depot and only receive praise as payment for your work. Transport royalty and aristocracy and fulfill their every stupid wish. What is it? Upbringing for obedient slavery.

In my childhood, my heroes were the opposite. Hard-working Chippolino who revolted against Senior Pomidoro and established equality so that people work for the benefit of each other and not to make parasite oppressive fat people fatter....

Last edited: