Image of the beast -Prelude to the beast

Vixy

Star

Its coming considering the Jerusalem Rabbis have held meetings with the antichrist, or the messia as the jews see him.

That articles from october and they have never gone out and said that in history before so hes coming.

Journeyman

Established

Its coming considering the Jerusalem Rabbis have held meetings with the antichrist, or the messia as the jews see him.

That articles from october and they have never gone out and said that in history before so hes coming.
I don't know if it's truly evil but the Giant thing is both creepy and lame. The people who wish to appear in the 'world's biggest selfie' stand under a glowing hexagon which comes down and 'scans' them before their face appears on the Giant. Maybe that could be seen as an occult ritual in some way?

I don't know if it's truly evil but the Giant thing is both creepy and lame. The people who wish to appear in the 'world's biggest selfie' stand under a glowing hexagon which comes down and 'scans' them before their face appears on the Giant. Maybe that could be seen as an occult ritual in some way?
I could see people shooting bottle rocket or fireworks at it - it’s weird and dystopian looking.