Im so angry. I need to let off steam. My cousins murder

im so angry right now. My cousin was murdered and his wife did it. I need to write down what happened because if i dont i feel like ill explode.

My second cousin was a man ( this i feel is important to point out). A white man. A hard working lad. He went to college and got a farming diploma, saved all his money and brought his own pig farm, reared pigs and sold the meat. He was good at it too. He married a woman 2 years older than him. They struggled to have a baby but eventually they had a stunning little girl. Everything seemed perfect. Until a week before Christmas, his aunt (my cousin) phoned in tears. He had been found dead on the side of a dog walking path, stabbed repeatedly.

His death was reported, with reports a woman had been arrested. Eventually we found out it was his wife. Then suddenly the reports stopped. Im guessing men being murdered by wives dont fit the agenda. then the information came tumbling out. He was coerced into marrying her. Forced into it almost. Not even his parents knew he was getting married. His mum said she would see him with bruises. He would make excuses. The usual walking into a door, falling down the stairs. No one cottoned on. He was a muscular guy.

Then the details of the murder have recently come out. She got angry with him. She wont say why. She then stabbed him over and over again. He tried to escape by crawling down the road and into the dog walking path. He then couldnt go any longer and bled out. The cold icy weather meant he suffered extra long. He died along in the early morning cold, in pain and alone. A dog walker found him later on

but here is where im raging. the newpapers dont care. A a journalist said. He was a white man killed by his black wife. In the era of Me too and BLM it wont fit the agenda. Shes also been released. She admitted to his death and murder. but she was released!! not just that due to being his wife she had rights to his body over his own mother and father. She took the body before his family could see him. She refused his parents rights to see his body. My cousin never got to see her son again. His wife was at the funeral, she read a sick poem about what an amazing man he was. The police turned up to make sure she was safe from us!!! from us!!! she then had him cremated and wont say where and what she has done with teh ashes.

Its been three months and even after admitting on the night she is still free. Wandering around as if nothing happened. The police just dont care. They even protect her. My cousin who was the life and soul of the party is now a broken woman. She is hollow. She has even shrunk in size. She wanders off and disappears for hours. His dad is like a walking zombie. He doesnt speak, he has become a mute. and my uncle the murdered mans grandfather is currently having cancer treatment which he feels guilty for. he feels he shouldnt be alive.

All i can do is watch as this amazing family are just falling a part. and the police and media dont want to know. Hes the wrong type of victim isnt he. Wrong colour, wrong sex.

Im just so angry. I dont mind if no one reads this. I just need to get it off my chest.

JoChris

Superstar
I am so sorry to read what you and your family are going through.
Do you have social workers and community mental health support in your area? IMO it sounds like you all need way more crisis support than just counselling at this point in time.

Wow. This is absolutely horrible. Just goes to show the so called "justice" system just doesn't protect the ones that truly need it! If it was a white man doing this to a woman, then it would be all over the newspapers and media outlets! Why does this woman get to have a free pass because Marxism is rampant? This doesn't seem fair! The poor man needs to be honoured for who he was. I feel bad this ever happened, I'm very sorry. This should never be a thing. Who says men can't be abused by women? It happens more than others think. But we still see things on cable tv about men kidnapping, raping and torturing girls/women. This just infuriates me! It's all a stupid agenda.

Wow. This is absolutely horrible. Just goes to show the so called "justice" system just doesn't protect the ones that truly need it! If it was a white man doing this to a woman, then it would be all over the newspapers and media outlets! Why does this woman get to have a free pass because Marxism is rampant? This doesn't seem fair! The poor man needs to be honoured for who he was. I feel bad this ever happened, I'm very sorry. This should never be a thing. Who says men can't be abused by women? It happens more than others think. But we still see things on cable tv about men kidnapping, raping and torturing girls/women. This just infuriates me! It's all a stupid agenda.
We all know if he did this to her, the media would be salivating. A white man killing a black woman. But because it was a black woman who killed a white man silence

We all know if he did this to her, the media would be salivating. A white man killing a black woman. But because it was a black woman who killed a white man silence
Exactly! It seems very unfair and unjust. What happened to not being racist and treating everyone fairly and equally? This seems like racism towards the white man here. And it's very unjust! Here's to hoping proper justice will prevail one day!