Illuminating History: from Weishaupt to Marx

Yes one of the first things I read about was the Bavarian Illuminati conspiracy to take over Europe by Adam Weishaupt the Jesuit, and his plans being found after one of his couriers got struck by lightening, or something to that effect. Seems rather convenient.

then they carried out the French and Russian revolutions, pushed cultural marxism and now want to carry out "white genocide"

Anything else you'd like to inform me of ?
Yes, read the article to get a more academic and nuanced opinion ("Weishaupt a Jesuit" lmao). That or stop commenting.

Where is Scar when you need him to stir up a good jesuit debate. :D
Ooh, I had a few rounds with him back in the day. Was a Zionist vs Jesuit topic and a thread about Jesuit Reductions. But that was long ago. You must be old garde though. Who were you before?

Yes I was there when you became Gorilla for a bit. :)
Right, I forgot about that lol

I was going to mention you in the Old Garde thread with Rec, Tweeterfist and Enkidu. Good to know you're still around.

Now those accusations you've been getting of not being black are really hilarious. xD

Lyfe

Star
Right, I forgot about that lol

I was going to mention you in the Old Garde thread with Rec, Tweeterfist and Enkidu. Good to know you're still around.

Now those accusations you've been getting of not being black are really hilarious. xD
Yeah I went to that link you posted off the old forum and felt pretty old. 2013 that was a long time ago. Allot of names I forgot about, allot of interesting personalities. I remember I posted a few pictures of myself on the old forums. Turns out I wasn't lying about my ethnicity =)

N e ways yeah. Its good to see your around as well. Maybe we will have to finish that debate one day! :)

Yeah I went to that link you posted off the old forum and felt pretty old. 2013 that was a long time ago. Allot of names I forgot about, allot of interesting personalities. I remember I posted a few pictures of myself on the old forums. Turns out I wasn't lying about my ethnicity =)

N e ways yeah. Its good to see your around as well. Maybe we will have to finish that debate one day! :)
I feel embarassed I didn't follow up on that ... :/

I remember we had bigger ones on VC 2.0, back in 2011-2012. The local Christians posted walls of tl;dr replies for pages upon pages, Chainmaker and Daciple style.

But hey, stop derailing my Illuminati thread. We'll catch up in the Religions section. xD

Lyfe

Star
I feel embarassed I didn't follow up on that ... :/

I remember we had bigger ones on VC 2.0, back in 2011-2012. The local Christians posted walls of tl;dr replies for pages upon pages, Chainmaker and Daciple style.

But hey, stop derailing my Illuminati thread. We'll catch up in the Religions section. xD
Yeah now those are a couple of VC legends if I ever came across one. Those indeed were the dl;dr days. Everyone's lazy now...

Mountain05

Rookie
I was under the impression that the Old World Order refers to the era where minds were attuned to religious (in this case Catholic) teachings. The New World Order would refer to a world and era where those minds are detached from that dominant spirituality and the goal was to replace said universalism with a universalism that didn't need a Church or book, so to speak.

I have never seen the Tartary empire being designated as the Old Order though. Didn't know they were that relevant around the time period you mentioned. But feel free to create a topic of the Tatars and I'll gladly take a look.
Not an expert on this field, but I think the "OWO" and "NWO" is not just about changing beliefs. Sounds more like general terms about making a way to control and unify the world.

And please be careful, Tartaria may not be equal to "OWO", althougth it is possible. Perhaps, I will consider starting a thread about this subject.

Mountain05

Rookie
History repeats itself is cause we collectively don’t learn from it. CivilIzations fall into the same traps as civilizations prior. The US for example. We’re a country overall that our citizens are considered pampered by living standards compared to other countries. Overall we’re a complacent society that has never really had to deal with hardcore threats. We’ve always been under the assumption our elected officials would settle things down. However that complacency has led to leniency. As a result we have social unrest and an almost green light to break laws.
Yeah, we don't. The winners always writes the history, they distort it and then cycle repeats itself.

Maes17

Superstar
Yeah, we don't. The winners always writes the history, they distort it and then cycle repeats itself.
If leaders were to learn what and why top civilizations failed in the past.

It really is complacency.

Lyfe

Star
History repeats itself, because man is fallen and human nature is consistent.