Illuminati Organizational Charts

Aero

Superstar
We aren't all death slaves. We would toss those people off the top of those Pyramids the first chance we got. It would be like this...

Vixy

Star
I love graphics like these because someone, somewhere, believed in the concept so much that they attempted to string together all the conspiracies into a cohesive unit. I don't believe for a second that any such structures exist, but it's fun to look at them.
Yeah, theres probably no structure at all amongst these satanic -highly organised- people.

Ps, People, don't forget the most important person, the one at the top, the BLACK POPE! The guy standing right under Satan himself!

Vixy

Star
I also find it VERY strange why those of you who believe in absolutely nothing this forum is about, are here. WHY are you here and partaking in our discussions if you believe in absolutely nothing we do? What's the point of being here?

SHILLS

mecca

Superstar
I also find it VERY strange why those of you who believe in absolutely nothing this forum is about, are here. WHY are you here and partaking in our discussions if you believe in absolutely nothing we do?
Why can't they? Maybe they want to hear other people's opinions... they don't have to believe everything.
Calling people shills just because they don't have the same opinions as you is dumb.

Aero

Superstar
You know who calls people shills? Shills.

I believe we have uncovered another deep state agent among us. But I suspect there are more. Don't you ever notice how Vixy believes every conspiracy? These stories can't all be true. So who's paying you Vixy? I'll bet it's Soros.

Victoria

Rookie
I also find it VERY strange why those of you who believe in absolutely nothing this forum is about, are here. WHY are you here and partaking in our discussions if you believe in absolutely nothing we do? What's the point of being here?

SHILLS
Let's not get off track by calling others names. I'm here because I am a truth seeker. I like to learn. Part of this is having an open mind and not going down any one path to the point that I become indoctrinated in that belief system, or believe in its infallibility. Another part is that I have personal experiences and family history that I would like to corroborate.

I like to hear about theories because the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Let's not get off track by calling others names. I'm here because I am a truth seeker. I like to learn. Part of this is having an open mind and not going down any one path to the point that I become indoctrinated in that belief system, or believe in its infallibility. Another part is that I have personal experiences and family history that I would like to corroborate.

I like to hear about theories because the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.
"Give many thine ear and few thy tongue"

Polonius advising Laertes, Shakespeares "Hamlet"

Vixy

Star

Sorry, my friend ut there are suspicious behaviours going on in here.
You know who calls people shills? Shills.

I believe we have uncovered another deep state agent among us. But I suspect there are more. Don't you ever notice how Vixy believes every conspiracy? These stories can't all be true. So who's paying you Vixy? I'll bet it's Soros.
Well if it takes one to know one you just busted yourself!

Aero

Superstar
Sorry, my friend ut there are suspicious behaviours going on in here.

Well if it takes one to know one you just busted yourself!
I'm no fan of Soros. Or the Koch brothers.

I just don't think we are all death slaves. We don't live in ancient Egypt! I believe there are remnants of these type of family based power structures. But that's all they are now. Remnants of what they once were.

Antipapirus

Established

SHILLS

Dear Vixy,
I thought the same at first but you have to understand that this forum is not exclusive to certain beliefs and level of awakening, remember that each one of us awoken in steps, at first baby steps and then huge ones.

Between each step, we had opinions that changed and our consciousness adapted to new perspectives and truths, people challenged our views and we evolved through that.

These ideas came from somewhere, no?

So we must welcome and embrace all those who are in "beginner class" and treat them with love and compassion.

But that's my way and my ideas, you do your own thing, I'm just trying to help.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Dear Vixy,
I thought the same at first but you have to understand that this forum is not exclusive to certain beliefs and level of awakening, remember that each one of us awoken in steps, at first baby steps and then huge ones.

Between each step, we had opinions that changed and our consciousness adapted to new perspectives and truths, people challenged our views and we evolved through that.

These ideas came from somewhere, no?

So we must welcome and embrace all those who are in "beginner class" and treat them with love and compassion.

But that's my way and my ideas, you do your own thing, I'm just trying to help.
I am genuinely intrigued having looked into the "Law of One" how you distinguish this self improving ascention through a number of energy levels towards the "absolute" from the old pyramid loving enemy on the back of the dollar bill? Is this where "enlightenment" is meant to take us?

Put another way, who or what do you hope to meet, at the end of your journey, or does "one-ness" preclude a "destination". The furniture of your mind is different to my own so I wonder if you will enlighten me?

Antipapirus

Established
I am genuinely intrigued having looked into the "Law of One" how you distinguish this self-improving ascention through a number of energy levels towards the "absolute" from the old pyramid loving enemy on the back of the dollar bill? Is this where "enlightenment" is meant to take us?

Put another way, who or what do you hope to meet, at the end of your journey, or does "one-ness" preclude a "destination". The furniture of your mind is different to my own so I wonder if you will enlighten me?

You will see many Illuminati symbols that are used in a negative way, many of those symbols are positive and have a deeper meaning, THESE Guys LIKE TO INVERT THINGS SO THEY DID JUST THAT.

The pyramid has a far similarity to the ascension process.

The ascension in my view is this:

We are all energetic beings that choose to inhabit a body on this planet, we choose our parents, friends, location and time of birth, make a plan to fulfill in this life, then we blank slate our memory and incarnate.

The Illuminati know all of this and much more and they highjacked our incarnations and creative power to create this world we're living in 2017.

When we die, we become energy again but from the time we leave our body until we reach the spirit realm we are very confused, so we go to the spirit realm in a higher density, there you will be welcomed by a familiar face because in that state we can all choose whatever face and body we like, and then we go into a place where your real memory and person lity comes back.

Then you view your whole life, from the point of every person you interacted with, alongside your own - it's like a quantum movie.

Let's say you slapped somebody - you will feel the slap, every thought, and felling that person had because of the slap.

If you were a bad person that this process is quite intense, that's why Hitler put himself in a private hell for a long time. - that's another story.

After you finished the review process you may choose to go back in another body and fix something you didn't do or failed to.

There are people present today that have more than 10000 reincarnations, and those that are in the first 10.

Earth is the only location today that has this kind of society. We are special, this is a giant school of ascension that we all choose to participate in.

Humans are not something created by mistake through millions of years, the current human race is only 400000 years old, the history of this planet and this solar system is so vast and sci-fi, it boggles the mind.

Devine

Star
The Titanic was a mass execution of many opposers to the Illuminati, and those that weren't onboard were scared to death afterward, because if the ones that you oppose are capable of something on that scale and get away with it - then your life is nothing to them.

The ship was sunk on purpose to eliminate the opposition.

If you want to know who did it, check who canceled their cruise at the last moment.
oo cool story! woulda made a better movie ;)

Devine

Star

SHILLS
i know and they're the ones on here the most. probably getting paid. if we all can resist the tempt to engage we can keep em from clogging the boards