Illuminati Organizational Charts

Ace of Spades

Rookie
I collected them from the internet- Some of them could not be uploaded because the files were too large, so sorry for that.

Victoria

Rookie
I love graphics like these because someone, somewhere, believed in the concept so much that they attempted to string together all the conspiracies into a cohesive unit. I don't believe for a second that any such structures exist, but it's fun to look at them.

Ace of Spades

Rookie
I love graphics like these because someone, somewhere, believed in the concept so much that they attempted to string together all the conspiracies into a cohesive unit. I don't believe for a second that any such structures exist, but it's fun to look at them.
They were created by lifelong researchers like John D Coleman. I think they were created for better understanding. Even I don't believe its exactly like the way mentioned in the charts.

Victoria

Rookie
They were created by lifelong researchers like John D Coleman. I think they were created for better understanding. Even I don't believe its exactly like the way mentioned in the charts.
Better understanding of what?

Humans are incredibly error-prone. There is no one perfect organization that lasts very long. Even if it appears to be so, eventually infighting happens, then it cracks and implodes. Externally, wars happen. Internally, wars happen. You can't name a single great organization standing today that hasn't at one point or another suffered from great distress and partial collapse.

It's very hard to believe humans could create a system so exact and complex without any major fissures. So precise that it, no matter how it fights within itself, can keep a conspiracy to control humanity together. Heck the original Illuminati lasted about a decade before it crumbled.

Using the logic that humans are so imprecise and error-prone that eventually the realizing that it would collapse at some point leads one to people like David Icke... And even if you're a proponent of the 'ancient aliens' theory, they would be even more dysfunctional.

In my view, are there high-level people who would like to see humanity treated like cattle? Absolutely.
Pushing an agenda to confuse and control people through chaos? Yep. It's an effective tactic.
Do some people want a cohesive vision of the future with a ruling class and a lower class? Yep.
Is everything a big conspiracy tied-together and neat? Nope.

TruthSucker

Established
In my opinion there doesn't have to be a "big" conspiracy. If I get you right, Victoria, you think everything is connected and ruled in every position, in every organisation or, at least, in every higher levels of every organisations. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But you don't have to have someone in a position of power in every single organisation you want to control. You just have to rule the key structures: military (power), financial sector (money), companys (consumption/entertainment), politics (laws), yeah, what else?
Now lets say you have 300 people you wanna put in positions of power, because you already can, you're established. Easy going I would say. Some people will resist, threat(en?) them. Still not convinced? Kill them, or buy them and kill them maybe afterwards.

Now you can pull the strings and open the right doors. The normal people in positions of power won't even notice what you did, maybe the have some doubts about some people and their decisions but they get their money as well, by the state. So why bother?
Take banks for example: most of them I think know that they steal money from the people but who cares? I'm doing fine! Porsche is already cleaned and ready for a trip on the weekend, fuck morality.

That is my idea of how it works.
I very like the movie "Margin Call" as it shows really simple how power-structures are working, especially when money comes into play.

Ace of Spades

Rookie

Humans are incredibly error-prone. There is no one perfect organization that lasts very long. Even if it appears to be so, eventually infighting happens, then it cracks and implodes. Externally, wars happen. Internally, wars happen. You can't name a single great organization standing today that hasn't at one point or another suffered from great distress and partial collapse.

It's very hard to believe humans could create a system so exact and complex without any major fissures. So precise that it, no matter how it fights within itself, can keep a conspiracy to control humanity together. Heck the original Illuminati lasted about a decade before it crumbled.

Using the logic that humans are so imprecise and error-prone that eventually the realizing that it would collapse at some point leads one to people like David Icke... And even if you're a proponent of the 'ancient aliens' theory, they would be even more dysfunctional.

In my view, are there high-level people who would like to see humanity treated like cattle? Absolutely.
Pushing an agenda to confuse and control people through chaos? Yep. It's an effective tactic.
Do some people want a cohesive vision of the future with a ruling class and a lower class? Yep.
Better understanding of of the elite system and all the organizations that they use. Its worth it.

Also when did all this error theories came in here ? Did I said or posted anything which said that humans are infallible. So why are you making silly assumptions ??
I agree one organization cant last forever, but they can last for long enough to rule and decide the course of history. Look for example Vatican. How powerful this organization was for over 1500 years and what all it did around the globe. Using your logic people should have never talked about the Vatican because no organization lasts for ever. So I think that's what you have said when people would be exposing the Vatican back in 1000 AD. Vatican is just one example and their are many such organizations and we need to expose them all and we first need to understand them before exposing them. Also one organization can be replaced with the other, control factor doesn't change.

Reality I think is indeed hard to believe. They are no ordinary humans but have accumulated extensive knowledge and has incredible power. They are like a brotherhood. So this is no surprise and not a conspiracy that the few rule the many. That wasn't the original Illuminati, that was just the modern manifestation, so you are wrong again.

They maybe making some errors but they improve and learn from their mistakes. Confusion and Chaos is just two control technique. They have many such methods.
And Everything is indeed tied together and neat. Facts speak for themselves if you search.

Last edited:

Ace of Spades

Rookie
In my opinion there doesn't have to be a "big" conspiracy. If I get you right, Victoria, you think everything is connected and ruled in every position, in every organisation or, at least, in every higher levels of every organisations. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But you don't have to have someone in a position of power in every single organisation you want to control. You just have to rule the key structures: military (power), financial sector (money), companys (consumption/entertainment), politics (laws), yeah, what else?
Now lets say you have 300 people you wanna put in positions of power, because you already can, you're established. Easy going I would say. Some people will resist, threat(en?) them. Still not convinced? Kill them, or buy them and kill them maybe afterwards.

Now you can pull the strings and open the right doors. The normal people in positions of power won't even notice what you did, maybe the have some doubts about some people and their decisions but they get their money as well, by the state. So why bother?
Take banks for example: most of them I think know that they steal money from the people but who cares? I'm doing fine! Porsche is already cleaned and ready for a trip on the weekend, fuck morality.

That is my idea of how it works.
I very like the movie "Margin Call" as it shows really simple how power-structures are working, especially when money comes into play.
Absolutely right - As mentioned by Icke in his book the children of the matrix.
When a few people wish to control and direct a mass of humanity, there are certain key structures that have to be in place. These are the same whether you are seeking to manipulate an individual, family, tribe, town, country, continent, or planet.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix01.htm

Victoria

Rookie
Oh, no. I think you've got me wrong. I don't think everything is connected and I find these charts pretty funny.

10-15 years back or so I was pretty big into conspiracy theory. Some of it made sense at the time. It had my hooked, because it was compelling. Bush was finishing up his last few years in office and people thought for sure he was going to try for a 3rd term. Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld were masterminds of elite control and 33 Masons and this and that. Then Obama came, and that was even worse. Obama was going to cause WWIII, become a dictator, send us all to FEMA camps, and install chips in everyone.

The more I read into it the more I realized that this has been going on for eons. It's the same as with apocalypse doomsdayers. The end is coming... next week.... unless it doesn't. But it's coming.

It's always a "They." The "They" changes. And the "They" is different to many different people - so who's right, if anyone?

What's funny is how this becomes like its own religion. It's like religion where your version of this is correct and the others are blasphemers, sinners, opposition, wrong. And you can't deny that there is religious dedication to it.

I do think there's something going on, otherwise I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't have followed VC since the beginning.

Antipapirus

Established
It's very hard to believe humans could create a system so exact and complex without any major fissures.

They have major fissures, the Illuminati is composed of many sects with different beliefs and goals, but are all united against their common enemy ----all of us---

The way they managed to continue their plan generation after generation is through massive MK ultra programming of their own family members, each and every one of the top Illuminati members were raped and tortured on a massive scale by their own family members to turn them into psychopaths that will continue the PLAN , those who failed were "suicided" or "accident", check the Rothchild suicides.

After a few generations, the trauma becomes embedded into the DNA.

It's not that hard if you are programmed from birth you are the dominating species on this planet with an obligation to rule the sheep that want to kill you and your family.

If you want the best answer I maybe have one

The whole world economy is composed of 2.7 million corporations that have commerce exchange between them and create the illusion of a huge complicated economy.

From those 2.7 million - - 147 control 80% of the wealth circulation -- let it sink.

Those 147 are composed of ALL the major media, banks, military industrial complex, parmateucal, food, and energy companies.

These 147 are all controlled by 1 major corporation which is controlled by .....

guess who....

13 families of the Illuminati "conspiracy"

Its documented from 1776 till 1850 there were major mainstream newspapers stories and major debates about a secret group called the Illuminati that devised an evil plan to conquer the world.

Those stories magically stopped when the western media started to be heavily bought in the early 1900 and monopolized by guess who

The same 13 families

So many people that opposed them in those times were killed and the world never knew, romantic films were made about it in our face to mock us - The Titanic.

So they are real and they are reaching the critical point of their plan

That's why Satan is in our face in broad daylight everywhere - that how you know its almost over - they are revealing Satan as their true god and waiting to see how we respond.

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
The more I read into it the more I realized that this has been going on for eons. It's the same as with apocalypse doomsdayers. The end is coming... next week.... unless it doesn't. But it's coming.
The Illuminati are only the front guys to this conspiracy, there are higher powers battling each other and there are rules to this conflict that can be bend to a certain degree.

Free will is an important part.

There are plans that need our agreement and they achieve this through subliminal messages in films, like the 9-11 attacks appeared in many movies and cartoons before they happened.

That's why no fake alien invasion or zombie apocalypse happened .....because the idea didn't resonate with enough people to be implemented.

And there are the plans that depict a nuclear war or an epidemic where the elite take their slaves and live in giant underground cities with holographic skies, there were more than a 100 cities, and I mean WERE because the free will was implemented:

They wanted to blow us up - it's their free will

So the god guys destroyed their whole network of underground cities not long ago and left them without refuge, so it's their free will now to blow themselves up alongside with us ,wich they wont.

There are prophecies from past times like Nostradamus and bible prophecies .... what they all saw in end times was a TIMELINE that changed drastically because of one major factor: Putin"s intervention in Syria.

That created a WW3 free timeline, but were not done yet.

There is also much importance in getting their plans out because they won't do something if everyone is waiting for it to happen.

So its best to look like "fools" than something to really happen

SkepticCat

Veteran

It's very hard to believe humans could create a system so exact and complex without any major fissures.
Logically, the many religious people on this forum would have to believe humans are not behind this. I believe black magic and contact with demons is real and is being utilized in this scheme.

What do you believe in? You don't think real evil, as in evil that is supernatural and beyond what human beings are capable of, exists? Anybody discarding the atheist [freemasonic] view of Creation will have to face that there are very few limits to what is possible and many things we don't know of... and I don't buy the silly idea we're just animated pieces of dirt that came into being and exist for no particular reason.

Do you think all of these are just to scare conspiracy crazies - or something more? And the people deploying chemtrails all of the place and putting satanic subliminal images in music videos are just doing it because they think it looks cool? These people put up Georgia Guidestones talking about billion-scale genocide merely because these people are extremely greedy, but it's just that, human greed? Why do they go to such trouble to edit satanic slogans such as "as above so below" into bibles?

"The pentagram is used extensively in black magic, but when so used its form always differs in one of three ways: The star may be broken at one point by not permitting the converging lines to touch; it may be inverted by having one point down and two up; or it may be distorted by having the points of varying lengths. When used in black magic, the pentagram is called the "sign of the cloven hoof," or the footprint of the Devil. The star with two points upward is also called the "Goat of Mendes," because the inverted star is the same shape as a goat's head. When the upright star turns and the upper point falls to the bottom, it signifies the fall of the Morning Star."

- Manly P. Hall, 33rd degree mason, 'The Secret Teachings of all Ages'

rainerann

Star
I think the diagram is interesting except it implies that the illuminati creates these system and I think society creates these system and the illuminati just tries to control what would otherwise exist.

I don't know how many people watched survivor but it is an interesting demonstration of human behavior. I am not trying to imply it is more than a game, but it is interesting how a community will be created with separate groups forming alliances within communities. Then, these alliances will often blind side a member.

This same behavior happens everyday and we don't always realize it. So what the illuminati does is form an alliance and other people suffer from the result of planned, intentional betrayal.

These betrayals are how they gain control over a system. This process can then be studied and you can determine a level of difficulty in gaining control over a system depending on how quickly they were voted out or overpowered by a core alliance.

So the illuminati is really more of a competitive social entity than the creator of all existing social systems.

Antipapirus

Established
How is the Titanic movie mocking us?
The Titanic was a mass execution of many opposers to the Illuminati, and those that weren't onboard were scared to death afterward, because if the ones that you oppose are capable of something on that scale and get away with it - then your life is nothing to them.

The ship was sunk on purpose to eliminate the opposition.

If you want to know who did it, check who canceled their cruise at the last moment.

Victoria

Rookie
The Illuminati are only the front guys to this conspiracy, there are higher powers battling each other and there are rules to this conflict that can be bend to a certain degree.
So do you ascribe to the ancient aliens/demon theory? I find that one interesting.

The idea that many hundreds of thousands of years ago beings from another planet or plane of existence came to the fertile Earth to live, is interesting. They saw the natural beauty of Earth and its many inhabitants and decided to live and work here. Against the morality and wishes of their own race (who would later abandon them), they used their knowledge and technology to speed up the natural evolution of a somewhat intelligent being by injecting their own DNA into the offspring, thus creating humans. Humans, being primitive and submissive, they were seen as no more than cattle or workhorses for the elite aliens. Slaves. The society of this race chugged along fine for many thousands of years until a split in the family happened, and part of this alien race went off to teach humans higher knowledge. It was unconscionable to let this intelligent and self-aware race of beings suffer under the current regime. Thus you get the story of Lucifer, Prometheus, Ishtar, Inanna, Isis. It wasn't out of rebellion that they gave humans "fire" or knowledge, but by extreme guilt. Thus began the wars that are seen to carry on today. El/An/God tried to undo the damage by casting the rebels out of the higher places, and by trying to kill the humans. It didn't work. The war lasted until the old race's material bodies gave out and they resorted to aether to survive - becoming what we would know as "demons" and hitching a ride on humankind until strong enough again.

^^ I think that's a really cool story.

As for what I really believe, I don't really believe anything until I see undeniable proof for myself. So far I've not seen proof that a cohesive "Illuminati" exists without major flaws. So I just kind of dabble.

Antipapirus

Established
I don't really believe anything until I see undeniable proof for myself
Then you"ll keep not believing till the end of times.
The whole "truth" was concealed so no one can ever bring "undeniable proof" to light, you can gather info that you believe comes from good sources and make up your own mind.

It's like a murder case where the judge orders the jury to ignore the only eyewitness because she lied once and ignore all the evidence because the search warrant was over 5 minutes after the search started so the bloody knife with the accused fingerprints now has to be ignored.
So, in theory, the guy is not guilty now, and he"ll walks home a free man, but every person with a small amount of brain can clearly see he's quilty.

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
So do you ascribe to the ancient aliens/demon theory? I find that one interesting.

The idea that many hundreds of thousands of years ago beings from another planet or plane of existence came to the fertile Earth to live, is interesting. They saw the natural beauty of Earth and its many inhabitants and decided to live and work here. Against the morality and wishes of their own race (who would later abandon them), they used their knowledge and technology to speed up the natural evolution of a somewhat intelligent being by injecting their own DNA into the offspring, thus creating humans. Humans, being primitive and submissive, they were seen as no more than cattle or workhorses for the elite aliens. Slaves. The society of this race chugged along fine for many thousands of years until a split in the family happened, and part of this alien race went off to teach humans higher knowledge. It was unconscionable to let this intelligent and self-aware race of beings suffer under the current regime. Thus you get the story of Lucifer, Prometheus, Ishtar, Inanna, Isis. It wasn't out of rebellion that they gave humans "fire" or knowledge, but by extreme guilt. Thus began the wars that are seen to carry on today. El/An/God tried to undo the damage by casting the rebels out of the higher places, and by trying to kill the humans. It didn't work. The war lasted until the old race's material bodies gave out and they resorted to aether to survive - becoming what we would know as "demons" and hitching a ride on humankind until strong enough again.

^^ I think that's a really cool story.

As for what I really believe, I don't really believe anything until I see undeniable proof for myself. So far I've not seen proof that a cohesive "Illuminati" exists without major flaws. So I just kind of dabble.
I liked your theory [ the one you don't believe in ],

I must reply that I don't believe in the one you wrote, but my idea of higher forces,is ET based though.

It's complicated - it amuses me how many people believe in the Bible like its the absolute truth, but the thought of something else much more logical is fictional to them.