Illuminati Imagery In Italian Horror Film

Dan

Veteran
I love these movies for all their weird atmosphere bordering on Lovecraft. Been watching them for a good 20 years now, on and off. Kind of sick but something mysterious and intriguing there...

Anyway, I just rewatched City of the Living Dead (AKA The Gates of Hell) and for the first time noticed that there's a ton of one eye imagery. This occurs exactly at the timeline point of 1:15:11 (which is the same backwards! Note the elevens). Book of Enoch is mentioned, which sounds interesting...

The images are of a one-eyed zombie staring at a terrified man whose one eye is obscured by an intermittently flashing red light. This light flashes exactly seven times when we see his face. The director Lucio Fulci also directed The Beyond (AKA Seven Doors of Death, in the USA).

His favourite actress, Catriona MacColl, is quoted as saying this about him: "Lucio was a very mysterious person and never will be completely unfathomed."

Maybe this Fulci guy and Argento were clued into something profound. They knew and worked with each other on Wax Mask.

Now you may think I went looking for these numbers in that timeline to create a conspiracy, but the proof is right here (please don't report the video as it probably shouldn't be there):

Last edited: