Illuminati Bloodline

Helioform

Star
I thought the Romanov's were annihilated during their reign by the Bolsheviks(?).

I think Japan is just a country of puppets after their neutering in WW2. That's just me though but I've always wondered who pulled their strings as it's less obvious when you live in a different country.
No they still had descendants.

"In early 1917 the Romanov dynasty had 65 members, 18 of whom were killed by the Bolsheviks. The remaining 47 members went into exile abroad.[4] In 1924, Grand Duke Kirill Vladimirovich, the senior, surviving male-linedescendant of Alexander II of Russia by primogeniture, claimed the headship of the defunct Imperial House of Russia. Since 1991, the succession to the former Russian thronehas been in dispute, largely due to disagreements over the validity of dynasts' marriages, especially between the lines of Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna of Russia and Prince Nicholas Romanovich Romanov, succeeded by Prince Andrew Romanov."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Romanov

As for Japan, I don't think they are puppets. They are pretty much an Ethnostate, while dominating in the electronics and AI business on a global scale.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Oh right. It was George Soros ordering those bombings. Clearly he's the architect of Obamacare too.

Let me take another guess that's more inline with your thinking. It was Israel! All that stuff about Obama not loving Israel enough was clearly all a facade. They are all Zionist puppets right?
What does Israel have to do with what I'm talking about? Your fallacies are showing.

Since we're on the topic name me one president in the history of the US since 1947 which didn't support Israel in some shape and or form?

Kung Fu

Superstar
You're funny.

Trump seems much closer to Israel. That's the point I was trying to make. But I never said they weren't puppets. Just that they were the most powerful puppets ;)
You're not making any kind of logical sense. This is what you said "The person who always has the most power is the United States president." You said nothing about puppets. Now you're claiming their puppets and if they are puppets than they're not the most powerful. Stop contradicting yourself and start making some sense buddy.

Aero

Superstar
What does Israel have to do with what I'm talking about? Your fallacies are showing.

Since we're on the topic name me one president in the history of the US since 1947 which didn't support Israel in some shape and or form?
Well you said Presidents don't do their own thing. So somebody has to be doing it for them. I think it's you who can't follow you're own logic. And show me one president who hasn't supported Saudi Arabia, or France, or a dozen other countries.

You have said little in this thread, except about me. If you want to showcase your vast knowledge. Nothing is stopping you, except yourself clearly.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Well you said Presidents don't do their own thing. So somebody has to be doing it for them. I think it's you who can't follow you're own logic. And show me one president who hasn't supported Saudi Arabia, or France, or a dozen other countries.

You have said little in this thread, except about me. If you want to showcase your vast knowledge. Nothing is stopping you, except yourself clearly.
Well I have to call you out on your lack of knowledge and illogical posts that go contrary to reality and the facts they have presented us with.

Also, you're committing another fallacy in that I never claimed the US didn't support Saudi Arabia, France, and or a dozen other countries. Also, what we were discussing had nothing to do with Saudi Arabia or France. You're the one who brought up Israel and when I questioned you on your intellectual ineptness regarding Israel you deflected and never answered my question. Fallacy after fallacy.

You're either trolling or you clearly have cognitive issues.

Aero

Superstar
Well I have to call you out on your lack of knowledge and illogical posts that go contrary to reality and the facts they have presented us with.

Also, you're committing another fallacy in that I never claimed the US didn't support Saudi Arabia, France, and or a dozen other countries. Also, what we were discussing had nothing to do with Saudi Arabia or France. You're the one who brought up Israel and when I questioned you on your intellectual ineptness regarding Israel you deflected and never answered my question. Fallacy after fallacy.

You're either trolling or you clearly have cognitive issues.
Yeah I'm not sure the point you are trying to make here. You can dance around the uncomfortable truths all day. But we all see what you are doing. And you are proving my original point.

My logic might go into no mans land. But yours goes nowhere. Its like a root stuck in the ground. Not reciveing any water or sunlight

Awoken2

Superstar
. But we all see what you are doing.
Who are you speaking on behalf of when you say we? The lodge or one of your many alters?

I'm still waiting for a response to your ludicrous allegation one of you made on the Origins of Freemasonry thread. Instead of answering the question you just flip to another thread to start spewing your condescending rubbish to somebody else.

Now you can use that as my first personal attack if you like. You just love playing the victim at times don't you?

Your not fooling nobody. Claiming to be one of the unwoolen but tries to defend Freemasonry?.... back to your flock Aero....zero credibility.

mecca

Superstar
Trump seems much closer to Israel. That's the point I was trying to make. But I never said they weren't puppets. Just that they were the most powerful puppets ;)
They are literally able to launch nukes and destroy the entire world single-handedly if they wanted to.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Who are you speaking on behalf of when you say we? The lodge or one of your many alters?

I'm still waiting for a response to your ludicrous allegation one of you made on the Origins of Freemasonry thread. Instead of answering the question you just flip to another thread to start spewing your condescending rubbish to somebody else.

Now you can use that as my first personal attack if you like. You just love playing the victim at times don't you?

Your not fooling nobody. Claiming to be one of the unwoolen but tries to defend Freemasonry?.... back to your flock Aero....zero credibility.
He's trolling. He didn't answer any of my questions and contradicted himself heavily. No one would make such a contradiction unless they were trolling and trying to upset others.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Yeah I'm not sure the point you are trying to make here. You can dance around the uncomfortable truths all day. But we all see what you are doing. And you are proving my original point.

My logic might go into no mans land. But yours goes nowhere. Its like a root stuck in the ground. Not reciveing any water or sunlight
LOL! You're not making any kind of sense.

Awoken2

Superstar
He's trolling. He didn't answer any of my questions and contradicted himself heavily. No one would such a contradiction unless they were trolling and trying to upset others.
....but he's shit at it though.

mecca

Superstar
Can't the US do that too?
I was talking about the president of the US, the president could just send out the nukes and kill us all if they wanted... which makes that position pretty powerful even if they are still a puppet.

elsbet

Superstar
I was talking about the president of the US, the president could just send out the nukes and kill us all if they wanted... which makes that position pretty powerful even if they are still a puppet.
Yeah.

Aero

Superstar
Oh wow. 2 people who have literally added zero substance to this thread, are accusing me of trolling. I would call it all a cop out, but you all would have to actually go in on something first.

Kung Fu butted into this thread for no purpose. Literally responded to me, when I wasn't even talking to him. Now here comes Awoken to follow in his ridiculous footsteps. You can't enter a thread with an ad hominem, strawman or appeal to ridicule, and than accuse me of doing the same thing.

Awoken2

Superstar
Yes I can, I just did....you do it all the time...from your sanctimonious perch so make a better point.

Victoria

Rookie
Did you watch the video?
I didn't watch this particular video all the way through, but I have read Springmeier and I have watched similar videos. I don't have as much time to dedicate to being scared of them as I used to.

And you guys, don't attack each other. What harm is anyone doing if they don't believe in your version of the story? If you want to seek knowledge and build allies you need to know how to convert people without accusing them of being in on it. And you have to tolerate differing opinions, maybe even consider their views for a moment.

As I said, the problem I have with Springmeier's work is that it doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Many of his interviews were confidential and secret so there is no way to know who he talked to, what they said, or even if they occurred at all. It also doesn't hold water when confronted with simple questions like "What about the modern billionaires and powerful families today?" to which is usually replied "They're being controlled by the 13X, or they are part of the 13X under a different name." It's always they, them. Nobody can pin down the true identity of "them" and that's part of the joke.

Violette

Star
You're funny.

Ah ok, I can agree with that statement.