Illuminati Bloodline

Aero

Superstar
If I wanted to watch people dance, I will go to Youtube. Not Vigilant Citizen. That's what some of you are doing. And I'm not trying to single anyone out. This has been brewing in my mind for some time. First of all, I'm tired of looking like an antisemite because of sleepy attitudes. I've never had a bad experience with a Jewish person in my life. And I definitely don't buy any of the blatant propaganda people are trying to sell.

It's just crazy to watch half of you act like Trump is a savior, while the other half assumes we are all doomed. And it's like you all go back and forth between those two emotions. You can't love Trump and still think Israel is the demon of the world. I appreciate any history lessons yall want to give me, but current events says you are flat out wrong. Israel is gaining more power under Trump compared to any other President. And there's really nothing wrong with that in and of itself.

The door to really enter this game is wide open. We are here right now, we aren't living in the bloodlines of the past. Tell me who deserves to have Odin summoned on them. And I will do the pagan ritual. But I already know it's not Israel. They have gotten hit. And I'm not talking decades ago. I'm talking about like 4 years ago or something.

bbsion

Established
I didn't watch this particular video all the way through, but I have read Springmeier and I have watched similar videos. I don't have as much time to dedicate to being scared of them as I used to.

And you guys, don't attack each other. What harm is anyone doing if they don't believe in your version of the story? If you want to seek knowledge and build allies you need to know how to convert people without accusing them of being in on it. And you have to tolerate differing opinions, maybe even consider their views for a moment.

As I said, the problem I have with Springmeier's work is that it doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Many of his interviews were confidential and secret so there is no way to know who he talked to, what they said, or even if they occurred at all. It also doesn't hold water when confronted with simple questions like "What about the modern billionaires and powerful families today?" to which is usually replied "They're being controlled by the 13X, or they are part of the 13X under a different name." It's always they, them. Nobody can pin down the true identity of "them" and that's part of the joke.
Yeah I am not very familiar with Springmeier's work. I watched this video, liked it, and shared it here where I thought I would get the least amount of rejection and criticism. A lot of the stuff in this video though, I have read in other books by different authors and heard tidbits in other videos by different people. To me, that kind of validates a lot of the information. I just thought this video was decently well put together.

I do believe there are certain bloodlines of people in powerful positions though. Just because we cannot explain the genealogy of every billionaire today, that does not mean they cannot be part of "they". That also does not mean that there is not a "they" or "them". The joke is on us. We are to be kept guessing to the point that we disbelieve the "conspiracy" altogether.

I will say though, I do understand it's not healthy or productive to fearmonger or to suspect conspiracy at all times and believe every nutty idea that comes your way (IMO Aliens, Flat earth, Lizard People, David Icke, etc). But it is good to educate and raise awareness of the corruption that seems to escape most of the ignorant masses.

Where do you stand exactly? This website talks a lot about the occult elite, the Illuminati, "they", TPTB, etc. I guess I am not understanding what you are denying.

Victoria

Rookie
I do believe there are certain bloodlines of people in powerful positions though. Just because we cannot explain the genealogy of every billionaire today, that does not mean they cannot be part of "they".
This I do agree with. We can't deny that certain families do get into a position of power and they tend to hold onto it as long as they can. Some great examples are the Medicis, the English royal family, and the Rothchilds. Where I diverge is disagreeing with the notion that there are 13 bloodlines that are satanic, control the world, and have controlled the world since ancient times (most of the 13X families have, in a historical sense, only come to power+money recently.) But just because I disagree doesn't mean I wouldn't believe it if I was brought enough evidence or confirmed for myself. "I talked to these people secretly in confidential meetings and I can't divulge the information other than it confirms my deeply-held beliefs" is not evidence that can be trusted.

Where do you stand exactly? This website talks a lot about the occult elite, the Illuminati, "they", TPTB, etc. I guess I am not understanding what you are denying..
Oh, I definitely think that the media is controlled by something, someone, some cult. I do think there are shady happenings in terms of famous actors, musicians, artists, CEOs, etc. I believe with certainty that you can create a mind-control "slave" through trauma. I believe that there is a march towards complete government control of its citizens through AI and other technology, not limited to human-created tech.

I think what I am unsure of is why. And who. A lot of people have a lot of different theories, but satanism is probably the one that comes up the most. Satan is a Christian construct that is recent in human history. What Christians defined as Satan was also known to others as Lucifer, Ba'al, Prometheus, Pan, Beelzebub, Moloch, etc. At least in some way or form. Then Christians added a darker, sinister element to this well-known god archetype and created a monster with the belief that anything dark and sinister is satanic.

I don't deny the existence of spirits and demons, and maybe one day in The Den I'll explain why. But if you say "ancient satanic bloodlines" that have ruled for thousands of years, at some point you reach a wall where Satan doesn't exist as a Christian concept because Christ hadn't been born yet and the modern Bible wouldn't arrive for hundreds of years. So are they satanic? Is it something else under a different name? Is history itself wrong?

"There are 13 bloodlines who control the world. Only 13, no more. Anyone else who is rich+powerful is either a 13X bloodline member under a different name or a controlled puppet-slave. They have controlled us since ancient times. They are doing this because they are satanic and being controlled by demons" doesn't satisfy me. It seems too simple. It seems contrived. It seems as if any question against the theory is met with too simplistic of an answer. If I was looking to make a really bad B movie I would use this as a plotline.

So I guess to sum it up, I do believe there are powerful families who have a lot of control, and I do believe a lot of what VC puts out, but I disagree that there are only 13 of them and I disagree that it is because of Satan. If we want to talk about the old gods, the original demons, we can take this to The Den. I won't talk about it here.

bbsion

Established
This I do agree with. We can't deny that certain families do get into a position of power and they tend to hold onto it as long as they can. Some great examples are the Medicis, the English royal family, and the Rothchilds. Where I diverge is disagreeing with the notion that there are 13 bloodlines that are satanic, control the world, and have controlled the world since ancient times (most of the 13X families have, in a historical sense, only come to power+money recently.) But just because I disagree doesn't mean I wouldn't believe it if I was brought enough evidence or confirmed for myself. "I talked to these people secretly in confidential meetings and I can't divulge the information other than it confirms my deeply-held beliefs" is not evidence that can be trusted.

Oh, I definitely think that the media is controlled by something, someone, some cult. I do think there are shady happenings in terms of famous actors, musicians, artists, CEOs, etc. I believe with certainty that you can create a mind-control "slave" through trauma. I believe that there is a march towards complete government control of its citizens through AI and other technology, not limited to human-created tech.

I think what I am unsure of is why. And who. A lot of people have a lot of different theories, but satanism is probably the one that comes up the most. Satan is a Christian construct that is recent in human history. What Christians defined as Satan was also known to others as Lucifer, Ba'al, Prometheus, Pan, Beelzebub, Moloch, etc. At least in some way or form. Then Christians added a darker, sinister element to this well-known god archetype and created a monster with the belief that anything dark and sinister is satanic.

I don't deny the existence of spirits and demons, and maybe one day in The Den I'll explain why. But if you say "ancient satanic bloodlines" that have ruled for thousands of years, at some point you reach a wall where Satan doesn't exist as a Christian concept because Christ hadn't been born yet and the modern Bible wouldn't arrive for hundreds of years. So are they satanic? Is it something else under a different name? Is history itself wrong?

"There are 13 bloodlines who control the world. Only 13, no more. Anyone else who is rich+powerful is either a 13X bloodline member under a different name or a controlled puppet-slave. They have controlled us since ancient times. They are doing this because they are satanic and being controlled by demons" doesn't satisfy me. It seems too simple. It seems contrived. It seems as if any question against the theory is met with too simplistic of an answer. If I was looking to make a really bad B movie I would use this as a plotline.

So I guess to sum it up, I do believe there are powerful families who have a lot of control, and I do believe a lot of what VC puts out, but I disagree that there are only 13 of them and I disagree that it is because of Satan. If we want to talk about the old gods, the original demons, we can take this to The Den. I won't talk about it here.
Alright that is fair enough. Thanks for clearing that up! I have no opinion on if there are only 13 bloodlines. But I do believe that Satan is behind the motivation for the evil in this world. Which is totally fine for us to agree to disagree with. At least we can both see the evil regardless of where we disagree the source is. :)

luciano A.

Established
Sorry if this has already been posted. It's kind of a long video but I found it to be pretty good for the most part. I only disagree with a couple of things regarding Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson. But other than that the video is pretty good and I thought most here might like it.

What do you think?

Victoria

Rookie
Alright that is fair enough. Thanks for clearing that up! I have no opinion on if there are only 13 bloodlines. But I do believe that Satan is behind the motivation for the evil in this world. Which is totally fine for us to agree to disagree with. At least we can both see the evil regardless of where we disagree the source is. :)
Yeah!

Helioform

Star
Fritz explains that his book mentions more than 13 bloodlines actually. The 13 is supposed to be the most powerful ones. Also it is supposed to be a form of mockery of the 13 Tribes of Judah.

In this video he mentions the Mothers of Darkness also who are very strong Illuminati witches. The Castle of Amerois where they held rituals has been exposed in the past years and they had to move them to another place...

elsbet

Superstar
Fritz explains that his book mentions more than 13 bloodlines actually. The 13 is supposed to be the most powerful ones. Also it is supposed to be a form of mockery of the 13 Tribes of Judah.

In this video he mentions the Mothers of Darkness also who are very strong Illuminati witches. The Castle of Amerois where they held rituals has been exposed in the past years and they had to move them to another place...

I'll have to watch this.

Did you ever read that piece (I don't think it was a book, but it was quite long.. found on a website years ago) about the 'movers and shakers' in Laurel Canyon, in the 60s? I think it started out with the people who partied at Frank Zappa's house and chronicled from there. But it noted throughout (very well, imo) that a large number of these people had parents who were fairly high up in the military. Strange but very interesting read.

Helioform

Star
I'll have to watch this.

Did you ever read that piece (I don't think it was a book, but it was quite long.. found on a website years ago) about the 'movers and shakers' in Laurel Canyon, in the 60s? I think it started out with the people who partied at Frank Zappa's house and chronicled from there. But it noted throughout (very well, imo) that a large number of these people had parents who were fairly high up in the military. Strange but very interesting read.
Not aware of that no. But people high in the military usually are one of them, as they require very often to be part of a fraternal organization such as the De Molay for kids and Freemasonry for adults. It's a way to know if they can keep secrets. Also Freemasonry is like the "kindergarten" of the Illuminati as Springmeier says in the video. It's where they learn about the "Mysteries".

elsbet

Superstar
Not aware of that no. But people high in the military usually are one of them, as they require very often to be part of a fraternal organization such as the De Molay for kids and Freemasonry for adults. It's a way to know if they can keep secrets. Also Freemasonry is like the "kindergarten" of the Illuminati as Springmeier says in the video. It's where they learn about the "Mysteries".
Wow.. yeah I've heard the degrees go higher than 33°.

If you're interested, this may be it: INSIDE THE LC