Illuminati Bloodline

bbsion

Established
Sorry if this has already been posted. It's kind of a long video but I found it to be pretty good for the most part. I only disagree with a couple of things regarding Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson. But other than that the video is pretty good and I thought most here might like it.

What do you think?

Victoria

Rookie
I pretty much ignore the 13 bloodline theories. It seems to combine biblical references with names of the people who are wealthy or notable. All of this theory comes from Fritz Springmeier.

Maybe there is, maybe there isn't, but the theory doesn't hold up to questions like: What about modern wealthy families, including the Saudis, Gates, Zuckerbergs, Obamas, etc etc? Why do a lot of these family names cut off around the 1700s? If they were true royals, shouldn't they have pedigrees spanning thousands of years? What about the other families in the Bavarian Illuminati?

The biggest problem I have with this theory is that it implies we're under the iron-tight control of a handful of very high-level people, very wealthy people. There's a sense of anger, a sense of fear - fear that there's nothing we can do. But bigger than that is the sense that, for all of the chaos in the world and in our personal lives, at least we can point to XYZ and blame them. There's comfort in believing that we're all under some form of control and that at least someone's at the steering wheel.

But the truth is, even if there are Illuminati bloodlines, we're all just pieces in a game fighting each other for control, and nobody is driving the car.

Unknown Warrior

Established
I believe that the illuminati are actually just servants of Satan that believe he will reward them for building the empire for the antichrist. Their reward is their wealth and their temporary power over the poor people of the world. But if they think that the antichrist is going to share the world with them when he begins to rule the earth, they are going to find out that he will only use them and then destroy them. Satan has decieved them and he does not care about them any more than anyone else. He wants to lead as many people who will follow him directly to hell and there are many who are willing to follow him. The rich and powerful people are the easiest targets for Satan because they reject God.

Vixy

Star
Didnt know where to place ths and didnt want to make my own thread about it so I'll put it here. Just watching a movie called "Foxcatcher" will Channing Tatum, all about Du Ponts, one of the illuminati families, and about how execcibly rich they are. The movie is of pure advertisement for them.

Vixy

Star
I pretty much ignore the 13 bloodline theories. It seems to combine biblical references with names of the people who are wealthy or notable. All of this theory comes from Fritz Springmeier.

Maybe there is, maybe there isn't, but the theory doesn't hold up to questions like: What about modern wealthy families, including the Saudis, Gates, Zuckerbergs, Obamas, etc etc? Why do a lot of these family names cut off around the 1700s? If they were true royals, shouldn't they have pedigrees spanning thousands of years? What about the other families in the Bavarian Illuminati?

The biggest problem I have with this theory is that it implies we're under the iron-tight control of a handful of very high-level people, very wealthy people. There's a sense of anger, a sense of fear - fear that there's nothing we can do. But bigger than that is the sense that, for all of the chaos in the world and in our personal lives, at least we can point to XYZ and blame them. There's comfort in believing that we're all under some form of control and that at least someone's at the steering wheel.

But the truth is, even if there are Illuminati bloodlines, we're all just pieces in a game fighting each other for control, and nobody is driving the car.
Bill Gates is placed to be a billionaire from the Illuminati, it is said. So there may be sme connection to the Gates, yes. You are obervant.

bbsion

Established

I think that's a fair assessment of the bloodline theory. However the video I posted barely even touches on that small tidbit. Again, I do not agree with everything in it though. Did you watch the video?

I personally do not find comfort in believing that there is that amount of control and that evil men are trying to steer us to NWO.

bbsion

Established
Didnt know where to place ths and didnt want to make my own thread about it so I'll put it here. Just watching a movie called "Foxcatcher" will Channing Tatum, all about Du Ponts, one of the illuminati families, and about how execcibly rich they are. The movie is of pure advertisement for them.
I did not like that movie at all. And I did not know that about the Du Ponts!

Damien50

Star

From my understanding many of these prominent people are supposedly related to those bloodlines yet carry different surnames. There is a theory and Abraham Lincoln being an Astor and him manufacturing the civil war to destabilize the south Confederacy and simultaneously teach the United States that secession from the union is a formality rather than something that can truly be accomplished.

I think there is one on Hitler being related to one of the bloodlines but it is plausible, so as to hide, that they would change their surnames for the sake of obscurity. I've also heard there is a lot of compartmentalization with these families having power but not all working in unison. There is another family in Italy that is supposed to contain vast amounts of power.

It might be the Borgia's of Orsini's

Aero

Superstar

I've drawn similar conclusions on all this shadow business. The person who always has the most power is the United States president. And most of all these other theories are born out of a cult of personality. So I agree that it's all about comfort. I think it's an unconscious form of acting out to reduce anxiety.

People's reaction to all of this stuff is worse than anything that might be true. Maybe that is part of a conspiracy. But we can't go through life trying to find something to blame. That's called making excuses. There is plenty we can do to try to fight those who would openly declare us enemies.

Like summon Odin.

paulo

Rookie
well, do some solid research and see what you can find
That all seeing eye at the dollar bill and the media is not casual imo

Helioform

Star
To really understand the influence which these families have over the world, you would have to read Springmeier's book entirely. His research is just staggering.

I think he is missing a few families though, such as the Romanov who are very influential in Eastern Europe. There is also the Japanese royalty which I think plays an important role. Springmeier covers Asia a little with the Li's, but does not go very far.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Obama’s covert drone war in numbers: ten times more strikes than Bush

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2017-01-17/obamas-covert-drone-war-in-numbers-ten-times-more-strikes-than-bush

Still laughing yall?
I'm still laughing but I'm laughing at you. In this day and age you have to be pretty intellectually inept to actually believe that the president really makes any kind of real decisions. History has been pretty clear in that if any president decides to do his own thing there's only bullet(s) waiting for him.

Aero

Superstar
I'm still laughing but I'm laughing at you. In this day and age you have to be pretty intellectually inept to actually believe that the president really makes any kind of real decisions. History has been pretty clear in that if any president decides to do his own thing there's only bullet(s) waiting for him.
Oh right. It was George Soros ordering those bombings. Clearly he's the architect of Obamacare too.

Let me take another guess that's more inline with your thinking. It was Israel! All that stuff about Obama not loving Israel enough was clearly all a facade. They are all Zionist puppets right?

Damien50

Star
To really understand the influence which these families have over the world, you would have to read Springmeier's book entirely. His research is just staggering.

I think he is missing a few families though, such as the Romanov who are very influential in Eastern Europe. There is also the Japanese royalty which I think plays an important role. Springmeier covers Asia a little with the Li's, but does not go very far.
I thought the Romanov's were annihilated during their reign by the Bolsheviks(?).

I think Japan is just a country of puppets after their neutering in WW2. That's just me though but I've always wondered who pulled their strings as it's less obvious when you live in a different country.