Ignore Alert

Wait.. some of you are being a bit paranoid and jumping to conclusions here. Obviously she is back, but let's not get carried away. While it is absolutely hilarious to witness, it's also inconsiderate. Makes me wonder if people actually thrive on this drama deep down.

@Vixy they think you are another sock account lol. What do you think of this?

The Zone

Star
FWIW, she has never really left. I also feel it is long timers way of joking when talking about her to make the constant intrusions easier to deal with. I have always said it is not good to accuse somebody of being one of her socks without proof, but she does keep what I will call straight accounts which are designed to earn trust while not revealing things. She then eventually slips, is exposed and that account goes nuts, but only after having PM'ing more gullible members and learning some personal information about them. That kind of deception is why I detest here in that she preys on the trusting and weak. As for this thread, I would have hoped it died, but it was resurrected. I have learned much more about her since those early posts. What a mess of a mind.

JoChris

Superstar
Wait.. some of you are being a bit paranoid and jumping to conclusions here. Obviously she is back, but let's not get carried away. While it is absolutely hilarious to witness, it's also inconsiderate. Makes me wonder if people actually thrive on this drama deep down.

@Vixy they think you are another sock account lol. What do you think of this?
If Vixy is the usual troll, then she is the calmest and most easy going alter ego of them all. I would like more personas like Vixy.
I really don't think that troll is smart enough to be such a different personality consistently.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Spoke too soon FUCK FACE
FAIL
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UNDERDEMONCONTROL
You should get a name change you little BITCH!
It'll be here soon enough. In the meantime, it's such a shame your mother didn’t swallow you...then you wouldn't have ended up as the turd in the punch bowl that you surely have become. On your way out, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. Mmmmkay bye now.
giphy (11).giftenor (1).gif

Last edited:
They feed off food like the rest of us. Don't give them any mental advantage over you.
Of course you can take or leave what I said. But no, there shouldnt be anything you got from my post that suggests a mental advantage...

JoChris

Superstar
Of course you can take or leave what I said. But no, there shouldnt be anything you got from my post that suggests a mental advantage...
I don't think you have any problems there at all. I always think of the potential nervy person who might get spooked by her rot. I am sorry if I gave that impression.

JoChris

Superstar
And how exactly do you know that I don't care about mental health, pray tell? Evidence please.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
It’s always been me against all of you
That's always been the problem...you against all of us. Well said. Not the other way around, as I'm sure you play it in your head. The truth is nice for a change. Thanks for telling it. And FYI, don't say I been ragging you cause I never have. Not until now. But that's just because you are totally out of control and proving yourself to be exactly what you think that everybody else thinks about you. It's not conjecture anymore. We're beyond all that...You = problem. Problem = hate. You = hate. Don't have a stroke about it, mmmmkayyy. Bye now...
tenor (2).gif

FYI I'm thinking most of the board has you/BillyBob on ignore by now so it's probably just you and me toots...ciao!

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
I thought you would eventually claim I was worse than poor JustJess. Even though I have never called you any names, spent way too much time with you in past in hope that you would actually change, gave you benefit of the doubt etc. Regular contributors know what I am saying is correct. My conscience is completely clear.

Now please go back to the doctors and get some professional help for your sake.

JoChris

Superstar
I do not come on forums:
* trying to pick fights between other people who made me upset 5+ (?)years ago.
* under multiple alter egos, some cursing Christians/ muslims, some pretending to be Christians, some pretending to be witches, some pretending to be music-conspiracy obsessives.
* trying to make others hate each other, via divide and conquer for personal entertainment.

If anyone right now could be accused of being a psychopath or narcissist or spiritual Jezebel it is you Chassidy.

Now please seek medical help ASAP. You went off psychiatric medication earlier this year, you need to get reassessed before you really do something you regret to yourself.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Spoke too soon FUCK FACE
FAIL
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UNDERDEMONCONTROL
You should get a name change you little BITCH!
At least you acknowledged that you are indeed the trash I was referring to. More truth. How refreshing! I think we are making some breakthroughs. Please continue with what you were saying dear...
psykolog (4).gif

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Dear dear. Tut tut. Running out of self defence strategies. Do you really think an ex-nurse is going to be shocked easily? :p:D Swearing and cursing doesn't work on me. I have experienced it first hand from people crazier - yes that is possible - than you.

I hope you don't have high blood pressure as well as all your other conditions. Please go and see your doctor again for your mood-stabilising medications again.

Maes17

Superstar
Gossiping cunt. You aint no fucking Christian you stupid gossiping brain dead bitch. I aint a fucking TROLL. IM A FUCKING GOD DAMN HUMAN BEING. You seriously are far worse then JustJess could ever be. You MAKE THINGS WORSE. As a nurse, you’re enought to deive all your ex patients to kill themselves ypu fucking dumb cunt. I will curse your death until you're DEAD. Quit gossiping ypu stupid BITCH!

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-about-gossip/

https://www.biblestudytools.com/search/?s=Bibles&q=Slander

You don’t know me CUNT! NONE OF YOU FUCKING GOD DAMN KNOW ME AND YOU NEVER WILL. NOW FUCK OFF AND GET A GOD DAMN LIFE. I know you got nothing better to do but OBSESSED, IDOLIZE, and WORSHIP ME practically. THIS WHOLE FUCKING FORUM GOES NUTS WHEN IM IN THE HOUSE cause you all so OLD, WASHED UP, DRYED UP FUCKING SQUABBLING PECKING HENS. This forum is definitely officially for old fucking senile miserable ratchet CIA FUCKNUTS!!! You got nothing better to do then spend all day and night obessessed with me when I don’t give two fucks about any of you other than the anticipated moment when you all fucking drop dead. BYE CUNTS!!! Keep thinking about 24/7 cause now I can see none ofyou don’t got nothing better else to do. You only wish you could be me..
Go get your cunts
I’m me
You’ll never be ME
Swagger Jagger is catchy.