If you think an ideology or religion is immoral and evil, should you actively oppose it?

JoChris

Superstar
Those who wish to take away your freedoms must be stopped. I don’t believe in freedom for Nazis or Jihadis, if they won’t allow me mine, and I won’t sit around and let them take it. It’s a necessary pre-emptive strike.

Every Muslim majority country is a backwards authoritarian hellscape.

I am also not surprised that you take toothpastes side, as there is no such thing as moderate Islam.
This entry I agree 100% with.
Muslims flee from Muslim countries and then seek to recreate what they fled from. 7th century beliefs of an illiterate immoral warmonger is the problem. **True ** Muslims who actually read and ** BELIEVE * all of Islam's texts create chaos wherever they go.

Excuse makers for Islam don't believe the words of Muhammad.

That's actually not even true. The Muslim religion itself, like all religions, can be expressed in both a positive or a negative way. In current history there have been dangerous extremist versions of the religion that have spread and reversed progress in certain countries, but that doesn't mean the the entire religion itself is like that or that those countries have always been that way. The people who are most victimized by extremist religious violence in the middle east are Muslims themselves. And they obviously don't support the ideology that's killing them.

You’re the best Mecca and I’m sorry if I offended you.

I’ll stand by the fact that Muslim majority countries rank low in human rights and freedom, especially women’s rights and LGBT rights and statistically without a doubt it’s the most common form religious violence.

There are reformers like yourself and their voices will be heard and amplified. I understand that Western Imperialism plays a large role in this, and that other Muslims are their biggest victims and that most refugees are just seeking stability. Most of the attacks in western countries are not by immigrants/refugees but by second and third generation men.

Can you blame people for having a strong reaction to Islam with people like Colgate or his apologist Aspiring Soul?

That depends on your definition of slavery. The west has abolished legalized slavery, but there's a difference. Many people are still "owned" by the institutional power structures. Personally I don't think the West is that far removed from any of that shit. It's just something people don't talk about, or admit to.
Insightful and realistic.

To me, we are all slaved to our oligarch owners. We just do not like to admit it.
False pride.

Regards
DL

It is a conflict between God and the Devil over the soul of humans.
I agree. Not that I believe either to be real.

So tell us why the bible tells us that god loses so many and Satan wins so many?

Your all powerful god does not seem to have what it takes to beat Satan, if we are to believe that many are called but few hear it.

Your god has a less than an all powerful voice and his message must be garbage for so many to ignore it.

Regards
DL

That's actually not even true. The Muslim religion itself, like all religions, can be expressed in both a positive or a negative way. In current history there have been dangerous extremist versions of the religion that have spread and reversed progress in certain countries, but that doesn't mean the the entire religion itself is like that or that those countries have always been that way. The people who are most victimized by extremist religious violence in the middle east are Muslims themselves. And they obviously don't support the ideology that's killing them.
Not if you go by the numbers.

Regards
DL

This entry I agree 100% with.
Muslims flee from Muslim countries and then seek to recreate what they fled from. 7th century beliefs of an illiterate immoral warmonger is the problem. **True ** Muslims who actually read and ** BELIEVE * all of Islam's texts create chaos wherever they go.

Excuse makers for Islam don't believe the words of Muhammad.
Just as Christians do not really believe in Jesus or Yahweh as they do not do what they are told they should do by those fictitious characters either.

Regards
DL