If you HAD to get a vaccine, which would you get?

Mini Contini

Established
I think I'm leaning towards the J&J. I will soon be out of work if I don't get one.
When you’re sovereign, no one can force you to get the vaccine and anything else basically. You could watch the thread Sovereign people / maritime law / Live life claim for more information on how to become sovereign.

Lyfe

Star
This is something people can't accept even with workplace mandates. You will just have to look into loopholes and ways that grant you exemption.

No workplace has the right to force you to take an experimental innoculation with little to no scientific study behind it. Especially with all the irreperable harm and even deaths these vaccines are causing. Dont allow yourself to be told what to do by fascist work policies.

Lucy

Star
I think I'm leaning towards the J&J. I will soon be out of work if I don't get one.
My daughters place of work has just mandated them also. She just found out she's pregnant so we are going to find a Dr. who will give her an exemption. Gives us time....
Prayers for you...I know it's coming soon for my husband. He's in the medical field.

Lyfe

Star
Honestly though if they can herd people into accepting three experimental newly introduced innoculations which havent even really been tested then they can do anything, especislly after media having to basically admit the first two havent worked. Who would be foolish and naive enough to then get a third and said booster shots? In the ten years that I have been awake this is probably the biggest new world order push and criminal act to date along with the NDAA.

Gfelt

Rookie
The company I work for just mandated it in Indianapolis. I will not take it. I'm up in the air if I want to do a religious exemption. Too many people here are folding. If enough people don't fight this. I fear for what's next. And we need to set example for our children. I'm just praying for guidance and am thinking about a big career change. We have until November 15th before they "part ways" with us

Gfelt

Rookie
An older gentleman I work with has a genetic issue with developing blood clots (not sure what it is called). But his Dr highly recommended against him taking the jab. He said he would fill out a medical exemption for him, but not to get his hopes up. The Dr said he had filled out three in Indianapolis for big corporations and all three were declined. That infuriates me and should be 100 percent illegal.

Workers Union’s are always powerful movements. Even if it’s not immediately known who’s in agreement with you, you can still write to the CEO, etc. Politely and ask if there is going to be a representative for those that don’t follow or agree with the narrative. You can also quote some of the statistics that are unarguable.

Gfelt

Rookie
Last rant, sorry. I am a line leader and have 10 people that work under me. Only one of them is vaccinated.Half are in there 50's and the other half are single moms. But with their age and situations they feel they have no choice. And they really don't want the shot. My heart aches for them. I am 34, able bodied, no kids, and blessed with not a lot of debt. Please keep these folks in your prayers

Lyfe

Star
People really just need to see these mandates for what they are. Fascism and genocide.

The idea that you can no longer support yourself and be part of society unless you agree to terms enforced upon you. The terms are that you risk your own health and safety with an extremely questionable and untested/unknown chemical cocktail. This is incredibly criminal amd fascist and it needs to be recognized as such.

Gfelt

Rookie
I lied, one more. This is a huge and very liberal pharmaceutcal company. they answered questions with their "science" and had attorneys saying we are ready for anything you throw at us. It is considered insubordination if you don't take it. And you will not be eligible for unemployment. This is all legal in indiana somehow

Lucy

Star
Honestly though I think that finding exemptions is the easy road. These places that have vaccine mandates should have people willing to go on strike and refuse to work until they are revoked.
That's what I am hoping my husband and his colleagues will do, strike.
He works for the second top rated hospital in the US.

polymoog

Superstar
do you want to be out of a job, or out of a life?

if you get jabbed, there are many doctors saying youll die within 2/3 years. and then your family will have NO income at all (as opposed to possibly a smaller one if you have to find a lower paying job).

document all of this, preferrably on video. let the employer know you are willing to work. you are being harrassed in the workplace. when you are fired, then you can file a claim.
i would start talking to fellow employees and band together. they cannot fire ALL of you and have the place run with no one in it. someone posted a story about this somewhere, and the employer rescinded the mandate.

as a final resort, i would buy a fake or print a fake one out. or pay a nurse for a saline jab.

I lied, one more. This is a huge and very liberal pharmaceutcal company. they answered questions with their "science" and had attorneys saying we are ready for anything you throw at us. It is considered insubordination if you don't take it. And you will not be eligible for unemployment. This is all legal in indiana somehow
If you want, you might want to contact a civil rights lawyer and see what they say. While they're obviously expensive, in the list, there are plenty to choose from to get some advice to see what they say. Some might opt to do some pro bono work for you. All they can say is no: