If you HAD to get a vaccine, which would you get?

Lucy

Star
i think its planned, but i dont think it will get that far. i am still convinced that the official story is falling apart and the mandates will end soon.
keep holding out!
Poly, I like your attitude! I just posted in Frank's thread!
A lawsuit filed in my State of Ohio! :)
We need to keep fighting!

justjess

Superstar
Really wish I had a nurse/doctor friend who could just put into the system that I got the jab, along with the vax card. But you can’t even trust your family/friends in the medical field because they support all the nonsense as well.
I asked around a bit this morning and can’t even find someone to write me a completely harmless script. I was told “it’s unethical to write a prescription for someone without a professional relationship and a real medical need” bunch of fucking sheep.

it would be easier to have a doctor write you a script for 10,000 Xanax right now. They are all in line with this.

sailormoon

Established
I work in healthcare and take immunosuppressants. I was super hesitant but with more suppressants added into my regimen, I decided to go ahead and get it. I didn’t want to get it afterwards and also didn’t want to lose my job if it becomes mandatory. I actually enjoy my job, work in pharmaceuticals, and we’ve given thousands of vaccines. In all honesty, I’ve heard little to no issues out of our patients with the vaccine. One boy had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients, and a woman had a pretty bad swollen knot. But that was all that’s been reported of the thousands. J&J was found to not cause blood clotting. I got J&J, they say it’s a weaker strain maybe of the vaccine, and some haven’t got antibodies after. I honestly didn’t even have a sore arm or symptoms afterwards. My sister had moderna and reported nightmares for weeks following, which others have oddly said too. I am a little concerned with dose 3, seems a little bit like “oh that didn’t work, let’s try again!” But I try to find that right line between skeptical and informed. I still think it’s your right to choose, so do what feels right to you! Yes I agree, we won’t know long term effects until you know, the long term. There will likely be a booster each year like the flu.

Lyfe

Star
I work in healthcare and take immunosuppressants. I was super hesitant but with more suppressants added into my regimen, I decided to go ahead and get it. I didn’t want to get it afterwards and also didn’t want to lose my job if it becomes mandatory. I actually enjoy my job, work in pharmaceuticals, and we’ve given thousands of vaccines. In all honesty, I’ve heard little to no issues out of our patients with the vaccine. One boy had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients, and a woman had a pretty bad swollen knot. But that was all that’s been reported of the thousands. J&J was found to not cause blood clotting. I got J&J, they say it’s a weaker strain maybe of the vaccine, and some haven’t got antibodies after. I honestly didn’t even have a sore arm or symptoms afterwards. My sister had moderna and reported nightmares for weeks following, which others have oddly said too. I am a little concerned with dose 3, seems a little bit like “oh that didn’t work, let’s try again!” But I try to find that right line between skeptical and informed. I still think it’s your right to choose, so do what feels right to you! Yes I agree, we won’t know long term effects until you know, the long term. There will likely be a booster each year like the flu.
Its way more than just a matter of whether or not the vaccine is safe. The moment any entity would force, coerce, or blackmail you against your own will to take an experimental vaccine that hasnt been thoroughly tested or resesrched is the very moment that entity becomes anti basic human rights.

TrustNo1

Established
Many of my family members have no issue with dying 2-3 years after getting the jab, them saying there’s not much to live for anyway. Practically begged everyone I knew not to take it but they just ended up just following the crowd.

If nothing else & the worst happens, I rather die than live with a side-effect-illness my whole life in a decaying world.
(yeah i know it sounds harsh)

Kirk777

Rookie
if you get the vaccine, you may get a ticket to the cementery.

guess what is worse?

:rolleyes:

I agree. I just don't know where this is all going. Will we ever be able to avoid them? Pretty sure insurance companies will require them for all businesses soon. I'd consider the Novamax vaxx if it ever comes out.

justjess

Superstar
I agree. I just don't know where this is all going. Will we ever be able to avoid them? Pretty sure insurance companies will require them for all businesses soon. I'd consider the Novamax vaxx if it ever comes out.
Insurance as in health or business liability? I haven’t heard anything from my liability insurance regarding adding any requirements

Kirk777

Rookie
Insurance as in health or business liability? I haven’t heard anything from my liability insurance regarding adding any requirements
Both health insurance and business liability insurance. I think it's coming.

Jack W

Established
Try to avoid them. The future is uncertain. You may not need a vaxx in the future.
Many people is awaking...slowly but awaking..

Jack W

Established
Many of my family members have no issue with dying 2-3 years after getting the jab
Well, maybe they need to give more value to their owns lifes.. and try to find a reason to live...
They can do some activity that make them happy...and enjoy this material world.. this chaotic and lovely 3d experience...

Oceanic

Veteran
Dude, they are pushing us to take like, 3 doses of the vaccine, they're BRIBING us constantly, and they're now attempting to make it mandatory. Does this not strike as odd? I am definitely not taking it because of these reasons. My mother was basically threatened to take it. They say where she works, everyone has until October to get the vaccine. My mom decided to retire in the end because, simple: no.

Lyfe

Star
Take these 3 experimental shots and show us ur covid papers and u can be part of society.

Daze

Superstar
Dude, they are pushing us to take like, 3 doses of the vaccine, they're BRIBING us constantly, and they're now attempting to make it mandatory. Does this not strike as odd? I am definitely not taking it because of these reasons. My mother was basically threatened to take it. They say where she works, everyone has until October to get the vaccine. My mom decided to retire in the end because, simple: no.
I don't think it will last. They are giving alot of people ultimatums but too many are still refusing. End of the day they can't do anything as they're outnumbered.

Lyfe

Star
My only worry is that everyones immune system will eventually become comprimised cause of these shots and as result everyone will become sick. Then we have a perpetual covid crisis and perpetual "delta" variant when it was indeed the vaccines that allowed mass sickness to come in cause it disrupted everyones immune system.