If you could change historical events

What would they be?

I would change the outcome of the

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Philippi

In favor of the Liberators

I would do this because I wonder if Rome would still have been an Empire, would it have expanded as it did or last as long. Things would be radically different.

And I would see that Trotsky prevailed over Stalin.

I would do this because Stalin was the worst thing to ever happen to workers and Trotsky was a genius and maybe there would be no Capitalism right now.

I’m interested in anything you guys would change.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Christopher Columbus is destroyed by a comet while on the Atlantic Ocean, Europeans don't come to Americas.
Axis wins WW2.
Mussolini, not Hitler. dominates the Axis.
McCarthy made president.
Mussolini never invades Ethiopia.
Stalin becomes Muslim.
Henry Makow becomes president of elementary school education.
Rock and roll is crushed by repression.
Jazz also.
The Beatles work as electricians who love Mussolini and are never interested in rock and roll, they recite Quran and denounce the people of bidah.
George Bush blames Israel for 911, denounces Jewish-Masonic conspiracy, never invades Iraq and rules US for 30 years, being loved by the masses and hated by a tiny minority of Communists who are out of touch with the actual working class who despise Communism, are conservative and would be denounced as "fascist" by the commies who claim to represent them.

Last edited:
Do you think if the Axis had won there still would have been an Israel?

There wouldn’t be any Jews let alone an Israel. So you know why Etagloc likes them.

Love The Trotsk!
He did things I can’t approve of, and while things may not have been all roses and sunshine had he been in charge, they’d better. For example he would have put Germany in its place in the 30s. He wasn’t stupid and he saw the writing in the wall.

Whatever you think of the man, and it’s complicated, he was pretty much the only one who saw the threat of fascism in the 30s, and his writings on the subject are chilling.

Todd

Star
Presidents JFK, Garfield and McKinley all are not assainated.
President Woodrow Wilson does not sign the Federal Reserve Act.
The real perpetrators of 9/11 are exposed before it happens.

DesertRose

Superstar
Although we accept what has passed it would have been interesting if there had been an effective movement against usury.
What kind of world would we have had without banker monopoly? (I understand there are also other problems with the system of finance such as fiat currency.)
Interesting essay:
https://aeon.co/essays/how-did-usury-stop-being-a-sin-and-become-respectable-finance[
Excerpts:

"The Pope went on to approve ever more kinds of financial instruments, until lending with interest was effectively allowed."

"From the 1100s to the 1500s, clergymen known as the Scholastics debated whether lending was truly sinful. The Scholastics were the intellectuals of their day. They studied Roman law, Greek philosophy and Arab science at universities in Paris, Cologne, Vienna and others throughout Europe, and included luminaries such as Thomas Aquinas."

"We’ve lost the instinct that finance and debt are moral affairs all the way down, which is something that the Scholastics understood.
The public criticises bankers for their ethical failings, but the bankers too have been failed by our ethical authorities!"

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Idk.
What impact would that have on present day?
Would we exist? It's such a hard topic to fathom because changing just one event would more than likely rewrite history.

I'd love to be able to change America's dark past on slavery though.