If the mark of the beast is a chip...

Lisa

Superstar
The mark was a Roman coin, as Rome pretty extended from England to Spain to Germany and the Middle East and North Africa. Literally, the “known” world for people of that time. The Emperor’s face was on each coin.
But it wasn’t on the right hand or the forehead of everyone in the world was it?
I think this is the day and age the Bible is talking about. We are all connected in the world..we can all see the 2 witnesses on any device we choose...there hasn’t been any days like these with all our technology.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
We have to immigrate to countries that resist the new world order. Christian or Muslim.
There won’t be any place to immigrate to...the antichrist will have all control.
Revelation‬ ‭13:4‬ ‭
They worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?”
‭‭

Helioform

Star
I was sent this. It’s a take I hadn’t considered before.
NESARA, and Q have no credibility at all. She blindly believes what new agers and QAnon believers say, which are only created to pacify conspiracy theorists and lull them into a false sense of security. I remember new agers writing about NESARA 20 years ago and it has not happened, and probably never will.

ID2020 on the other hand is backed by very influencial organizations (Rockefeller Foundation, the UN, Bill Gates Foundations, Gavi etc) with governmental contact. Their digital ID will be based on the blockchain, which will probably start out as smartphone based then later move on to the microchip. The mark of the beast will be most likely the quantum dot tattoo that Gates is pushing for that will prove you had your vaccinations and let you conduct business. The chip will be complementary to the tattoo. And she is right on one thing, they need our permission which is why they are playing on the coronavirus fear to sway people into taking the mark. And the reason why the tattoo/chip/vaccines combo is the mark of the beast is because it will mess with your DNA and turn you into a cyborg. NESARA is none of that but this system will be based on the blockchain as well.

Thunderian

Superstar
@Cintra, taking the Mark is not just a physical thing. It’s spiritual, and just as a person’s salvation cannot be rescinded, neither can a person’s acceptance of the Mark. Cutting it out (if such a thing could be done, and I don’t believe it will be possible) would be a useless gesture. The Mark will be a permanent biological and spiritual designation.

Lisa

Superstar
@Cintra, taking the Mark is not just a physical thing. It’s spiritual, and just as a person’s salvation cannot be rescinded, neither can a person’s acceptance of the Mark. Cutting it out (if such a thing could be done, and I don’t believe it will be possible) would be a useless gesture. The Mark will be a permanent biological and spiritual designation.
A person can fall away from the faith and lose their salvation.
Hebrews‬ ‭6:4-6‬ ‭
For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.​
‭‭

AlcyoneSong

Established
But it wasn’t on the right hand or the forehead of everyone in the world was it?I think this is the day and age the Bible is talking about. We are all connected in the world..we can all see the 2 witnesses on any device we choose...there hasn’t been any days like these with all our technology.
Maybe I don’t know maybe the whole right hand and forehead is John saying it will be among the Jews and as common place as the prayer boxes that men wear on their head and arm?
For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.​
‭‭
Then if that is the case, what is the point of salvation? What is the point of the cross if you can "lose" it, like someone can "lose" their keys. That makes God into a liar. It mocks what Christ did, the work Christ did on the cross. However, I do believe that one can "know" about salvation and maybe grow up with it, but never really let it take root in their heart. Similar to how the seeds fell on land, but got choked out by the weeds. Those people didn't lose their salvation, but they died because other influences outside of themselves suffocated them and held them back from growth.

I think, that what is said here in the case of Hebrews is that the author is talking to Jews. Jews who KNEW GOD, they KNEW the Torah, they Knew the commandments, and some even followed Christ on earth, saw his miracles, and may have even saw his death. Some may have even been at Pentecost and saw the Holy Spirit descend. They literally did experience the miracles, and YET they cast it aside, let other stuff choke out the life, went back to the old way of doing things. (See Galatians for this). What does he mean by crucify TO THEMSELVES the Son of God? Basically, his death meant nothing because nothing took root. AKA they were never saved in the first place because they never allowed Christ fully into their nephesh (soul) their "soul eye" was blind to the truth of who Yeshua REALLY was.

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe I don’t know maybe the whole right hand and forehead is John saying it will be among the Jews and as common place as the prayer boxes that men wear on their head and arm?
He says it will be the name of the antichrist or the number of his name in the mark and it will be on a persons right hand or on their forehead. He will also cause all the small and great, rich and poor, free men and slaves to be given a mark and no one will be able to buy or sell without it. Revelation 13:16-17

Then if that is the case, what is the point of salvation? What is the point of the cross if you can "lose" it, like someone can "lose" their keys. That makes God into a liar. It mocks what Christ did, the work Christ did on the cross. However, I do believe that one can "know" about salvation and maybe grow up with it, but never really let it take root in their heart. Similar to how the seeds fell on land, but got choked out by the weeds. Those people didn't lose their salvation, but they died because other influences outside of themselves suffocated them and held them back from growth.

I think, that what is said here in the case of Hebrews is that the author is talking to Jews. Jews who KNEW GOD, they KNEW the Torah, they Knew the commandments, and some even followed Christ on earth, saw his miracles, and may have even saw his death. Some may have even been at Pentecost and saw the Holy Spirit descend. They literally did experience the miracles, and YET they cast it aside, let other stuff choke out the life, went back to the old way of doing things. (See Galatians for this). What does he mean by crucify TO THEMSELVES the Son of God? Basically, his death meant nothing because nothing took root. AKA they were never saved in the first place because they never allowed Christ fully into their nephesh (soul) their "soul eye" was blind to the truth of who Yeshua REALLY was.

Maes17

Superstar
If you live on grid, etc.
You’re pretty much tracked.

So maybe this is our number acceptance.
Time will tell though.

Thunderian

Superstar
‭‭
That’s certainly what Satan wants you to think, but it’s not what the Bible says.

Aero

Superstar
I think we are all against being enslaved. But if people can be easily tricked into being Satan's puppets than "nihilism" might be onto something.

What is the meaning of life if we are thrust into a war in heaven, and a war on earth? I'm being serious too. I'm not turning into a nihilist, I'm just making the point that I never asked for war. I don't want it.

That was a "Game of Thrones" quote BTW. However, I'm channeling my inner "Witcher". Like can't people just be neutral and not have to pick a side? That's my dream, of being neutral and wandering around slaying monsters *if* I feel like it.

Lisa

Superstar
not all countries will give up at the same time. we will live in faithful countries first. when they all fall, we will live in the mountains.
The point is..you can’t escape what is coming upon the earth...

Luke‬ ‭21:25-26‬ ‭
There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
‭‭

Lisa

Superstar
That’s certainly what Satan wants you to think, but it’s not what the Bible says.
I disagree, I think that’s what God wants us to know...otherwise why put it in His inspired word? We can go back to the osas thread...especially if we are gonna be slinging scripture..it will be easier there than here.

Last edited:

The point is..you can’t escape what is coming upon the earth...

Luke‬ ‭21:25-26‬ ‭
There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
‭‭
I'm not talking about an absolute escape... I mean escape from the chip.

The "mark of the Beast" being a microchip makes zero sense. Anything electronic can and will be hacked and even if you needed this chip to buy and sell, it would eventually be spoofed... And there absolutely would be a black market going on. That's the issue with using revelations as a guide the future... There's a lot that can't happen as stated unless human nature completely changes and why the futurist reading of revelations is poor.

Cintra

Star
The "mark of the Beast" being a microchip makes zero sense. Anything electronic can and will be hacked and even if you needed this chip to buy and sell, it would eventually be spoofed... And there absolutely would be a black market going on. That's the issue with using revelations as a guide the future... There's a lot that can't happen as stated unless human nature completely changes and why the futurist reading of revelations is poor.
Thanks!
I will stop worrying about them and just pick them out as they come along.

Lisa

Superstar
It is the name of the beast or the number of his name that will ultimately be the mark, I think a tattoo would work, you can put it on the right hand or the forehead. It might be that simple...

Human’s need to eat, so if you can’t buy or sell that would be a problem.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Over two-thirds of the Bible is prophecy, >99% of which has already been fulfilled in exact and minute detail. Only a fool would look at that track record, and think that the remaining <1% won't likewise be fulfilled in similar fashion.

Most of the world right now is in “lockdown” (a prison term used to describe when all the prisoners were confined to their cells to keep them from congregating and rioting). It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to determine how this will go if it continues indefinitely; there will eventually be a government food rationing and a government choke-hold on what will be considered “essential” items needed for repairs.

Similarly, the governments will eventually roll out a “cure” in the form of a vaccination against their COVID-19, when people are desperate enough not only to take it, but to beg for it. We've already been told that planned vaccination program can, and likely will, contain a means that will allow everyone to be identified and tracked, i.e. a digital ID (ID2020). It will also very likely have suspended metallic nano-particulate in it, to enhance the lethality of 5G microwave radiation.

People have been trained for years to use electronic forms of payment for things, because it's convenient. And while the system is frequently hacked, and identities are stolen, the system continues with virtually universal acceptance and participation. Why then would anyone think an implanted digital ID would be any different? Didn't Aaron Russo warn us about this a dozen years ago, before the Rockefellers had him killed?

What you're referring to as the black market will be the few holdouts who still trade in cash or precious metals, refusing to submit to a system that not only can track them everywhere they go, but can also decide IF they receive any credit to buy and sell at all.

Think that's far fetched? What is going on RIGHT NOW? Almost everyone who isn't “essential personnel” is at home (in their cell) and being placed on the government dole, to train everyone to trust and depend on the state/government for everything. Much of that financial assistance, if not all of it, will be issued in electronic form.

Banking is rapidly being transformed to be exculsively electronic. The same will likely follow suit with the businesses who are allowed to stay open, because the state/government controls that too, through licensing and regulations. How many businesses RIGHT NOW would say “no” if the government told them the only way they could go back to work is if they went cashless?

We're being told (conned really) into thinking that this so-called virus can “stay alive” on paper money for up to 14 days, because most are ignorant to the fact that VIRUSES ARE NOT LIVING ORGANISMS. Do you think that's a “coincidence”? How obvious does it need to be that t.h.e.y. are herding the world directly into their one-world government slaugherhouse with its cashless society, where t.h.e.y. control everything and everyone? What do greedy, evil people ALWAYS do?

This can go on, and on an on. A multi-quadrillion dollar derivatives ponzi scheme needs a scapegoat to have the rug pulled out from under the stock market. The astronomical, unmanageable and unsustainable debt that most countries are carrying, and can NEVER pay back, will be magically erased by the same international banking cartel that created it, in favor of their one-world system.

Think that's far fetched too? As the dollar is the world-reserve currency (for a little while longer anyway), ALL of the other currencies are tied to it. So how is the U.S. economy REALLY doing?

It's admittedly almost $24 trillion in debt. Plus another 6 trillion in coronavirus relief. Plus trillions more for the state debts, which aren't included in the national debt. And all that is before considering personal debt, or the albatross that sinks this entire load of ship: the $200+ trillion in unfunded liabilities that people call “social security” and “medicare”.

So conning people into accepting a digital ID, which will allow them to buy and sell at the government's discretion is such an obvious next step that the blind ought to be able to see it coming. Particularly if they would take the time to read and study the relevant verses in the Bible, which has been warning us for thousands of years this is where we're headed because this is a lunatic asylum where everyone seems to think they're smarter than God.

Last edited: