If Mason's Built the USA, Why are they subverting it to destroy it now?

1.) The elites aren't trying to destroy America. Maybe 'Merica, the version of America that some hyper-conservatives have that never existed in 50's sitcoms and political propaganda.

2.) Trying to put faces on "the Conspiracy" will cause you to miss the bigger picture. And that's what they want. It doesn't matter if they are Masons or Reptilians. What matters is their actions; they are working on creating a world where we are no more than fuel to an ever-churning engine of capital and control.

Etagloc

Superstar
I mean... a nation built by subversive Freemasons is subverted by subversive Freemasons. I already said- this is like being shocked that a car is being used for driving. It's being used for what it's designed for. If you're shocked, you don't grasp what it was designed for.

So the Masons must be OK with the devil worshiping Elites?
Umm... yeah. It's not that complicated.

Last edited:
Reactions: NPC
Ok, it seems the last 2 or 3 people posting here don't understand and have a snotty little attitude. May as well not talk about it anymore since few seem to understand my point. Thanks to you who were constructive.

Etagloc

Superstar
Ok, it seems the last 2 or 3 people posting here don't understand and have a snotty little attitude. May as well not talk about it anymore since few seem to understand my point. Thanks to you who were constructive.
I actually explained the "riddle" here. You're not being constructive and you're not providing any actual content or counter-argument, you're not saying anything and you're the one that's been rude and insulting. All I did was answer the thread's question.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
The whole answer to the the thread's question is simply that the Freemasons are bad guys. I think the OP is offended because he wants to think he's found something super deep.... whereas the whole premise of the thread is simply not understanding Conspiracy 101. All I've done is give the Conspiracy 101 answer.

And then the OP gets mad and insults me when I do nothing more than answer the question- I think because OP wants to think his idea is deeper than it actually is. Don't get mad at me because you don't know basic conspiracy theory. That's your fault, not mine.

If you don't pass Conspiracy 101 and someone offers to let you copy off their homework and you refuse to accept the basic answers to pass Conspiracy 101.... it's your own self you're hurting, man.

Getting that the Freemasons are not some benevolent, heroic organization.... that is very basic level stuff.

If you can't pass Conspiracy 101, you're not gonna make it to the higher levels.

Last edited:
Conspiracy 101 is "we're being lied to".

Where you go from there depends on a lot of factors. Your religious beliefs, your other worldviews, etc.

Personally, I don't think you fully graduate until you come to the realization that the root of the issue is the authority of men and decide to reject all of it. Believe in God, if you want... But until you divorce yourself from the systems They set in place, you're going to always be a slave.

'cause that's the real revelation; They aren't just freemasons. They are all earthly authority. Until you reject it entirely, we'll always have masters and slaves.

Sunshine

Established
Hmmm, your question gives me pause, and brings me to a different but related question. Why did the Founders revolt against England/the Old World in the first place, only to turn around and build a bunch of monuments reaffirming their allegiance to the Old World principles from which they revolted?

They were cheering on the French when they revolted against their monarchy, and vice versa. And as we all know, both English and French royalty were up to their eyeballs in the illumi/masonic rites and heirarchies. Perhaps there were different factions, and they used the Revolutions of both countries as tools for securing dominance over each other, and just carried the Common Folk along for the ride?

It would then make for a plausible answer to your originally posed question: Faction A had all the power, then Faction B rose up against it, instituted new ways of doing things, and in the centuries that followed, Faction A had to work itself back into power by infiltrating and undermining what Faction B had created.

I don't know any of this for sure, it's just a theory. But it definitely seems like any time something has happened to change the overall status quo, in Europe at least, be it the Revolutions, the Reformation, even the Renaissance, those same families have regrouped, bent or broken "the new rules," taken down their enemies and emerged back on top.

TokiEl

Superstar
It is clear the Mason's did build the USA, the monuments absolutely scream that, the money has all the symbols all over it, the symbolism is everywhere. YET, the Hollywood Illuminati and the Elites we see, which VC himself calls attention to in all his awesome articles, are always putting out subversive propaganda to pervert our country and drag it down to their creepy occult level. My confusion is why would they do that if they built it? And further, if they built it why would they go about it as SUBVERSIVES? What I mean is if they ARE the establishment, they don't need to be sneaky and subvert - see what I mean? Yet if the Masonic, or seemingly Masonic occult Hollywood Illuminati, are not the same group that founded the country, why don't the real Masons stand up and put an end to this meddling and corruption? So the Masons must be OK with the devil worshiping Elites? It just feels like a struggle along the line of a revolution, yet if they founded the country who are they rebelling against? I don't know if anyone sees what I mean, but I find it very perplexing.
Why are the ruling elite driving the United States into the gutter ?

Well they shipped a lot of nazis over after the war... who must have taken over.

It would then make for a plausible answer to your originally posed question: Faction A had all the power, then Faction B rose up against it, instituted new ways of doing things, and in the centuries that followed, Faction A had to work itself back into power by infiltrating and undermining what Faction B had created.
Wow, good point. That sounds very plausible. The Rothschild's and Rockefeller's are known for their activities in subverting and controlling politics and they are from old money from Europe, and Soros is from Europe too.

Well they shipped a lot of nazis over after the war... who must have taken over.
I doubt the Nazis from Paperclip were numerous enough to have accomplished that, but the Left certainly acts like Nazis now, despite their claims of being "antifascist".

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

To create the NWO you must tear down the old world order. The plan has been in existence since Nimrod.

snavrvbrgrgpshot.jpg

Lisa

Superstar

To create the NWO you must tear down the old world order. The plan has been in existence since Nimrod.

View attachment 26230
Isn’t the old world order a united world, its the new world order by God that scattered the world and confused the language..the fatal head wound that was healed is going to be a reunited world.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Isn’t the old world order a united world, its the new world order by God that scattered the world and confused the language..the fatal head wound that was healed is going to be a reunited world.

I guess God's NWO back then is pretty old today, hence today's NWO. Plus they think of themselves as gods so calling it NWO fits their MO.

rainerann

Star
I don’t think they are trying to destroy the nation. It is more like there is a faction of masonry that believes they are working for their gold coins or illumination and they want to keep the system of attaining these gold coins the same and a secret. So it is more or less if they are doing anything, they are trying to make sure they get to keep something that someone else doesn’t get to have because that is part of the reason it has value. So I see it as things are shifting to make sure that information is controlled because it is what has real value.

All that really proves is that the person who started the journey had selfish ambitions for doing so and they aren’t really becoming enlightened. There is no reason to add superstitions to this reality about becoming possessed or whatever because of it.

However, even that is changing. There are a lot of people at whatever levels of masonry giving tutorials on Masonic stuff on YouTube now. I briefly read this book the other day about masonry that was talking about how there are only three degrees in reality, not 33. I can’t remember what the name was but there was a whole argument on this in print so a lot can still happen. There is no way to say whether or not the world becomes a much more transparent place soon. No one knows what an apocalypse looks like anyway. It could be much different than any discussion that has ever been had on the subject.

Last edited: