If God is done with Israel, what happens now?

phipps

Star
If Jesus Christ is the prince that shall come, can you explain what's happening in Matthew 24?

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

What Jesus is talking about has two applications. The first one is the destruction of Jerusalem. Jesus' prophetic eye saw the consequences of Israel's constant rebellion. With a grief-stricken heart and tears coursing down His cheeks, He prophesied the coming doom of the city: "For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side and shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation" (Luke 19:41-44). The Roman armies of Titus completely destroyed Jerusalem and burned the temple to the ground and the only thing that was left standing of the temple was the outer wall.

This desolation of Jerusalem was prophesied by Daniel to come as a result of the people rejecting Messiah the prince Daniel's prophecy in Daniel 9:25 actually says Messiah the Prince. "Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times." A careful study of Daniel 9:25-27 will show this to be the case. In verse 25 Messiah is promised to Israel and the city's restoration is also predicted. But then, ominously, all is prophesied for doom again. Verse 26 speaks of Messiah being killed by His own people and of how this act would cause their city and sanctuary to be desolated once again.

The prophecy indicated that history would repeat itself, and this is exactly what happened. The abominations that God's people committed resulted, in both 586 B.C. and 70 A.D., in the destruction of their sanctuary and city -- first by Nebuchadnezzar, then by Titus. On both occasions the abominations were done by the apostate people of God and the desolation was an act of judgment performed by a heathen army.

The second application is about what will happen during end times. I've explained a few times already, what happened to Israel on a small scale happens to the whole world on a larger scale of course. God always warns His people of the signs that indicate desolation is coming.

In Luke 21:20 Jesus told His disciples what would be the last sign of the imminent destruction of Jerusalem. He said, "And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh." This text does not indicate that the armies are the abomination, but rather that the armies were the instrument to cause desolation. Through the Roman armies God would execute "the days of vengeance" for Israel's abominations.

When the Roman armies surrounded Jerusalem, it was a sign that most of the city's leaders and inhabitants had passed the boundaries of grace and had filled their cup of iniquity. To the Christians living in the city, this was to be a sign that Jerusalem would soon suffer God's judgment. As soon as the first opportunity arose, these Christians were to "flee to the mountains" (v. 21). In 66 A.D. when Cestius, the Roman general, surrounded the city the Christians knew the promised sign had arrived and the time had come to flee. At their first opportunity to escape they did so, and not one Christian died in the horrible destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.

Just as God gave the early Christians a sign of when to flee Jerusalem, so He has given us a sign. He has made it possible for every Christian to know when this world's probationary hour is nearing its close.

In Revelation 13 and 14 John records a list of omens that will tell us just how close we are to the end. The sign that will show this nation has filled its cup of iniquity will be when it makes an image to the Papacy by uniting church and state. Such an event will be a direct fulfillment of Revelation 13:15-17, and provide assurance that the end of this earth's time is quickly approaching.

The abomination of desolation is an important subject in these last days. If we study this prophecy carefully, we will find that in each of its fulfillments refers to a national apostasy by God's people that ends in their tragic destruction. We are now living in the time of the Christian church's final apostasy, which makes of none effect the commandments of God. We need to see that we are in the midst of fulfilling prophecy and keep our eyes open for the culmination of all things.

Our only sure protection against the abomination of desolation is to give our lives unreservedly to Jesus, loving others as He loves them and worshipping Him in the way that His word teaches. The greatest commandment is simply to love God with all our heart and soul and strength. If we have such love, it will be natural for us to do all things to please and honour Him. In return, He will see us safely through the desolation that will close this earth's history just before He comes again.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
It's time Phipps for you to cite your sources seeing you often parrot other people's words without giving credit.

It doesn't matter that you agree with what they write... cite your sources else we might think it's your words when in fact it's just copypaste.

phipps

Star
@Thunderian, the Prince is another name for Jesus in the Bible.

Michael the Prince

Michael is mentioned more in Daniel than in any other book in Scripture. (See Daniel 10:13; 10:21; 12:1.) In all three references, He is called a prince—your prince and the great prince. Isaiah's prophecy about the Messiah (Isaiah 9:6) reveals oneof the key names he says that would apply to the Messiah is "Prince of Peace."

There is another verse in Daniel 8:25 where the "Prince of princes" is mentioned. Again, the cosmic conflict is being played out with Christ on one side and the devil on the other, with humanity serving as the battlefield. "Prince of princes" is actually the same term that is translated "prince of the host" in verse 11. This is similar to "Lord of lords" (Psalm 136:3), "God of gods" (Deuteronomy 10:17), and "King of kings" (Revelation 19:16). All these are titles of deity. He is even referred to as "Messiah the Prince" (Daniel 9:25).

Who is this being that the angels call the Great Prince? Let's let the Bible tell us.

Isaiah 9:6: "And his name shall be called …The Prince of Peace."

Acts 3:14, 15: "But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and … killed the Prince of life."

Acts 5:30, 31: "The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour."

Revelation 1:5: "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth."

These verses clearly echo with three verses in Daniel in which Michael is called a "prince."

Thunderian

Superstar
What Jesus is talking about has two applications. The first one is the destruction of Jerusalem. Jesus' prophetic eye saw the consequences of Israel's constant rebellion. With a grief-stricken heart and tears coursing down His cheeks, He prophesied the coming doom of the city: "For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side and shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation" (Luke 19:41-44). The Roman armies of Titus completely destroyed Jerusalem and burned the temple to the ground and the only thing that was left standing of the temple was the outer wall.

This desolation of Jerusalem was prophesied by Daniel to come as a result of the people rejecting Messiah the prince Daniel's prophecy in Daniel 9:25 actually says Messiah the Prince. "Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times." A careful study of Daniel 9:25-27 will show this to be the case. In verse 25 Messiah is promised to Israel and the city's restoration is also predicted. But then, ominously, all is prophesied for doom again. Verse 26 speaks of Messiah being killed by His own people and of how this act would cause their city and sanctuary to be desolated once again.

The prophecy indicated that history would repeat itself, and this is exactly what happened. The abominations that God's people committed resulted, in both 586 B.C. and 70 A.D., in the destruction of their sanctuary and city -- first by Nebuchadnezzar, then by Titus. On both occasions the abominations were done by the apostate people of God and the desolation was an act of judgment performed by a heathen army.

The second application is about what will happen during end times. I've explained a few times already, what happened to Israel on a small scale happens to the whole world on a larger scale of course. God always warns His people of the signs that indicate desolation is coming.

In Luke 21:20 Jesus told His disciples what would be the last sign of the imminent destruction of Jerusalem. He said, "And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh." This text does not indicate that the armies are the abomination, but rather that the armies were the instrument to cause desolation. Through the Roman armies God would execute "the days of vengeance" for Israel's abominations.

When the Roman armies surrounded Jerusalem, it was a sign that most of the city's leaders and inhabitants had passed the boundaries of grace and had filled their cup of iniquity. To the Christians living in the city, this was to be a sign that Jerusalem would soon suffer God's judgment. As soon as the first opportunity arose, these Christians were to "flee to the mountains" (v. 21). In 66 A.D. when Cestius, the Roman general, surrounded the city the Christians knew the promised sign had arrived and the time had come to flee. At their first opportunity to escape they did so, and not one Christian died in the horrible destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.

Just as God gave the early Christians a sign of when to flee Jerusalem, so He has given us a sign. He has made it possible for every Christian to know when this world's probationary hour is nearing its close.

In Revelation 13 and 14 John records a list of omens that will tell us just how close we are to the end. The sign that will show this nation has filled its cup of iniquity will be when it makes an image to the Papacy by uniting church and state. Such an event will be a direct fulfillment of Revelation 13:15-17, and provide assurance that the end of this earth's time is quickly approaching.

The abomination of desolation is an important subject in these last days. If we study this prophecy carefully, we will find that in each of its fulfillments refers to a national apostasy by God's people that ends in their tragic destruction. We are now living in the time of the Christian church's final apostasy, which makes of none effect the commandments of God. We need to see that we are in the midst of fulfilling prophecy and keep our eyes open for the culmination of all things.

Our only sure protection against the abomination of desolation is to give our lives unreservedly to Jesus, loving others as He loves them and worshipping Him in the way that His word teaches. The greatest commandment is simply to love God with all our heart and soul and strength. If we have such love, it will be natural for us to do all things to please and honour Him. In return, He will see us safely through the desolation that will close this earth's history just before He comes again.
Let me see if I have this right.

Jesus Christ is the prince spoken of in Daniel 9, and he causes the sacrifices, etc., to cease when he is crucified.

Before his crucifixion, according to your interpretation of Matthew 24, Jesus warned believers that when they saw his crucifixion, they should immediately drop everything they are doing and run for hills (that's literally what the text says) because great destruction is coming.

But you are saying that the destruction Jesus warned of wouldn't actually take place for about 40 years.

What do you suppose the big hurry was, and since we know his disciples (and he himself, once resurrected) stuck around for quite awhile after he was crucified, why do you think no one ended up listening to Jesus anyway?

I don't believe or follow Haggy, or any other TV millionaire preacher. The Jews that practice Judaism today are the same Jews that Crucified Christ . They use the Bible (in which they do not believe in) and use it then, as if it is credible enough, to refute The Christ. God, (in Ezekiel chapter 36) is a prophecy of Israel's return to the land. This prophecy is not a one instant event, it is over a period of time. In Ezk. 36:26 talks about God giving them a new spirit (human spirit) to return to their land. In Ezk. 36:29-30 He makes the land that was left desolate in to a fruitful land. This is a reality today in Israel. The land that once was unable to grow anything has become fruitful and is one of Israel's prosperous exports of fruits sold to the world. But like The Book of Revelation, Ezekiel is not in an order of events, but goes back and forth of events. He later says He will give them His Spirit (Ezk. 36:27). He does not do this because Israel is righteous, but He does it for His own self (His Holy name). (Ezk. 36:22)

If I had not been born again, and communicated with God by His Spirit and vision....and answered prayers. I might be fooled by the pride of the flesh by knowledge so called to believe the doctrines of men. Time is closer than you think. If the November election goes to the Democrats, The USA will become like Rome in the last days The very display or EVIL in the USA in government is bold and out in the open for all to see, and they will have no excuse for their walk down the wide road that leads to Hell.
Look up, for your salvation cometh near, If one could not see the work of Satan in that tape, then you need to call upon the name of the Lord....Really!

floss

Star
I don't believe or follow Haggy, or any other TV millionaire preacher. The Jews that practice Judaism today are the same Jews that Crucified Christ . They use the Bible (in which they do not believe in) and use it then, as if it is credible enough, to refute The Christ. God, (in Ezekiel chapter 36) is a prophecy of Israel's return to the land. This prophecy is not a one instant event, it is over a period of time. In Ezk. 36:26 talks about God giving them a new spirit (human spirit) to return to their land. In Ezk. 36:29-30 He makes the land that was left desolate in to a fruitful land. This is a reality today in Israel. The land that once was unable to grow anything has become fruitful and is one of Israel's prosperous exports of fruits sold to the world. But like The Book of Revelation, Ezekiel is not in an order of events, but goes back and forth of events. He later says He will give them His Spirit (Ezk. 36:27). He does not do this because Israel is righteous, but He does it for His own self (His Holy name). (Ezk. 36:22)

If I had not been born again, and communicated with God by His Spirit and vision....and answered prayers. I might be fooled by the pride of the flesh by knowledge so called to believe the doctrines of men. Time is closer than you think. If the November election goes to the Democrats, The USA will become like Rome in the last days The very display or EVIL in the USA in government is bold and out in the open for all to see, and they will have no excuse for their walk down the wide road that leads to Hell.
Look up, for your salvation cometh near, If one could not see the work of Satan in that tape, then you need to call upon the name of the Lord....Really!
I’m sorry but who is Haggy or Milionaire preacher? Are you referring to the preacher (Steve Anderson) in the video as the millionaire? If that’s case, then I doubt you have watch the video due to your devout love for the current fake Israel which will worship the coming AntiChrist. Might as well call the current Jews today Satanist, I don’t see any different.

“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The work of Satan is pre-trib doctrine and Israel’s God chosen people. I have zero doubt on my salvation, thank you very much.

I’m sorry but who is Haggy or Milionaire preacher? Are you referring to the preacher (Steve Anderson) in the video as the millionaire? If that’s case, then I doubt you have watch the video due to your devout love for the current fake Israel which will worship the coming AntiChrist. Might as well call the current Jews today Satanist, I don’t see any different.

“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”

The work of Satan is pre-trib doctrine and Israel’s God chosen people. I have zero doubt on my salvation, thank you very much.
Are you sure you watched the video? John Haggy, Joel Olsten, and several other millionaire pastors were in the tape about Israel. And about the Star of David...……..It was never used as a symbol until hundreds of years after the crucifixion of Christ. If you believe that Mary was a whore and Jesus was a bastard child as the tape claims, You don't have any Salvation, but with a through bible study and God's Mercy and Grace, you can be saved.....Are you sure you watched the video? Scripture does not agree with you, but the tape says the whole Bible is a lie! so what is it you believe in?.....The Kabala?

Last edited:

floss

Star
Are you sure you watched the video? John Haggy, Joel Olsten, and several other millionaire pastors were in the tape about Israel. And about the Star of David...……..It was never used as a symbol until hundreds of years after the crucifixion of Christ. If you believe that Mary was a whore and Jesus was a bastard child as the tape claims, You don't have any Salvation, but with a through bible study and God's Mercy and Grace, you can be saved.....Are you sure you watched the video? Scripture does not agree with you, but the tape says the whole Bible is a lie! so what is it you believe in?.....The Kabala?
What is the video about?

1) Israel's redemption is through Jesus Christ and that includes the jews.
Jesus said
Matthew 23
For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'"

plus in addition to that, if you look at the Revelation 12 prophecy..
The Woman, is Israel. The 12 stars represent the 12 tribes of Israel.
It tells us she will be persecuted by the dragon and will flee to the wilderness.
context...the wilderness in the bible has always represented the desert of paran which in the context really refers to ISLAM.
The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.
1260 days (where days represent years ironically is the time muslims have ruled Jerusalem).
It says
14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

This is only true for islam...
imean when you combine what is written here it becomes obvious.

Whilst im sharing this, it doesnt mean im stating this perspective is absolutely true, it is a prophecy so we can only really speculate. However in the context it would mean that there are people who are israel and jew by bloodline and muslim in religion.

The Quran also supports the future redemption of israel
Surah 17
104And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) عليهما السلام on the earth], We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd (gathered out of various nations). (Tafsir Al-Qurtubi,).

there are however also hadith that suggest
-there will be a group of 70000 BANI ISRAEL who will be muslim and will conquer 'Constantinople' but will then turn to dajjal, the anti-christ when he emerges.
-70000 jews from isfahan will follow dajjal and will wear persian shawls. there are not even 70k jews in the whole of iran today let alone isfahan..but isfahan is their historical persian home...there are probably many ethnic/bloodline jews who are muslim/shia today also.

jews and bani israel having a muslim or persian identity and then following the false messiah...doesnt rule out the possibility of the same occuring for Jesus.

2) The tribulation, 7 year thing, i'm sorry ive said this before, but many christians of your ilk notoriously muddy the water with your poor understanding of the prophecy in Daniel aswell as Matthew 24.
There is no more '7 year' period. The 70 weeks were fulfilled when the temple was destroyed.
Daniel 9
“Seventy ‘sevens’[c] are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

In matthew 24 Jesus himself specifically referred to Daniel's prophecy referring to the abomination of desolation.
In daniel there are only 2 of these..
one was fulfilled by Antiochus Epiphanes which is detailed in Daniel 8 and 11 ie the king of the north.
The other was fulfilled by Titus in Daniel 7 and 9.
Jesus himself said in the prophecy that he doesnt know when it will occur ie only the Father knows.
Now in keeping with this Daniel 9 quote...
in Daniel 7 it foretold the little horn, titus, the year of 4 emperors. The 10 emperors ie the 10 horns...in the context were the 10 emperors of rome who ruled jerusalem until the temple was destroyed.
so there is no future alternative context to the 10 horns, it's been fulfilled.
YET in daniel 7 it goes from Titus.....to the second coming of Jesus!!!
The reason why everything from 70AD to present isnt foretold is because this is sealed..it isnt given to the jews.

3) Modern israel, modern jewry etc..not all, but most...is part of the fulfillment of the mystery babylon prophecies.
i have gone in depth on this many times now..there is no way you could suggest anything other than the fact it does refer to jews.
fact after fact is given, but most christians ignore it or plain, don't know it.

-only israel and judea are referred to as women inc as a wicked woman in Zechariah 5 and as a whore/adulderess for example Jeremiah 2, 3.
-Jesus said the jews kill the prophets. This is also true for mystery babylon.
-the connection from babylon to mystery babylon is detailed in Zecheriah 5. in that it also contains the stones/wood theme which connects to the spiritual idolatory/aduldery of judea in Jeremiah 2&3 aswell as the Babylon connection in Habakkuk 2 where the same themes are writtenie interest.
for example in Zech 5 it says there will be a curse in all the land, to the one who swears falsely and the liar and the witness.
this is referring to the system of usury. it also mentions the timber/bricks of the house ie the stones/trees theme which is spoken of in the same type of context in Habakkuk 2 about the chaldeans who were practicing usury.

basically money through usury has become the new idol and they have cheated on God through material wealth.
To grasp the significance of this, just read Habakkuk 2 pay attention to the themes related to usury, spiritual idolatory and stones/trees. .read what sort of condemnation was poured on the chaldean rulers of babylon in that chapter. All the things written today apply to jews./mystery babylon.

YET
this also goes against modern muslim opinion ie they think dajjal is coming to elevate modern israel, whereas i KNOW he will destroy modern israel and start again ie destroy mystery babylon and then create a new false messianic kingdom that has global support.
Read zechariah 11 and it suggests precisely that, it tells us the worthless shepherd will betray the people.

here's why
the beast sits on the whore and she lived in luxury...yet after she has taken the beast to it's destination, it devours her.
ie the beast is using the whore to accomplish it's own purpose...a greater evil.
the beast is Rome ie the Western world. How did 'they' open up to the jews?
it occured through the catholic and protestant divide. this led to the rise of colonialism where usury was effectively a new form of taxation..ie the jewish bankers were used to collect interest and pay half to the crown. Keep in mind this was all done after the fall of the monarchy in most of Western europe and the french revolution..It is not like before where a monarch could demand more money from people..now politicians were in charge and needed a savvy method to rinse people's money. in keeping with their faux christian nature they were happy to allow jews to do the dirty work for them.
THIS is idolatory for jews, ie they made a deal with the devil.
Greece and Rome were historical enemies of jewish people. The 2 abominations in the temple were from them.
The 2 greatest allies of jews, were persia and muslims ie the 7th century jewish state in jerusalem was created by Persia and destroyed by the byzantines.

talk about a role reversal.....
just look at netenyahu and israel today...

even going as far as to claim Hitler didnt want to kill jews, 'muslims made him do it' lol. it's a total betrayal. This type of falsehood is never forgotten by God. In the book of Jeremiah God was even angry with the jewish people for turning to Egypt for support and not HIM.

i've also stated before that in the first instance ie the persian jewish commonwealth state...the Davidic archetype wasnt given to them but instead it came as prophet Mohammad. This was clearly part of the Leviticus 26 promise ie what they desire they cant have, it is given to other people.

This role reversal today with israel is bout bringing the false messiah ie by doing this in reversal it is an attempt undo the 'curse' so to speak.
The beast effectively uses the whore to get to it's destination. the whore believes in her own importance/wealth and is destroyed.
So what is the Beast trying to accomplish? it is about creating a total globalised world order and this is done through jews/mystery babylon. Look at where the money is coming from to create this one world government.
The plan to create a globalised word order/government system is to effectively create a global thoughtform. You only have to pay attention to modern memes and how viral they get ie the kiki challenge. Social media plays a big part of it.

The global thoughtform is the 'image of the beast' that is to be worshipped as 'God' and the one who the false messiah will serve. ie he will be working for the luciferians behind the Beast (the western colonial powers).
there is a lot ive said on this already so i kind of cba doing it again..but most people are simply unaware of what is occuring and dont know the power in collective thoughtforms let alone a global thoughtform that is created entirely from collective ngative energy ie promoting sin to tap into this energy.
global demonic entity that taps into the mind and energy of almost every person on earth.

The ones who helped create this thoughtforms,have been following iblees/satan's orders (the serpent/dragon).
it rewards sinners and harms believes
ie you feed it your life force through committing sins, abusing your chakras....and it will happily reward you whilst feeding off that energy..and in turn this thoughtform is being controlled by iblees
you refuse to give it your energy...you will become a target..

for anyone faux christian enough to doubt what im saying, why do you think Jesus will destroy the Beast with the BREATH of his mouth?

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouthand abolish by the majesty of His arrival. 2 Thessalonians 2:8

the Breath=the life force and Jesus is the fountain of life!!

the etheric life force which connects to the baptism and his miraculous birth is also connected to his cousin, John the baptist. It is the second heaven in islam and the second chakra, the naval/sacral chakra connected with fertility, rebirth, the resurrection etc.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image.
it is the IMAGE that people will worship ie the global thoughtform...

TokiEl

Superstar
If that’s case, then I doubt you have watch the video due to your devout love for the current fake Israel which will worship the coming AntiChrist. Might as well call the current Jews today Satanist, I don’t see any different.

This verse is not about actual Jews but about a group of people pretending to be Jews.

Are there people who are not Jews but just pretending to be Jews ?

Jesus said so.

Who can that be ? Well... why not the likes of Rothschilds and Warbugs etc etc

Why in hell would they pretend to be Jews ? Well... the Devil is very crafty.

There are two groups of people whom the Devil seeks to destroy.

And those are God's people... Jews and Christians.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
The Woman, is Israel. The 12 stars represent the 12 tribes of Israel.
It tells us she will be persecuted by the dragon and will flee to the wilderness.
context...the wilderness in the bible has always represented the desert of paran which in the context really refers to ISLAM.
The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.
1260 days (where days represent years ironically is the time muslims have ruled Jerusalem).
It says
14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

This is only true for islam...
imean when you combine what is written here it becomes obvious.
L0L no this is not about Muslims

The picture of the great eagle is plain loads of Jews to what was the waste wilderness of Israel.

And the Devil has been trying to invade it three times already... and is not done yet...

1260 days is 1260 days and is the latter half of Daniel's 70th week also known as the great tribulation and the Day of the Lord.

L0L no this is not about Muslims

The picture of the great eagle is plain loads of Jews to what was the waste wilderness of Israel.

And the Devil has been trying to invade it three times already... and is not done yet...

1260 days is 1260 days and is the latter half of Daniel's 70th week also known as the great tribulation and the Day of the Lord.
If you're going to reply then you should do it properly and respond to each and every point in a manner that answers each and every point collectively.

the connection between Hagar and Sarah, Isaac and Ismael, has been there from the beginning. Even Paul made a comparison..
you do not understand much because it's a bitter pill to swallow. you would have noticed i wasnt claiming this prophecy is fulfilled by arabs, but bloodline descendants of Isaac!! ie the 12 tribes of israel.

are you suggesting there is going to be a tribulation for 3.5 years and the jews of israel will go to a wilderness inside modern israel?
israel is about the size of my bathroom..good luck hiding out there.
So why hasn't this occured before? when all these diff nations came to attack israel inc when romans killed 1m jews (1m, in 70AD no guns, tanks, bombs, missiles, drones)..why didn't they just hide out in the wilderness?
the tribulation prophecy suggested there would be a mass slaughter but here, it doesnt suggest that, it suggests the woman would be kept safe.

"out of the serpent’s reach."
how on earth does this refer to any place in israel?
how many times has israel been conquered inc by muslims (given you think the dragon is islam)? if the muslims are the serpent, the wilderness is ours and for 1200+ yrs muslims have owned all of 'israel' so how is that outside the muslim/arab reach?

seriously do you think this shit through? is it working up there?

it also says
those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.
there is absolutely no chance this refers to jews of israel. no chance...and it completely contradicts christianity.
this is only applicable to muslims, but in the context.....the bloodline of isaac within islam and they do exist.
in many forms. Even the palestinians share ancestry with israeli jews. The extent of mixing that's occured in the past is not known ny us, however God knows. The 10 tribes for example, they were scttered EAST beyond the river...those are all muslim lands. Look up the pasthun/lost tribe connection for example.

Then you have the parable of tenants. It proves islam, not christianity. The vineyard is the temple mount and this had been in possession of muslims...for '1260 years' The christians even destroyed the jewish structure on it when the byzantines took back jerusalem off jews/persians. Religious legitimacy is with us whether you like it or not.

That brings me to what you said the devil trying to invade three times...do you mean the arabs invading israel? or do you mean the colonialists invading it with house saud? or do you mean when the byzantines slaughtered 20000 jews when they invaded it? i LOVE this, it is exposing you for what you are. So the devil was there for 1260 years, the devil is living in parts of it inc within israel...but the devil is invading it?
So britain and saudis weren't the devil? rothschilds who own israel?
To have all this information in the book and to still believe modern israel is good..and anyone opposing it is 'the devil' only shows me you're an absolute plank!!

your interpretation of daniel's prophecies is another poor one and is also a poor interpretation of matthew 24(ive obv done my research so wouldnt say this otherwise). The 70 weeks were fulfilled when the temple was destroyed. Daniel 7 proves exactly this when it jumps from the little horn (titus) directly to the descent of Jesus. The 1260 days is used many times in the book of Revelation though. For example in Revelation 11, the 2 witnesses and the what it says about the gentiles trampling over the temple mount for 1260 days..
this is not the tribulation..but a reference to islam and christianity..

the tribulation in matthew 24 was 5 months......it was the roman seige of jerusalem. Jesus said it would be 'cut short'
3.5 years is not short.

5 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One,[f] the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing.[g] The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’[h] In the middle of the ‘seven’he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple[j] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.[k]”[l]

-7 sevens leading upto the temple being rebuilt ie 49 years
-62 sevens leading upto the birth of Jesus "until the Anointed One,the ruler, comes"

That leaves the final week
After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing.[g] The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.
these occurred within 70 years AFTER the 62 sevens, not within the 62 sevens.
the midway point was the crucifixion.

As i have proven already Daniel 7 goes from titus to Jesus
Jesus himself spoke of his second coming after the temple is destroyed
but even he didnt know when

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Daniel 7, again i'm pointing this out...it jumps from Titus to Jesus..
and as it says in Daniel 9's 70 sevens prophecy

“Seventy ‘sevens’[c] are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish[d] transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place
This is DONE.

Also, the entire themes connecting modern israel to mystery babylon, ive detailed
i guess im just more aware than you are.

Still, i wish you the best of luck with YOUR new 'GODLY' israel

8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Sodom=homosexuality
Egypt=idolatory

8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their lord was crucified.

Habakkuk 2:6
Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increases that which is not his! how long? and to him that lades himself with thick clay!

and that ladeth himself with pledges. That which he compels the nations to give him or takes from them by force is compared to pledges which he heaps up upon himself. The day will come when their restitution shall be exacted of him. Job 20:10; Job 20:15; Job 20:20. The rendering “thick clay” is obtained by taking the word “pledges” as a compound; cf. Exodus 19:9, thick cloud.

That ladeth himself with thick clay.—Better, That accumulates to himself usury.

https://biblehub.com/commentaries/habakkuk/2-6.htm

This was a prophecy condemning the chaldean rulers in Babylon.

In Zechariah 5 we are told

3 And he said to me, “This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished. 4 The Lord Almighty declares, ‘I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely, both its timbers and its stones.’”

This is a future condemnation of mystery babylon ie the practice of usury as 'the curse'.

The 'wicked woman' was judea
11 He replied, “To the country of Babylonia[c] to build a house for it. When the house is ready, the basket will be set there in its place.”

notice how in verse 4 it says
"both its timbers and its stones"

this is also there in Habakkuk 2
ie

“Woe to him who builds his house by unjust gain,
setting his nest on high
to escape the clutches of ruin!
10 You have plotted the ruin of many peoples,
shaming your own house and forfeiting your life.
11 The stones of the wall will cry out,
and the beams of the woodwork will echo it
12 “Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed
and establishes a town by injustice!

When Caliph Umar conquered the holy land, not a drop of blood was shed!!
when zionists and colonialists conquered it, there was?

“Of what value is an idol carved by a craftsman?
Or an image that teaches lies?
For the one who makes it trusts in his own creation;
he makes idols that cannot speak.
19 Woe to him who says to wood, ‘Come to life!’
Or to lifeless stone, ‘Wake up!’
Can it give guidance?
It is covered with gold and silver;
there is no breath in it.”

This also is connected to the jewish 'adulteress' mentioned in Jeremiah 2 and 3

Hence 'mystery babylon' in Revelation.

Hence israel is owned by jewish bankers who's wealth came from usury.

Still not enough?
in the history of islam, we didnt create borders, the colonialists divided the world by borders.

Messianic israel
Ezekiel 38
“I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

no walls, no gates, no bars

modern israel

still not enough?
How about the modern Cyrus?

Israel's biggest boast is technological innovation, global power, material wealth..and building walls.
oh and it's military.

i mean those things arent bad per se...but bad when you consider

Zechariah 4:6
So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

God is not on your side mate, you have chosen the devil..you arent under an illusion you know full well what you're doing. it's embarrassing really.

TokiEl

Superstar
are you suggesting there is going to be a tribulation for 3.5 years and the jews of israel will go to a wilderness inside modern israel?
Israel was a wilderness before Jews revived it.

the tribulation prophecy suggested there would be a mass slaughter but here, it doesnt suggest that, it suggests the woman would be kept safe.
Yes it suggests the Devil's armies won't be able to take Israel by brute force.

how many times has israel been conquered inc by muslims (given you think the dragon is islam)? if the muslims are the serpent, the wilderness is ours and for 1200+ yrs muslims have owned all of 'israel' so how is that outside the muslim/arab reach?
God owns Israel. Islam is part of the Devil's army.

those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.
there is absolutely no chance this refers to jews of israel. no chance...and it completely contradicts christianity.
Christians are the children of the woman or Israel.

That brings me to what you said the devil trying to invade three times...do you mean the arabs invading israel?
Absolutely Islam trying three times to invade Israel... right after the Holocaust. Shame on you !

I got excited there thinking you were going to even Attempt to answer each point but as usual you guys are a failure at this game.

No the children aren't the church FFS...
I have already quoted revelation 12...her children obey the commandments AND believe in Jesus. The two together have no basis in Christianity.
You have no connection to the wilderness. In the old testament the wilderness was always Paran.
Even Paul said the Jews were in Sinai which is in Arabia (the real Sinai in modern day said

You can't really attempt to go further with me when you've not responded to other points. I already said you can only reply with each and every point answered together. It has to fit everything not just some perspectives you choose to focus on whilst ignoring everything else.

As for the holocaust...so that means it's justified to colonise Palestinian land and homes? They Palestinians have lived in the land longer than the Jews
The kingdom of Israel to Jesus lasted how long? Not as long and they were also invaded a few times..and each time it was god's own punishment
Of course everyone knows the Israelis have a lot in common with Nazis
Netenyahu has even gone on record to say Hitler was good and innocent Lololol.
Historically rome/Europe was the persecturor of Jews.

The Arabs and Persians were good with Jews (caliph Umar allowed Jews to return to Jerusalem after byzantines had banned them and killed them over and over again)
Modern israel aka mystery Babylon loves the Beast/rome...
The dragon is waging war against Islam.

The only real Bani Israel and yahudis are the ones who follow god's commandments and believe in Jesus.
They are Muslim....not Talmud followers or christian. Christians do not follow commandments.

1260 days in the wilderness represents the the true Jews and Israelites (the remnant) becoming Muslim. It is fitting that this 1260 days prophecy has ended with the west(beast) and fake Israel /mystery Babylon attacking Muslims
The dragon is waging war as it was written..

https://www.thejc.com/comment/comment/so-what-did-the-muslims-do-for-the-jews-1.33597

Islam saved Jewry. This is an unpopular, discomforting claim in the modern world. But it is a historical truth. The argument for it is double. First, in 570 CE, when the Prophet Mohammad was born, the Jews and Judaism were on the way to oblivion. And second, the coming of Islam saved them, providing a new context in which they not only survived, but flourished, laying foundations for subsequent Jewish cultural prosperity - also in Christendom - through the medieval period into the modern world.

Modern Israel is a colonial project. It is faux Judaism...
When in history was Jerusalem hosting gay pride marches? Show me any point in history...

Also..the land of Canaan was not a wilderness. It was populated by Canaanites and Philistines and so forth. The Israelites massacred them and took it by force.
And that is how the Jews were kicked out of the land in the end.
1m Jews killed by Rome.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
“Look among the nations and watch—
Be utterly astounded!
For I will work a work in your days

Which you would not believe, though it were told you.

~Habakkuk 1:5

#therewillbesomesurprises

Last edited:
^^^

That's about Babylon

Habakkuk is the book that goes on to give us details of babylons invasion and fall.
One can easily see how that applies to Jews
Zechariah 5
Jeremiah 2 3
And revelation 17-18

You have to be blind to not see the bigger picture.
Kirk Zechariah 11 says
The false messiah is going to betray his people..the Jews.
Mystery Babylon will be destroyed.

When it happens when most Muslims will follow the antichrist because the hatred against Israel/the capitalist system will cloud their judgement.

Israel is a decoy.
The beast sits on the whore...and then devours her when it has reached its destination

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
"That which has been is what will be,
That which is done is what will be done,
And there is nothing new under the sun."
~ Ecclesiastes 1:9

The Prophetic Law of Multiple Fulfillments

Last edited: