IDI AMIN: JEWS CONTROLS THE ECONOMIES OF USA AND UK

Etagloc

Superstar

People are more focused on whether or not it's "offensive" (according to PC ideology) than whether it's actually true. Some people can focus on tending to feelings, I choose to tend to the facts.

I didn't know some poor Jew living in below the poverty line controlled the economies. They must not be doing a very good job.

Or do you mean the Jewish Bankers? It that's what you're talking about, maybe you should stop focusing on the adjective and focus on the noun.. Since you know, that's the fucking subject.

Etagloc

Superstar
I didn't know some poor Jew living in below the poverty line controlled the economies. They must not be doing a very good job.

Or do you mean the Jewish Bankers? It that's what you're talking about, maybe you should stop focusing on the adjective and focus on the noun.. Since you know, that's the [OBSCENITY REMOVED] subject.
Your obscene post should be directed to Idi Amin, not to me. Your post is a criticism of his semantics, not mine.

As for myself, I'm more interested in the objective reality of things than arguing over semantic minutiae. You can focus on such minutiae- I prefer to focus on bigger, more important things. My aim is to present the truth, not to lead away from the truth for the sake of a PC agenda. I do think f-bombs are inappropriate for intellectual discussion, however. Of course, it is not intellectual discussion that the left is interested in but in preventing intellectual discussion.

In any case, you can misdirect people from the point and throw in language of bathroom-stall vandalism- I'm sure there's an audience for content appealing to the lowest common denominator. My posts are directed for the audience that's interested in facts and research.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Idi Amin is a Killer... a mass murderer, really. He murdered his own people.

That you support him is appalling. Not surprising though.
Idi Amin was a horrible, evil guy.... according to who?

Have you ever been to Uganda and talked to the Ugandans about him?

If I want to know about Idi Amin, I want to ask Ugandans and see what Ugandans themselves have to say.

To my understanding, there are Ugandans who are for him- and Ugandans who are against him.

However, I listen to multiple points of view and I don't consider listening to him to be supporting him. I agree with what he's saying.

As far as how was he for Uganda? I have no idea and I have no particular opinion.

Etagloc

Superstar
To whom.

Dead people can't speak.. sooo...
Grammar minutiae.

As far as dead people, there are many Ugandans who lived through that period and I'm sure they're well capable of speaking for themselves. However, either way your post is irrelevant. I think what he said is worth listening to and it's what he's saying that's the topic.

As far as Western media hating him, for all I know it could be indication he resisted the elite. Or it could be that he was a bad guy. I have no idea and have no particular opinion on the matter. If you want to do stand-up comedy, you can go for comedy but my thread is for researchers.

Your obscene post should be directed to Idi Amin, not to me. Your post is a criticism of his semantics, not mine.

As for myself, I'm more interested in the objective reality of things than arguing over semantic minutiae. You can focus on such minutiae- I prefer to focus on bigger, more important things. My aim is to present the truth, not to lead away from the truth for the sake of a PC agenda. I do think f-bombs are inappropriate for intellectual discussion, however. Of course, it is not intellectual discussion that the left is interested in but in preventing intellectual discussion.

In any case, you can misdirect people from the point and throw in language of bathroom-stall vandalism- I'm sure there's an audience for content appealing to the lowest common denominator. My posts are directed for the audience that's interested in facts and research.
I will agree f-bombs aren't worthy of any intellectual discussion. But this isn't an intellectual discussion. It's more of your antisemitism, that isn't even poorly disguised antizionism anymore. Why should I give racist garbage any degree of respect?

You don't care about the truth. You only care about promoting the racist ideal that Jews, as a whole, are controlling the world and you treat the Jew living below the poverty line in America or Europe the same as the banker, the average Israeli citizen the same as the politician. You repeat this, over and over, and absolutely refuse to look at the bigger picture.

You only care about promoting the racist ideal that Jews, as a whole, are controlling the world
Has that ever been the argument though? I mean when people say that there are people (that call themselves Jews)that are influencing global politics, do you really think they're saying that every single Jew in existence is in on this plot?

Is it antisemitic to point out that these men all have Jewish backgrounds?

Has that ever been the argument though? I mean when people say that there are people (that call themselves Jews)that are influencing global politics, do you really think they're saying that every single Jew in existence is in on this plot?

Depends.

Are you pointing it out since you're implying, either directly or through dog whistles, that it's problem that Jews specifically control the media? Yes. That's pretty antisemitic.

'cause you know, the issue isn't that Jews control the media. It's that the media is controlled in the first place.

If every Jew vanished from the earth tomorrow, someone else would take control of all those organizations and it would be the same thing.

FlixKandish

Rookie
I will agree f-bombs aren't worthy of any intellectual discussion. But this isn't an intellectual discussion. It's more of your antisemitism, that isn't even poorly disguised antizionism anymore. Why should I give racist garbage any degree of respect?

You don't care about the truth. You only care about promoting the racist ideal that Jews, as a whole, are controlling the world and you treat the Jew living below the poverty line in America or Europe the same as the banker, the average Israeli citizen the same as the politician. You repeat this, over and over, and absolutely refuse to look at the bigger picture.
Narrative narrative smoke screen.

Depends.

Are you pointing it out since you're implying, either directly or through dog whistles, that it's problem that Jews specifically control the media? Yes. That's pretty antisemitic.
The problem is what they are doing with the media not who controls it. Those media corporations are the ones that shape society’s perception of reality. How do you figure it came to pass that they’re in positions of power within these groups?

And after we address the media we could go to other parts of society too If you want.

'cause you know, the issue isn't that Jews control the media. It's that the media is

controlled in the first place.

Agreed. Still wondering why pointing that out and pointing out who is controlling it is considered “anti Semitic”

If every Jew vanished from the earth tomorrow, someone else would take control of all those organizations and it would be the same thing.
Nope. Not everyone would hold the specific agenda they do.

elsbet

Superstar

Coming from ELON MUSK?

Tragic name he has, but seriously-- pot / kettle.

Seems like it's an anagram.. hmm.

The problem is what they are doing with the media not who controls it. Those media corporations are the ones that shape society’s perception of reality. How do you figure it came to pass that they’re in positions of power within these groups?
This is true. Media influences. It's used as propaganda to sway the masses. But I'm not sure what's being promoted is especially "Jewish". Sure, you get a lot of support of Isreal... But you'd get that even with a non-Jewish media since Israel and Saudi Arabia are very useful allies for America in the Middle East.

And after we address the media we could go to other parts of society too If you want.
Or you could just tear everything down so we can rebuild horizontally.

Agreed. Still wondering why pointing that out and pointing out who is controlling it is considered “anti Semitic”
It's antisemitic since it implies, intended or not, that somehow their Jewishness is the problem.

Nope. Not everyone would hold the specific agenda they do.
And what agenda is that? 'cause I don't see the world changing all that much.

Karlysymon

Superstar
As far as Western media hating him, for all I know it could be indication he resisted the elite. Or it could be that he was a bad guy.
Its interesting that something that happened on his watch has reverberated into the 21st century...the death of Bibi's brother. I originally posted this in my Terrorism thread.

The Ideological Origins of the War on Terror

".....in 1979, in his brother’s memory, Netanyahu founded the Jonathan Institute to study geopolitical issues such as terrorism.
In July 1979 the Jonathan Institute held its first conference – the Jerusalem Conference on International Terrorism. Around 700 people attended the week-long conference – almost entirely American, British and Israeli, with some other Western Europeans. Key speakers included Benjamin Netanyahu and George HW Bush. It is at this conference that the entire ideology of the modern war on terror was laid out. This was not widely reported at the time, and several years later Netanyahu published a book called International Terrorism: Challenge and Response, containing the main speeches and some of the question and answer sessions.
This is on google books, not in its entirety but enough to give you a good idea of what’s in the full book and it is well worth your time to read some pieces from it because there is a lot of eyebrow-raising moments. Just the list of people who attended tells you something – we have the father of the Netanyahu brothers Benzion, Simon Peres, Henry M Jackson, Richard Pipes, Lord Chalfont, Brian Crozier, Ray Cline, Midge Decter and Major General George Keegan. Basically it’s a cross section of people who were either NATO hawks or Zionists, and who work in the political, intelligence and/or journalistic and media industries....

According to Netanyahu’s book an unnamed speaker said, ‘we should establish a non-stop source of media in order to pump our ideas, our information into the world’s free press… If this Institute will consider such a center for effective psychological warfare, maybe the media would be successful in influencing leaders and legislators.’

Once again, notice the doublethink – whoever is saying this is talking about the ‘free press’ but has no respect for the freedom of the ‘free press’ because they just want to use it to ‘pump our ideas and information’ for ‘effective psychological warfare’ purposes."

Last edited:

free2018

Star

People are more focused on whether or not it's "offensive" (according to PC ideology) than whether it's actually true. Some people can focus on tending to feelings, I choose to tend to the facts.
The Jews control the whole thing. The truth is in plain sight.

Last edited:
This is true. Media influences. It's used as propaganda to sway the masses. But I'm not sure what's being promoted is especially "Jewish". Sure, you get a lot of support of Isreal... But you'd get that even with a non-Jewish media since Israel and Saudi Arabia are very useful allies for America in the Middle East.

Or you could just tear everything down so we can rebuild horizontally.
We can do what if’s all day. But what really matters is what is. And what is is that there are bankers who themselves say they are Jewish. This isn’t to say that everyone who is Jewish is in on the plot. It’s just saying that those at the top are in on it and that they claim to be from the same tribe.

It's antisemitic since it implies, intended or not, that somehow their Jewishness is the problem.
Well if one rather run with what’s being “implied” rather than what is being explicitly stated then that is on them. Facts are that the world economy is practically controlled by a group of people all claiming to descend from the same tribe. It’s not anti Semitic to take that info that THEY leave in the open and run with it.

And what agenda is that? 'cause I don't see the world changing all that much.
The luciferian “do what(ever) thou wilt” agenda that includes the LGBT, feminist, civil rights/globalist agendas all wrapped up in one.