Idf Openly Assisting Isis Once Again

Kung Fu

Superstar
Private schools are required to submit all curriculums to a third party in order to receive accreditation in the US and it is as it should be.
False. It depends where you live and even those third parties are private organizations themselves.

Also, Christians never claim to have people private message them in order to explain our religion to them privately the way I frequently see Muslims do around here. We can see the phenomenon illustrated in the video right here on the forum. Everything we have to say is out in the open. I have never asked anyone to talk privately about exploring Christianity because I have already said all I need to say on the board about my faith. What do you have to add that you can't share on the forum KF? Why can't you present what you would tell someone about Islam in private with the rest of us? The fact that would insult us more than you already do on the board?
What in the world are you going on about here? I have never hid anything on forums when it comes to Islam and if you insist on making wild accusations please provide evidence for your claim otherwise you just sound like a paranoid Christian who thinks Muslims are out to get you.

Whatever I have to say about Christianity or to intellectually inept people like you I say to on the board. I never beat around the bush and again if you claim I do please provide evidence.

I'm willing to bet that what you have to say in private is probably very similar to what these teachers say in their private classes, but just so everyone is aware, the offers open. KF has said on numerous occasions that he is willing to give private Islamic lessons if you want where he will tell what Islam is really like. Just maybe check out the video to get an idea of what that might mean before you do.
Don't make bets your ass can't cash. Another wild accusation with no proof from you. Not surprising. Show me anywhere on these forums where I have offered private Islamic classes lol? I'm no sheikh or imam. I have offered to answer questions about Islam and have conversations about Islam with atheists, Christians, and Muslims alike. I have private discussions with AR, Serveto, Todd, Etagloc, KM, Desertrose, and etc. about my experiences with Islam. You talk a lot of nonsense but provide absolutely no proof for anything. Is that what Christianity has taught you? To make claims and never provide evidence for it?

I doubt that it sounds better than the hate-filled messages and insults he uses on the forum. Why don't you accept some responsibility for your behavior KF instead of trying to blame someone else like a child too? I bet you a hundred dollars your response doesn't acknowledge anything other than trying to point the finger at someone else either, which is your typical response.
More nonsense that has nothing to do with anything. Listen lady if you want to have a debate with me on the forums bring it on. It'll just end up like last time where you end up ignoring me because you can't answer any of my questions but it seems like you're itching to go so make a thread with your claims providing proof and I'll come and challenge them. Stop being a little baby and so dramatic. Grow up why don't you.

This is my conclusion about your religion and why I don't worry when I hear things about it anymore too. If Islam is the way people are saying, it won't survive it's time in the west for long. I guarantee you. The truth will clear up this debate soon, and many places are making laws regarding Islam as we speak, including Italy, Japan, Austria, etc indicating that it is impossible that everything people say is false if it is not being well received in diverse places. Some portion of what people are saying must be true if it isn't being received well in these places. Then, there is a whole other population that is leaving Islam after spending time in western countries right and left. This is a testimony of what Islam really is in and of itself. Never in my life would I ever want to be trapped in whatever secret message you would give in a private message.

So I don't worry about your hate KF. Everything happens for a reason, it just might not be happening for the reason you think it is.
Again, don't make bets your ass can't cash. Look folks this is what Rainerann has been about. She tried to play around her intentions but it's finally out in the open. Thank you for exposing your true colours for the rest of us to see.

Also, about your claims Islam not surviving in the West well history disagrees with you. Doesn't take a genius to figure out Islam isn't going anywhere and is the fastest growing religion lol. I bet you're so mad.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
That wasn't the point (though I admire your rhetorical skills in turning it around ;-)

Of course I am not going to change your POV with my messages. I have been here long enough to understand people's settled perspectives here.
I went from being a Christian, to an atheist, then to an agnostic, and then finally to a Muslim so yes, my POV does drastically change but only with logic.

You made a fallacy and I simply corrected you on it and provided the logical framework behind it.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I went from being a Christian, to an atheist, then to an agnostic, and then finally to a Muslim so yes, my POV does drastically change but only with logic.

You made a fallacy and I simply corrected you on it and provided the logical framework behind it.
You can work with logic in two ways, as I'm sure you are aware. A good lawyer can draw out both the specific and general parts of an example, lay them along side one another awkwardly and consider the point won.

It takes one to know one no doubt.

A few years ago, I gave up trying to debate anything with anyone, simply because I became convinced that next to the small voice of truth, the loud voice of argument could often drown it out. My mistake was that I stopped trying. If I have misrepresented the truth, that is for others to judge. I had to tell it as far as I see it, nothing more.

Kung Fu

Superstar
A few years ago, I gave up trying to debate anything with anyone, simply because I became convinced that next to the small voice of truth, the loud voice of argument could often drown it out. My mistake was that I stopped trying. If I have misrepresented the truth, that is for others to judge. I had to tell it as far as I see it, nothing more.
You can try to play it smooth and think your sly but I can see right through it. I will give you props though for hiding it well. It might work on others but not me.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You can try to play it smooth and think your sly but I can see right through it. I will give you props though for hiding it well. It might work on others but not me.
Truthfully Kung Fu, I wish I could say something that would help you see the Gospel for the good news it truly is, but from your story, I'm not sure where I would start. I would have to have walked along side you, for to know your real motivations better, or for me to properly understand yours.

Peace be upon you.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Truthfully Kung Fu, I wish I could say something that would help you see the Gospel for the good news it truly is, but from your story, I'm not sure where I would start. I would have to have walked along side you, for to know your real motivations better, or for me to properly understand yours.

Peace be upon you.
I believe in the Good News just not the way it's stated in the NT, which you know why, at least to me.

And it goes both ways. I have read the NT from front to back and hopefully with an open mind and heart you will read the Quran and compare notes. Perhaps one day you might be a Muslim.

Peace be upon you, Red. I apologize if I crossed the line with you.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited: