IDF’s tweet threatening children with sniper fire enrages social media users

friend

Established
I blame HAMAS, too.. so what?
i wonder if you were told to blame Hamas !?

friend

Established
before 1948 They were neighbors and were living happily together.

friend

Established
No.. you have to much further back than '48.
before 1948 means before 1948

God's chosen people (the rightful heirs of holy land) in action

This is a clear reason why so many people around the world despise Israelis in general and Jewish Zionists in specific. Im not saying every group doesn't have their problematic peoples.... but eventually they usually get sorted out, even if there are 2 to take their place. With these guys, this behaviors just intensifies and any call to action in opposition of this blatant humanitarian crisis is met with claims of blood-libel slung in defense of those spilling the blood and anti-antisemitism against those who speak up on behalf of the fully Semitic Palestinian peoples and others caught in Israels power play.

Last edited:
This is a clear reason why so many people around the world despise Israelis in general and Jewish Zionists in specific. Im not saying every group doesn't have their problematic peoples.... but eventually they usually get sorted out, even if there are 2 to take their place. With these guys, these behaviors just intensify and any call to action in opposition of this blatant humanitarian crisis is met with claims of blood-libel, slung in defense of those spilling the blood....... and anti-antisemitism against those who speak up on behalf of the fully Semitic, Palestinian peoples and others caught in Israels power play.

Are people really surprised at Israelis playing around with snipers and scoping in on kids? Well you shouldn't be seeing as Israelis view Palestinians as cattle.

However, the tides are turning and people are starting to see Israelis for the cowards, murderers, and thieves they really are. Only a handful of Zionists and Christian Zionists really defend Israel but that's because they're cowards themselves.

For those who might be interested, and in recognition of the fact that the Jewish community, like all others, is not monolithic and unanimous in its viewpoints, here is an entry from (non-Zionist, leftist activist) Philip Weiss, in which he surveys responses, checks the pulse, in essence, and, while fully acknowledging that the literal blood is spilling and carnage is happening in Gaza, entitles his article by saying that, as another consequence of the Israeli actions, the "Gaza Killings are Rending the Jewish Community." Here are some excerpts from the article:

"Last week I [Philip Weiss] was in Jerusalem as Israeli snipers shot 1360 people on the Gaza border, killing 60 of them; and even as the horror mounted, I was of the opinion that the historic atrocity would change American opinion and allow Democratic candidates to run against Israel. Indeed, in the hours that followed, many celebrities spoke out in outrage, joining brave Natalie Portman; Jeffrey Goldberg the Atlantic editor (and former Israeli army prison guard) acknowledged that a divorce between the American Jewish and Israeli Jewish communities is coming ..."

"Eric Goldstein of the Jewish Federations knows that the killings are alienating a segment of his community. “Regrettably, I would say that Israel is the single most divisive issue in the American community, pitting American Jew against American Jew,” he said last fall."
Source: Mondoweiss

Last edited:
Are people really surprised at Israelis playing around with snipers and scoping in on kids? Well you shouldn't be seeing as Israelis view Palestinians as cattle.

However, the tides are turning and people are starting to see Israelis for the cowards, murderers, and thieves they really are. Only a handful of Zionists and Christian Zionists really defend Israel but that's because they're cowards themselves.
Courtesy of @Serveto (thank you)

Link

What does the Saudi dude have to do with Israelis stealing land, killing Palestinians, and Zionists and Christians Zionists defending the Israelis?
I'm so glad asked... you'll need to add him to little list up there.

I'm so glad asked... you'll need to add him to little list up there.
First off, the Saudis are cowards and there's no denying that. I have no love for the Saudis but last I checked the Saudis haven't been the one killing, torturing, and building settlements all over land that doesn't belong to them and they surely, at least publicly, don't defend Israeli actions no matter how cruel.

Therefore, I ask you again, what do the Saudis in regards to Israel have to do with anything? Do you have a reading comprehension?

First off, the Saudis are cowards and there's no denying that. I have no love for the Saudis but last I checked the Saudis haven't been the one killing, torturing, and building settlements all over land that doesn't belong to them and they surely, at least publicly, don't defend Israeli actions no matter how cruel.

Therefore, I ask you again, what do the Saudis in regards to Israel have to do with anything? Do you have a reading comprehension?
A reading comprehension... what? :D

I don't think you read the article or the exchange but I may not have linked the latter. If you're just doing your regular rounds, grandstanding, then by all means.. carry on.

A reading comprehension... what? :D

I don't think you read the article or the exchange but I may not have linked the latter. If you're just doing your regular rounds, grandstanding, then by all means.. carry on.
I know you Zionists like to deflect but please just stop because those tricks don't work on me.

The article was about a Saudi now again what does a Saudi have to do with what Israelis are doing to the Palestinians and how you Zionists defend Israel no matter the situation? Last I checked Saudis aren't the ones directly stealing land and killing Palestinians nor are they proclaimed Zionists nor living in Palestine. For once in your life answer my question, Zionist.

I know you Zionists like to deflect but please just stop because those tricks don't work on me.

The article was about a Saudi ..
It sure was.

... now again what does a Saudi have to do with what Israelis are doing to the Palestinians and how you Zionists defend Israel no matter the situation? Last I checked Saudis aren't the ones directly stealing land and killing Palestinians nor are they proclaimed Zionists nor living in Palestine.
Give it time.