IDF’s tweet threatening children with sniper fire enrages social media users

The distinction SHOULD be made-- failure to do so is voluntary stupidity. I should have thrown in a " :) " or something.

Secular Jews or traditionalists likely follow the Torah, if they follow anything at all. People don't need a book to be cruel, if that is what you believe them to be. Nor do people need to live in luxury to target others. It is what it is. I liked your contribution on page one though-- sorry it did not translate properly.

I'm not familiar with Heather Reisman-- I'll have to look her up. But yeah to the best of my knowledge, all Israelis must serve and women are also required to give one year. If that has changed (or is incorrect), I am not aware of it.
Thanks for the clarification, and I’m glad you liked the information posted. Also, you’re right, one doesn't need a book to be cruel. Although, should you read parts of the Talmud (well, whatever’s online as I’ve read the complete Talmud will NEVER be uploaded due to gentiles having full access to it), the actions of the IDF become more understandable. To flagrantly post on social media how they target children (goyim/gentiles), which is against International Law, and do so with impunity demonstrates how they regard life that are not of their ilk. One could posit that Zionism is the political arm of Talmudism, which is why there is a lot of international outrage about how they treat the Palestinians - it’s a humanitarian issue.

Regarding Heather: she attends the Bilderberg meetings so that should give you an indication of her allegiance. I’ve seen her name on the list occasionally that VC posts.

They're actions say otherwise. So do yours. You care nothing for the souls of the Muslims, the Jews or the homosexuals-- you talk the talk... but stay silent when it comes to the fate of your muslim brethren.
A harsh post, but I didnt understand exactly what you were trying to convey with it.

You guys realize these "children" are young men, right? Stop turning this into some kindergarten massacre. They are literally building sandbag emplacements to hide behind while they attack Israel. Israel is only doing what any other country would do if their borders were under threat. Blame Hamas if any of these "children" die.

^ aka The Luntz Document.
It should be required reading for everybody, especially journalists, interested in any aspect of Israeli policy because of its "dos and don'ts" for Israeli spokesmen.

Iam very curious....
Have you, by any chance, read that document? If so, given your
journalistic background and your claim, time and again, that you want
"truth and nothing but the truth", what do you have to say about the report's contents?

friend

Established

^ aka The Luntz Document.
It should be required reading for everybody, especially journalists, interested in any aspect of Israeli policy because of its "dos and don'ts" for Israeli spokesmen.

Iam very curious....
Have you, by any chance, read that document? If so, given your
journalistic background and your claim, time and again, that you want
"truth and nothing but the truth", what do you have to say about the report's contents?

Is this the guideline @Thunderian follows everyday ?

There are many different types of Orthodox Jews, not all.
There are exceptions to all things, but generally speaking-- and it is due to religious beliefs, mind you-- they are anti-zionist. Some are more extreme, and even align with the Arabs.