IDF’s tweet threatening children with sniper fire enrages social media users

I'm not talking about your fairy tale atrocities and ignorant Biblical musings. Go look in the mirror and say, "The protests in Gaza are nonviolent," without looking away.

Satan is the father of lies, Claire. Who's YOUR daddy?
Of course Satan is the father of lies, which includes the Synagogue of the pseudo-Jews.

My Father is Almighty God, Creator of Heaven & Earth, thanks be to Jesus Christ.

What lies? I’ve backed up my position with the Word of God, which is our final authority in all matters.

So you DENY Revelation 2:9, where Jesus reveals the identity of those that call themselves Jews but are liars & are really the Synagogue of Satan?

How much clearer can He be?!

Don’t miss this Thundy:

There is only ONE religion on the face of this Earth that worships in a Synagogue.

Why can’t you just take His Word for it??

Do you know more than God??

The (false) Christian assembly--

"... they were false Christians, nominal professors, and shunned persecution for the Gospel; who were not what they would be thought to be: these were the broachers of heresies in this period of time, in which there was a multitude of them, and which chiefly respected the doctrine of the Trinity, and the person of Christ; and they were introducers of Pagan and Jewish rites into the church, and were men of flagitious lives and conversations, and paved the way for the man of sin:

but are the synagogue of Satan: were the children of the devil, imitated him, and were influenced by him, and were the forerunners of antichrist, whose coming was after the working of Satan..."
REV 2:9 COMMENTARY

Sounds like the Catholics.. or any assembly that professes Christ but has no resemblance to Him, otherwise. I do urge you to research it.
I do believe the Vatican is in lockstep with the Zionists, as well as false “Christians”—Zionists like John Hagee, Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, and basically any televangelist & of course the Jesuit pope, has put on a yarmulke & copulated the Wailing Wall. That’s apparent.... D90E148C-6504-4E9E-97FB-8330FABD6024.jpeg

No, I want you to keep insisting these are nonviolent protests.

Don't you wonder why your arguments all depend on lies?
They would not be violent if Israhell would stop the settlements in the West Bank & Gaza.

If armed intruders came to your community & tried to push you off your land that you were born in & built a life for you & your family, would you up and leave your home behind just because they wanted you to?

No, you would have every right to stand your ground, protect your family & property, even if it was by force.

Why do you think we should have those God-given rights but Palestinians should not?

No, you would have every right to stand your ground, protect your family & property, even if it was by force.
They're actions say otherwise. So do yours. You care nothing for the souls of the Muslims, the Jews or the homosexuals-- you talk the talk... but stay silent when it comes to the fate of your muslim brethren.

They're actions say otherwise. So do yours. You care nothing for the souls of the Muslims, the Jews or the homosexuals-- you talk the talk... but stay silent when it comes to the fate of your muslim brethren.
Don't bring that nonsense. I give the Gospel to all those people, hoping they will be saved......what about you?

You seem to think it's better to let the IDF murder Muslims & push them out of their land. Hypocrite!

You can't give the Gospel to dead Muslims, Elsbet.

Why don't you come out & say it......say why YOU side with the IDF over innocent Muslim & Christian Palestinians?

friend

Established
Don't bring that nonsense. I give the Gospel to all those people, hoping they will be saved......what about you?

You seem to think it's better to let the IDF murder Muslims & push them out of their land. Hypocrite!

You can't give the Gospel to dead Muslims, Elsbet.

Why don't you come out & say it......say why YOU side with the IDF over innocent Muslim & Christian Palestinians?
because he maybe (like other defenders of Zionist crimes on this forum) a jew in disguise

Yes, the Talmud that’s got some goyim thinking they are the “chosen ones” - oy vey!
I think the above information clearly explains the IDF’s position.
You also said this on page one:

"This site also shows that it’s Zionism NOT the Jewish people that support the apartheid of Palestine: Jewish Voice for Peace..."

As far as I can tell, you are the only one who has made this distinction-- how do you reconcile that knowing that all Israeli citizens are called to serve in the IDF, and that all Israelis are targeted by Palestine regardless of their politics?

Also, it seems that Orthodox & Hasidic Jews are the ones who study the Talmud.. and they are a minority-- further, they do not support Israel's existence as a sovereign nation.

As of 2009, 8% of Israeli Jews defined themselves as Haredim; an additional 12% as "religious"; 13% as "religious-traditionalists"; 25% as "non-religious-traditionalists" (not strictly adhering to Jewish law or halakha); and 42% as "secular"

You also said this on page one:

"This site also shows that it’s Zionism NOT the Jewish people that support the apartheid of Palestine: Jewish Voice for Peace..."

As far as I can tell, you are the only one who has made this distinction-- how do you reconcile that knowing that all Israeli citizens are called to serve in the IDF, and that all Israelis are targeted by Palestine regardless of their politics?

Also, it seems that Orthodox & Hasidic Jews are the ones who study the Talmud.. and they are a minority-- further, they do not support Israel's existence as a sovereign nation.

As of 2009, 8% of Israeli Jews defined themselves as Haredim; an additional 12% as "religious"; 13% as "religious-traditionalists"; 25% as "non-religious-traditionalists" (not strictly adhering to Jewish law or halakha); and 42% as "secular"
I know this because I have Jewish friends who have dual citizenship, lived over there and have made humanitarian attempts to help the Palestinians. Some have even been jailed for their efforts.

The position of Israelis being “targeted” is odd considering Palestine is an open-aired prison. My friends saw the way they were treated and experienced the apartheid of the Palestinians first hand. That might be true about Israel citizens being called to serve in the IDF. However, the fact they more than likely follow the Talmud and target children does not go unchanged. Added to the fact Heather Reisman has, undoubtedly with much controversy, also financially supported Canadian Jews for serving in the IDF clearly demonstrates that it’s not only Israeli citizens that are called to serve:

Degrees of tension
Do Heather Reisman’s causes, or her profile, make her a target?

Therefore, I’m not the only one who makes the distinction. I’ve spoken with and collaborated enough with my Jewish friends to understand what’s really going on in Israel. Although, feel free to consider my argument is a straw man’s. It is, after all, your tax dollars supporting much of this.

Last edited:
I know this because I have Jewish friends who have dual citizenship, lived over there and have made humanitarian attempts to help the Palestinians. Some have even been jailed for their efforts.

The position of Israelis being “targeted” is odd considering Palestine is an open-aired prison. My friends saw the way they were treated and experienced the apartheid of the Palestinians first hand. That might be true about Israel citizens being called to serve in the IDF. However, the fact they more than likely follow the Talmud and target children does not go unchanged. Added to the fact Heather Reisman has, undoubtedly with much controversy, also financially supported Canadian Jews for serving in the IDF clearly demonstrates that it’s not only Israeli citizens that are called to serve:

Degrees of tension
Do Heather Reisman’s causes, or her profile, make her a target?

Therefore, I’m not the only one who makes the distinction. I’ve spoken with and collaborated enough with my Jewish friends to understand what’s really going on in Israel. Although, feel free to consider my argument is a straw man’s. It is, after all, your tax dollars supporting much of this.
The distinction SHOULD be made-- failure to do so is voluntary stupidity. I should have thrown in a " :) " or something.

Secular Jews or traditionalists likely follow the Torah, if they follow anything at all. People don't need a book to be cruel, if that is what you believe them to be. Nor do people need to live in luxury to target others. It is what it is. I liked your contribution on page one though-- sorry it did not translate properly.

I'm not familiar with Heather Reisman-- I'll have to look her up. But yeah to the best of my knowledge, all Israelis must serve and women are also required to give one year. If that has changed (or is incorrect), I am not aware of it.

The distinction SHOULD be made-- failure to do so is voluntary stupidity. I should have thrown in a " :) " or something.

Secular Jews or traditionalists likely follow the Torah, if they follow anything at all. People don't need a book to be cruel, if that is what you believe them to be. Nor do people need to live in luxury to target others. It is what it is. I liked your contribution on page one though-- sorry it did not translate properly.

I'm not familiar with Heather Reisman-- I'll have to look her up. But yeah to the best of my knowledge, all Israelis must serve and women are also required to give one year. If that has changed (or is incorrect), I am not aware of it.
Thanks for the clarification, and I’m glad you liked the information posted. Also, you’re right, one doesn't need a book to be cruel. Although, should you read parts of the Talmud (well, whatever’s online as I’ve read the complete Talmud will NEVER be uploaded due to gentiles having full access to it), the actions of the IDF become more understandable. To flagrantly post on social media how they target children (goyim/gentiles), which is against International Law, and do so with impunity demonstrates how they regard life that are not of their ilk. One could posit that Zionism is the political arm of Talmudism, which is why there is a lot of international outrage about how they treat the Palestinians - it’s a humanitarian issue.

Regarding Heather: she attends the Bilderberg meetings so that should give you an indication of her allegiance. I’ve seen her name on the list occasionally that VC posts.

A harsh post, but I didnt understand exactly what you were trying to convey with it.

You guys realize these "children" are young men, right? Stop turning this into some kindergarten massacre. They are literally building sandbag emplacements to hide behind while they attack Israel. Israel is only doing what any other country would do if their borders were under threat. Blame Hamas if any of these "children" die.

^ aka The Luntz Document.
It should be required reading for everybody, especially journalists, interested in any aspect of Israeli policy because of its "dos and don'ts" for Israeli spokesmen.

Iam very curious....
Have you, by any chance, read that document? If so, given your
journalistic background and your claim, time and again, that you want
"truth and nothing but the truth", what do you have to say about the report's contents?

friend

Established

^ aka The Luntz Document.
It should be required reading for everybody, especially journalists, interested in any aspect of Israeli policy because of its "dos and don'ts" for Israeli spokesmen.

Iam very curious....
Have you, by any chance, read that document? If so, given your
journalistic background and your claim, time and again, that you want
"truth and nothing but the truth", what do you have to say about the report's contents?

Is this the guideline @Thunderian follows everyday ?