IDF’s tweet threatening children with sniper fire enrages social media users

You guys realize these "children" are young men, right? Stop turning this into some kindergarten massacre. They are literally building sandbag emplacements to hide behind while they attack Israel. Israel is only doing what any other country would do if their borders were under threat. Blame Hamas if any of these "children" die.

You guys realize these "children" are young men, right? Stop turning this into some kindergarten massacre. They are literally building sandbag emplacements to hide behind while they attack Israel. Israel is only doing what any other country would do if their borders were under threat. Blame Hamas if any of these "children" die.
Not according to this: Israel-Palestine Timeline The Human Cost of the Conflict

I still don't understand why children would be permitted at the border. What parent would allow that? I think the Palestinians (once again!) are being used by those who continue to manipulate hell out of them, for their own purposes-- those who hate Israel, and by extension-- Palestinians, who are nothing more than collateral damage.

It's sick.

Anywho.. threads like these have been around forever. They are negative energy generators, and I don't think there is anything good that comes from them.

That aside-- good eye, @Thunderian

You can't trust anything Thunderian says when it comes to.... well anything.

But most especially when it comes to his beloved State of Israel.

this is his twitter showing him reposting from Netanyahu.... so either he is a paid Zionist shill or it's just a labor of love on his part.... in any case, the guy is a hardcore Zionist.... he doesn't care about Palestinians or Palestinian children..... his ideology is more important to him than human beings (especially if those human beings happen to be Palestinians)..... the man is a hardcore Zionist so we can't trust him to be remotely objective.... he leaps to the defense of Israel no matter what, always prepared to defend the indefensible
I think anyone who's frequented this forum and the previous one are familiar how Palestinians are viewed by Zionists. It's no secret, but I address the information collaborated, and that is what's most troubling about the conflict.

What relevance does that have to the OP? The premise is that the IDF is posting pictures of Palestinian kids with crosshairs on them. The picture that was tweeted doesn't show kids, but does show young Palestinians building fortifications from which to attack Israel's border.

Hamas loves to refer to anyone under 18 as a child, but these aren't children by any other definition.

You can't trust anything Thunderian says when it comes to.... well anything.

But most especially when it comes to his beloved State of Israel.

this is his twitter showing him reposting from Netanyahu.... so either he is a paid Zionist shill or it's just a labor of love on his part.... in any case, the guy is a hardcore Zionist.... he doesn't care about Palestinians or Palestinian children..... his ideology is more important to him than human beings (especially if those human beings happen to be Palestinians)..... the man is a hardcore Zionist so we can't trust him to be remotely objective.... he leaps to the defense of Israel no matter what, always prepared to defend the indefensible
I care about the truth, Etagloc. You can't come up with anything other than creepy personal attacks.

I still don't understand why children would be permitted at the border. What parent would allow that? I think the Palestinians (once again!) are being used by those who continue to manipulate hell out of them, for their own purposes-- those who hate Israel, and by extension-- Palestinians, who are nothing more than collateral damage.

It's sick.

Anywho.. threads like these have been around forever. They are negative energy generators, and I don't think there is anything good that comes from them.

That aside-- good eye, @Thunderian
You're absolutely right that children shouldn't be present at these border attacks. Hamas has a long history of cynically using children as props, and sending them into situations where they could be killed is not uncommon. They want dead children, and there are people on this board who claim to be lovers of peace but who won't condemn Hamas or their actions. It's always more important that Israel be made to look bad, and if that means the truth is ignored, or a few kids die, it's all for the greater Islamic good.

Once again, these are armed militants who have stated time and again that their goal is to invade the land of Israel and expel or kill every Jew living there. I would watch and cheer as my soldiers shot at them, too.

friend

Established
You sound like Goliath

What do Zionists care about justice? The Zionists don't care about justice. The Zionists don't care about human beings. They are lacking in humanity. Their hearts are probably like Antarctica. Some humans do not feel compassion.

Just look at Netanyahu. He even looks like the devil.
It appears that way. I know these threads can go on endlessly and despite the overwhelming evidence against Israel/the IDF brought forth, they choose to remain willfully ignorant and for some reason or another, remain beholden to the country. They could be lacking humanity, or just need a place to put their residual hate in their lives... who knows.

What’s even more interesting is the American taxpayer pays for all of this. I find this site informative: If Americans Knew

This site also shows that it’s Zionism NOT the Jewish people that support the apartheid of Palestine: Jewish Voice for Peace

Regarding Bibi, I’ll leave this quote:

Last edited:
despite the overwhelming evidence against Israel/the IDF brought forth, they choose to remain willfully ignorant
Overwhelming evidence of what? That a sovereign nation is responding to attacks on it's border from a terrorist group? What am I missing here?

Once again, these are armed militants who have stated time and again that their goal is to invade the land of Israel and expel or kill every Jew living there. I would watch and cheer as my soldiers shot at them, too.
You are sick.
And you claim to be Christian?! Do you realize some of the Palestinians are Christian...and Israhell delights in killing them.

You are a traitor to the cause of Christ!

Regardless if they are Christian or Muslim or atheist, how can you cheer on the brutal, heartless murder of children?

What is wrong with you?

And do these children look like a threat?......

(Violent pictures removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Overwhelming evidence of what? That a sovereign nation is responding to attacks on it's border from a terrorist group? What am I missing here?
You are probably an Israeli troll. No normal person delights in genocide. You would make Stalin proud.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg ....Notice her red Kabbalah bracelet? Satanic.
image.jpeg
These people hijacking Palestine are DEMONS.