ID 2020

Vixy

Star
It’s all happening, just as we predicted. Big Pharma is officially partnering with the tech industry to pair “immunization” with digital biometrics, meaning humans will soon be microchipped, tracked, and ultimately controlled through a global identification matrix.

The ID2020 Alliance, as it’s being called, is a digital identity program that aims to “leverage immunization” as a means of inserting tiny microchips into people’s bodies. In collaboration with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations, also known as GAVI, the government of Bangladesh and various other “partners in government, academia, and humanitarian relief,” the ID2020 Alliance hopes to usher in this mark of the beast as a way to keep tabs on every human being living on Earth.

Similar to how cattle are marked with ear tags, this globalist alliance wants all humans to be “vaccinated” with digital tracking chips that will create a seamless monitoring system for the New World Order to manage the populations of the world with ease.

“We are implementing a forward-looking approach to digital identity that gives individuals control over their own personal information, while still building off existing systems and programs,” says Anir Chowdhury, a policy advisor at a2i, the Bangladesh government’s “Access to Information Program.”​
“The government of Bangladesh recognizes that the design of digital identity systems carries far-reaching implications for individuals’ access to services and livelihoods, and we are eager to pioneer this approach,” he adds.​
For more related news about the coming one world government and its biometrics component, be sure to check out PopulationControl.news.

ID2020 microchips are also being “vaccinated” into the bodies of homeless people in Austin, Texas
While the ID2020 program’s testing grounds are primarily in the Third World, the group says it’s also now working with governments here in the United States to start microchipping people through vaccination.

In Austin, Texas, for example, the homeless population is now being exploited as a collective guinea pig for ID2020’s microchip vaccination program, which the group claims will help to “empower” homeless people by supposedly giving them “control” over their personal identity data.

“The City of Austin, ID2020, and several other partners are working together with homeless people and the service providers who engage with them to develop a blockchain-enabled digital identity platform called MyPass to empower homeless people with their own identity data,” writes Chris Burt for BiometricUpdate.com.​
ID2020 is also jabbing refugees with its microchip vaccinations through two inaugural pilot programs known as iRespond and Everest. According to reports, iRespond has “improved continuity of care” for more than 3,000 refugees receiving drug treatments for chronic illness. Everest, on the other hand, has “assisted with the provision of access to critical energy subsidies and a range of additional services with secure and user-centric digital identities without relying on a smartphone,” Burt writes.

All of this is priming the public for an eventual mandate of microchip vaccinations, which will be required for every individual in order to buy and sell goods. Chowdhury openly admitted this in stating that digital identity systems will be necessary for “individuals’ access to services and livelihoods.”

In other words, the Bible is right: A global identification system is in the works that will eventually be required for people to function in society, and ultimately survive. Without these microchips in their bodies, people won’t be able to work, let alone eat, and it’s all happening right before our very eyes.

Keep in mind that ID2020 is a part of the so-called “REAL ID,” which will soon be required for those who wish to travel. REAL ID will also be used as a backdoor method of implementing mandatory vaccination policies for adults.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/big-brother-meets-big-pharma-harvesting-biometrics-everyone

https://id2020.org/

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Don’t forget Vixy,

Employment, social security, credit, bills etc are all a form of ID tracking. Because I live on grid, this pretty spooky.

But that’s how we make a living. Time will tell if/when our social structure becomes one under a globalist structure.

If so, I’m fearing the worst. Just too much information and politics at play.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Someone stop the world, I want to get off.

On the other hand, this could be evidence that vaccines have always (atleast in the last 5yrs or so) contained this kind of thing, not administered on a mass scale obviously. NWO machinations come out in the open long after they’ve been in operation for sometime. They out themselves because independent researchers would eventually discover these things, as were nano-particulates/aborted fetal material found in vaccines.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It’s all happening, just as we predicted. Big Pharma is officially partnering with the tech industry to pair “immunization” with digital biometrics, meaning humans will soon be microchipped, tracked, and ultimately controlled through a global identification matrix.

The ID2020 Alliance, as it’s being called, is a digital identity program that aims to “leverage immunization” as a means of inserting tiny microchips into people’s bodies. In collaboration with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations, also known as GAVI, the government of Bangladesh and various other “partners in government, academia, and humanitarian relief,” the ID2020 Alliance hopes to usher in this mark of the beast as a way to keep tabs on every human being living on Earth.

Similar to how cattle are marked with ear tags, this globalist alliance wants all humans to be “vaccinated” with digital tracking chips that will create a seamless monitoring system for the New World Order to manage the populations of the world with ease.

“We are implementing a forward-looking approach to digital identity that gives individuals control over their own personal information, while still building off existing systems and programs,” says Anir Chowdhury, a policy advisor at a2i, the Bangladesh government’s “Access to Information Program.”​

“The government of Bangladesh recognizes that the design of digital identity systems carries far-reaching implications for individuals’ access to services and livelihoods, and we are eager to pioneer this approach,” he adds.​
For more related news about the coming one world government and its biometrics component, be sure to check out PopulationControl.news.

ID2020 microchips are also being “vaccinated” into the bodies of homeless people in Austin, Texas
While the ID2020 program’s testing grounds are primarily in the Third World, the group says it’s also now working with governments here in the United States to start microchipping people through vaccination.

In Austin, Texas, for example, the homeless population is now being exploited as a collective guinea pig for ID2020’s microchip vaccination program, which the group claims will help to “empower” homeless people by supposedly giving them “control” over their personal identity data.

“The City of Austin, ID2020, and several other partners are working together with homeless people and the service providers who engage with them to develop a blockchain-enabled digital identity platform called MyPass to empower homeless people with their own identity data,” writes Chris Burt for BiometricUpdate.com.​
ID2020 is also jabbing refugees with its microchip vaccinations through two inaugural pilot programs known as iRespond and Everest. According to reports, iRespond has “improved continuity of care” for more than 3,000 refugees receiving drug treatments for chronic illness. Everest, on the other hand, has “assisted with the provision of access to critical energy subsidies and a range of additional services with secure and user-centric digital identities without relying on a smartphone,” Burt writes.

All of this is priming the public for an eventual mandate of microchip vaccinations, which will be required for every individual in order to buy and sell goods. Chowdhury openly admitted this in stating that digital identity systems will be necessary for “individuals’ access to services and livelihoods.”

In other words, the Bible is right: A global identification system is in the works that will eventually be required for people to function in society, and ultimately survive. Without these microchips in their bodies, people won’t be able to work, let alone eat, and it’s all happening right before our very eyes.

Keep in mind that ID2020 is a part of the so-called “REAL ID,” which will soon be required for those who wish to travel. REAL ID will also be used as a backdoor method of implementing mandatory vaccination policies for adults.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/big-brother-meets-big-pharma-harvesting-biometrics-everyone

https://id2020.org/
Hi Vixy,

Given the pace of things right now I think you might appreciate this! Keep doing what you’re doing!

saki

Star

On the other hand, this could be evidence that vaccines have always (atleast in the last 5yrs or so) contained this kind of thing, not administered on a mass scale obviously. NWO machinations come out in the open long after they’ve been in operation for sometime. They out themselves because independent researchers would eventually discover these things, as were nano-particulates/aborted fetal material found in vaccines.
...at my age, I'm 'supposed' to get the flu vaccine every year.... no more.... regret all the earlier ones I've gotten....
...I've noticed that they are hawking the new 'stronger' flu vaccine for seniors on TV now...wonder what that's all about?
https://www.seniorflushot.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Fluzone DTC DSA_NB_"Flu"_Phrase&utm_term=flu&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6eTtBRDdARIsANZWjYYYwltuqZrZz2MvYztzX8mJtMnapUVzeKHS2qTlrNQEWSG3JA0iKqQaAljuEALw_wcB

Karlysymon

Superstar
...at my age, I'm 'supposed' to get the flu vaccine every year.... no more.... regret all the earlier ones I've gotten....
...I've noticed that they are hawking the new 'stronger' flu vaccine for seniors on TV now...wonder what that's all about?
https://www.seniorflushot.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Fluzone DTC DSA_NB_"Flu"_Phrase&utm_term=flu&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6eTtBRDdARIsANZWjYYYwltuqZrZz2MvYztzX8mJtMnapUVzeKHS2qTlrNQEWSG3JA0iKqQaAljuEALw_wcB
What I don’t understand is this: The people in your age group and older treated their children naturally when they got the flu. This is 40+ yrs ago. So if they did that back then, how and when did Seniors fall for this flu-shot scam?

saki

Star
What I don’t understand is this: The people in your age group and older treated their children naturally when they got the flu. This is 40+ yrs ago. So if they did that back then, how and when did Seniors fall for this flu-shot scam?
....just one man's opinion and best guess.... the encouragement (mass media/culture) that 'taking a pill' is better/easier than exercising and diet control, etc.... no matter what, there's a pill/injection for whatever ails you... no need to do anything other than to "see your doctor".... he/she's the 'expert', and knows what's best, right? :rolleyes:

Maes17

Superstar

A lot of independent researchers tend to get shut down. I’m into the supplement industry for workout reasons, but stuff that seems to work seems to get caught by the FDA which is a buzz kill. The medical industry and FDA regulate too much to keep the masses in check for sure

Lisa

Superstar
As Christians we always knew this was going to happen...but to actually witness it..is kinda creepy. I remember many years ago when I heard about pets getting chipped...man I knew right then that was the mark and I was starting to think that I wouldn’t see it happening in my lifetime. I still think it’s going to go to the tattoo because no one seems to have a problem with getting those anymore and that might work better for people who don’t want a chip under their skin. I just can’t see people wanting that chip in their forehead...

Vixy

Star
A lot of independent researchers tend to get shut down. I’m into the supplement industry for workout reasons, but stuff that seems to work seems to get caught by the FDA which is a buzz kill. The medical industry and FDA regulate too much to keep the masses in check for sure
Exactly! Like the cure for autism, ADHD and Alzheimers by professor Chris Exley and what about Dr. Burzynskis cure for cancer?

Lisa

Superstar
NBC News celebrated the prospect of “millions” of people getting a microchip implanted in their hand as a likely future outcome.

The segment is introduced by pointing out that people who have taken the chip do not need to carry keys, ID, credit cards or money.

It points out that embedding microchips in humans has long been a feature of dystopian fiction like Black Mirror, but that in Sweden “the microchips are already here.”

The piece also celebrates how the same contactless technology has “made cash pretty much obsolete in Sweden.”
https://summit.news/2019/10/18/nbc-news-promotes-convenience-of-getting-a-microchip-in-your-hand/

Maes17

Superstar
NBC News celebrated the prospect of “millions” of people getting a microchip implanted in their hand as a likely future outcome.

The segment is introduced by pointing out that people who have taken the chip do not need to carry keys, ID, credit cards or money.

It points out that embedding microchips in humans has long been a feature of dystopian fiction like Black Mirror, but that in Sweden “the microchips are already here.”

The piece also celebrates how the same contactless technology has “made cash pretty much obsolete in Sweden.”
https://summit.news/2019/10/18/nbc-news-promotes-convenience-of-getting-a-microchip-in-your-hand/
Naw. No chip for me. Frick that

saki

Star
"Google co-founder Larry Page, in a 2014 interview, suggested that patients worried about the privacy of their medical records were too cautious. Mr. Page said: “We’re not really thinking about the tremendous good that can come from people sharing information with the right people in the right ways.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/google-s-secret-project-nightingale-gathers-personal-health-data-on-millions-of-americans-11573496790
Google’s ‘Project Nightingale’ Gathers Personal Health Data on Millions of Americans
Search giant is amassing health records from Ascension facilities in 21 states; patients not yet informed

Google launched the effort last year with Ascension, the country’s second-largest health system. PHOTO: DAVID PAUL MORRIS/BLOOMBERG NEWSBy
Rob Copeland

Updated Nov. 11, 2019 4:27 pm ET
Google is engaged with one of the country’s largest health-care systems to collect and crunch the detailed personal health information of millions of Americans across 21 states.

The initiative, code-named “Project Nightingale,” appears to be the biggest in a series of efforts by Silicon Valley giants to gain access to personal health data and establish a toehold in the massive health-care industry. Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc. and Microsoft Corp. are also aggressively pushing into health care, though they haven’t yet struck deals of this scope.

Google began Project Nightingale in secret last year with St. Louis-based Ascension, the second-largest health system in the U.S., with the data sharing accelerating since summer, according to internal documents.

The data involved in the initiative encompasses lab results, doctor diagnoses and hospitalization records, among other categories, and amounts to a complete health history, including patient names and dates of birth.

Paging Nurse Google
The tech giant is teaming with Ascension on an ambitious project to crunch patient data for treatment and administrative purposes.

How ‘Project Nightingale’ uses data

1. Patient checks into hospital, doctor’s office or senior care center.

2. Doctors/nurses examine the patient, input data into computers.

Data that is

shared includes:

Name

Date of Birth

Address

Family members

Allergies

Immunizations

Radiology scans

Hospitalization

records

Lab tests

Medications

Medical conditions

3. Data instantly flows to Google’s ‘Project Nightingale’ system. The system may suggest the following outcomes, among others:

Additional enforcement of narcotics policies.

Replacement or addition of doctors

to patient’s team.

Ascension may bill more or for different procedures.

Treatment plans, suggests tests, flags unusual deviations in care.

Source: Ascension

Neither patients nor doctors have been notified. At least 150 Google employees already have access to much of the data on tens of millions of patients, according to a person familiar with the matter and the documents.

Some Ascension employees have raised questions about the way the data is being collected and shared, both from a technological and ethical perspective, according to the people familiar with the project. But privacy experts said it appeared to be permissible under federal law. That law, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, generally allows hospitals to share data with business partners without telling patients, as long as the information is used “only to help the covered entity carry out its health care functions.”

Google in this case is using the data, in part, to design new software, underpinned by advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning, that zeroes in on individual patients to suggest changes to their care. Staffers across Alphabet Inc., Google’s parent, have access to the patient information, internal documents show, including some employees of Google Brain, a research science division credited with some of the company’s biggest breakthroughs.

In a press release issued after The Wall Street Journal reported on Project Nightingale on Monday, the companies said the initiative is compliant with federal health law and includes robust protections for patient data.

Related Video
Why Big Tech Wants Access to Your Medical Records

Why Big Tech Wants Access to Your Medical Records

Tech giants like Amazon and Apple are expanding their businesses to include electronic health records -- which contain data on diagnoses, prescriptions and other medical information. That’s creating both opportunities and spurring privacy concerns. Here’s what to know. Photo Composite: Heather Seidel/ The Wall Street Journal
Google Cloud President Tariq Shaukat said in the release that the company’s goal for health care is centered on “ultimately improving outcomes, reducing costs, and saving lives.”

“As the health-care environment continues to rapidly evolve, we must transform to better meet the needs and expectations of those we serve as well as our own caregivers and health-care providers,” said Eduardo Conrado, an executive vice president at Ascension.

Google and nonprofit Ascension have parallel financial motives. Google has assigned dozens of engineers to Project Nightingale so far without charging for the work because it hopes to use the framework to sell similar products to other health systems. Its end goal is to create an omnibus search tool to aggregate disparate patient data and host it all in one place, documents show.

The project is being developed under Google’s cloud division, which trails rivals like Amazon and Microsoft in market share. Google CEO Sundar Pichai has said repeatedly this year that finding new areas of growth for cloud is a priority.

Ascension, a Catholic chain of 2,600 hospitals, doctors’ offices and other facilities, aims in part to improve patient care. It also hopes to mine data to identify additional tests that could be necessary or other ways in which the system could generate more revenue from patients, documents show. Ascension is also eager to have a system that is faster than its existing decentralized electronic record-keeping.

Google, like many of its Silicon Valley peers, has at times drawn criticism for not doing enough to protect user privacy. Its YouTube unit agreed in September to pay $170 million in fines and change its practices in response to complaints that it illegally collected data on children to sell ads. YouTube neither admitted nor denied wrongdoing.

Last year, the Journal reported that Google opted not to disclose to users a flaw that exposed hundreds of thousands of birth dates, contact information and other personal data of subscribers in its now-defunct social-networking website Google Plus, in part because of fears that the incident could trigger regulatory scrutiny. Google said at the time it went beyond legal requirements in determining not to inform users.

Regulatory attention has since arrived in force. Federal and state investigators over the summer announced separate antitrust inquiries into Google. The federal probe is examining whether Google’s existing trove of data amassed from its flagship search engine, home speakers, free email service and numerous other arms give the company an unfair advantage over competitors, people familiar with the matter say.

Google has said its products increase consumer choice, and that it is committed to cooperating with the inquiries. Mr. Pichai this year has touted new privacy protections for Google’s billions of users.

The company last week announced a $2.1 billion deal for wearable fitness maker Fitbit Inc., which makes watches and bracelets that track health information like heart rate. Politicians of both parties quickly criticized the deal; Rep. David Cicilline (D., R.I.), chairman of the House Antitrust Subcommittee, warned that the Fitbit deal would give Google “deep insights into Americans’ most sensitive information.”

The companies said they would be transparent about any Fitbit data they collect.

Project Nightingale appears to be broader than other forays Google has made into health-care data. In September, Google announced a 10-year deal with the Mayo Clinic to store the hospital system’s genetic, medical and financial records. Mayo officials said at the time that any data used to develop new software would be stripped of any information that could identify individual patients before it is shared with the tech giant.

Google was founded with the goal of organizing the world’s information, and health has been a fascination of its top executives from the early days. Google Health, a fledgling effort to digitize existing medical records, was shut down in 2011 after three years of limited adoption. Alphabet has since poured millions of dollars into its under-the-radar Calico and Verily divisions, which aim to combat aging and manage disease, respectively.

Google co-founder Larry Page, in a 2014 interview, suggested that patients worried about the privacy of their medical records were too cautious. Mr. Page said: “We’re not really thinking about the tremendous good that can come from people sharing information with the right people in the right ways.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/google-s-secret-project-nightingale-gathers-personal-health-data-on-millions-of-americans-11573496790

Vixy

Star
LoL, the eaten apple refers to original sin within witchery and the cross looks kinda celtic, theyre telling us it's them.

saki

Star
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/11/google-you-can-trust-us-with-the-medical-data-you-didnt-know-we-already-had/
Google: You can trust us with the medical data you didn’t know we already had
Google has 50M people's medical records but won't merge them with other Google data.
JON BRODKIN

...just a link to the article.... basically repeats what I posted above...
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/11/google-you-can-trust-us-with-the-medical-data-you-didnt-know-we-already-had/

...however... how's this for a one-eye image?... kinda 'jarring'... if you ask me......
1573645138863.png
...creeped-out?... much?...

The Zone

Star
One of the reasons children are being targeted for change is that they will openly accept what is to come. Indoctrination will lead to compliance and less wiggling when they really get serious about much of what is talked about in the forum.

Depending on your personal belief system, some realize that what we are seeing is inevitable. Only when total control is achieved will it stop and by that time we will probably have people not wanting to be labeled as a human being.

It is no secret that the youth of today is being taught hate and blame their elders while needing a safe place to run to after their emotional explosions which are supposed to enlighten. Lastly, Google is pure evil with the agenda to rewire people's thinking. Thankfully, some are waking up to their manipulation. It is frightening how many people will believe anything their search engine places at the top of the search bars thanks to insanely manipulative algorithms.

Lisa

Superstar
It is no secret that the youth of today is being taught hate and blame their elders while needing a safe place to run to after their emotional explosions which are supposed to enlighten.
If I remember correctly, baby boomers were told to not trust anyone over 30...so this could be a repeat of don’t trust anyone who has more life experience?

saki

Star
....just an excerpt.... full opinion piece at link...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/14/im-the-google-whistleblower-the-medical-data-of-millions-of-americans-is-at-risk
I'm the Google whistleblower. The medical data of millions of Americans is at risk
Anonymous

..."After a while I reached a point that I suspect is familiar to most whistleblowers, where what I was witnessing was too important for me to remain silent. Two simple questions kept hounding me: did patients know about the transfer of their data to the tech giant? Should they be informed and given a chance to opt in or out?..."
1573791813816.png
‘I was worried too about the security aspect of placing vast amounts of medical data in the digital cloud.’ Photograph: Lionel Bonaventure/AFP via Getty Images

...full article here: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/14/im-the-google-whistleblower-the-medical-data-of-millions-of-americans-is-at-risk