I Was Just Watching Gaga: Five Foot Two

KevinShane75

Rookie
Does anyone else think this documentary cld of sparked the Weinstein shit, & possibly spread it 2 the whole pizza (slice) gate crap?

I honestly think the Hollywood elite threw HW under the bus... Spare one to save the whole... that's what I think. We all got to close to the whole vegas unveiling bullshit & we've all been a top of the whole pizza delivery shit.... my guess, & my mom's guess is (which took me years to wake her ass up) Hollywood's gonna start to implode, & that's their money maker, so there's gonna be a major event to shift shit like they always do. Prepare ppl

Sunshine

Established
I am interested in seeing if all the people swearing off of movies (and football) are going to stick with it, or if it's just a fad. Realistically, one of the few avenues of opinion or protest we have left is where we spend our money, and the possibility of watching Hollywood studios (or the NFL) get shut down fills me with glee.

If the general public really had a true idea of how disgusting and how huge the whole LA/NY/DC pedo ring is, I think it would lead to a complete breakdown of their system of control. Are we nearing that point, do you think? The PTB are scrambling to keep it all under cover, but their chances of success are dwindling by the week.

Sure, Weinstein got thrown under the bus, but there are more actress-slaves speaking out about their own traumatic experiences, and if they start naming names, it just might be game over for Beelzebub and his minions out there in La-La Land, at the very least. That whole movie/tv/studio conglomeration could die an ignoble death, and our society would just hasten the evolution of web-based entertainment that has already begun.

Aero

Superstar
I think your theory has merit. But I would say go back further. If Lady Gaga played catalyst in this game, than that chain of events started long ago. And this isn't really a story about devils and demons.

It's a story about the dangers of monopolies in free market economies. When a forest grows too wild, a purging fire is inevitable. So that's why we see the entertainment industry going into this state of consuming themselves. The Weinstein event is not just another scandal to be forgotten. This event has reached catalyst status in and of itself. Condemning Weinstein turned into a litmus test for basically every human being paying attention.

I've seen plenty of people thrown under the bus. But I've never seen someone's life burnt down so fast, and so thoroughly.

I thought it was odd she went out of her way to bring up madonna so often. As well as when she brought up Marilyn Monroe, Anna Nicole and someone else that she wouldn't name then told the person video taping they weren't allowed to use the footage? Maybe Brittany Murphy? Or maybe she was referring to Madonna again? Idk