I was contacted by a freemason

morita

Veteran
i thought the reason was because women would try to stop all the child abuse
women enable male abusers and pedophiles all the time.
Some mothers actually let their husband/bf abuse their children just so they can have a man in their life. There are tons of stories like that if you google it.

Maes17

Superstar
So.. An old boyfriend of mine looked me up some months ago. Turns out he's a third degree mason and has confirmed everything Ive asked so far. We're only on a child level of questioning now but I'm thinking I'll go in deep about the DUMB's and adrenoshrome when the time's right.

I was thinking, you must have a million questions too. Put together a list for me to ask him but remember he's only a third degree one, he says at least so maybe he cant anser everything but we sure as hell will try!

God damn..I'm both nervous, appalled and fascinated right now. As a christian I feel it's my duty to save him aswell.
Just protect yourself.
If you feel it’s your duty to save him then do your thing.

Sounds like he’s trying to get you in bed by bragging about his status.

Cintra

Star
i thought the reason was because women would try to stop all the child abuse, and the church didnt want that, and they like to keep women as second class and try to put them down when they get a chance, just my thoughts
That's probably why they stopped them.

Vixy

Star
in any case, take what he says with a grain of salt. :)
It's funny, I talked to someone who has his own website about freemasons and is in the know and he says there is no scottish rite in sweden, only in the states and other countries so he's lying. So I'm gonna play hardball and call his lie out.

Vixy

Star

Vixy

Star
Freemasons are not 'closet Muslims' though are they. That's just absurd.
It would explain why they have the muslic sign on their fez and many muslim signs in their symbolism plus why they push the Islamisation of the west..I've been wondering.

Vixy

Star
Are you a bit scared for being in contact with one of them?
Honestly? If he's not bullshitting and really is one..Yes. I am concearned. Mostly for him bc he's lost his soul. But also about what I can and cannot confide him with and that I've already said too much about myself, things he can hold against me. I've talked to friends and they ALL advice me to keep this guy far away from me and they're right but now I'm intrigued and wanna know more. I bet he's bullshitting though, there is no scottish rite in Sweden.

Anyway we've decided to meet sometime soon, take a walk and talk so I'mm bombard him with questions then. 3'rd degree isnt much but I've never known anyone who really was in with the lodge members so I wanna know stuff and he better spill the damn beans.

It would explain why they have the muslic sign on their fez and many muslim signs in their symbolism plus why they push the Islamisation of the west..I've been wondering.
From VC's own article on one-eye symbolism and its significance:
In Islamic eschatology, the end-times figure named Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjal (“the false messiah, liar, the deceiver”) is said to be blind in his right eye. By pretending to be the Messiah, the Dajjal would deceive and take over the world. For these reasons, the Dajjal bears great similarities with the Antichrist in Christianity.

The coming of the Dajjal would be preceded by several signs such as: People will stop offering the prayers; dishonesty will be the way of life; falsehood will become a virtue; people will mortgage their faith for worldly gain; usury and bribery will become legitimate; there will be acute famine at the time; there will be no shame amongst people; many people will worship Satan; there will be no respect for elderly people and people will start killing each other without any reason.

When Muslims pray, as they do 5 times a day, we ask for God's protection from the tribulation of the antichrist.
(O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the torment of Hell, from the torment of the grave, from the trials of life and death, and from the mischief of Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal (Antichrist).” (Source Muslim 16:16)

Freemasons want to hasten the advent of the antichrist, and are preparing the world for his coming. Muslims are commanded to be Vigilant Citizens, and to actively resist his deceptions when he does enter the world. Prophet Muhammad said that all prophets who came before him warned their people of the antichrist.

Vixy

Star
From VC's own article on one-eye symbolism and its significance:
In Islamic eschatology, the end-times figure named Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjal (“the false messiah, liar, the deceiver”) is said to be blind in his right eye. By pretending to be the Messiah, the Dajjal would deceive and take over the world. For these reasons, the Dajjal bears great similarities with the Antichrist in Christianity.

The coming of the Dajjal would be preceded by several signs such as: People will stop offering the prayers; dishonesty will be the way of life; falsehood will become a virtue; people will mortgage their faith for worldly gain; usury and bribery will become legitimate; there will be acute famine at the time; there will be no shame amongst people; many people will worship Satan; there will be no respect for elderly people and people will start killing each other without any reason.

When Muslims pray, as they do 5 times a day, we ask for God's protection from the tribulation of the antichrist.
(O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the torment of Hell, from the torment of the grave, from the trials of life and death, and from the mischief of Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal (Antichrist).” (Source Muslim 16:16)

Freemasons want to hasten the advent of the antichrist, and are preparing the world for his coming. Muslims are commanded to be Vigilant Citizens, and to actively resist his deceptions when he does enter the world. Prophet Muhammad said that all prophets who came before him warned their people of the antichrist.
Yeah, this is another thing, dajjal fits better with their one eyes antichrist than he does with the bibles a.c.

Islam has no symbols or iconography, because it can lead to the veneration of those symbols, which is effectively idolatry. The crescent moon and star were later, Turkish Ottoman innovations that weren't part of the original Islamic tradition.

DevaWolf

Veteran
If it's true that he's a mason, and if all the conspiracies about them are true, why on earth would he tell you the truth of what is going on?

If he agrees with everything you say, he's probably lying. It's easy to keep others in the dark by just agreeing with everything they say.

So maybe you need to be more critical.

Resistor

Established
Try wikipedia (yes wiki): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent

It is literally an ancient symbol (used in ancient greece and other places, used by Christians before Muslims too) that has no connection to Islam itself, it was adapted by the Ottomans who used it on flags. Islam has no symbols.

Lil axe

Veteran
shriners wear the fez , same shit different color

Cintra

Star
darn vatican, personally i think vatican is evil
I believe that from its founding up until the enlightenment the catholic church, as a political power, was the illuminati. the ruling power of europe. The successor to the Roman empire.

Not individual catholic christians. The church as a politcal entity.