I was contacted by a freemason

Vixy

Star
So.. An old boyfriend of mine looked me up some months ago. Turns out he's a third degree mason and has confirmed everything Ive asked so far. We're only on a child level of questioning now but I'm thinking I'll go in deep about the DUMB's and adrenoshrome when the time's right.

I was thinking, you must have a million questions too. Put together a list for me to ask him but remember he's only a third degree one, he says at least so maybe he cant anser everything but we sure as hell will try!

God damn..I'm both nervous, appalled and fascinated right now. As a christian I feel it's my duty to save him aswell.

polymoog

Superstar
3rd degree in freemasonry? thats nothing. thats flipping burgers for the 33rd degree guys.

you will know far more than he does and anyway, why would he break his oath to tell you what little he does know?

ask him, but dont get your hopes up, vixy.

Usually you need to get brought into the secret societies within freemasonry i hear as well. And there’s a big difference between being a Freemason in Washington DC or London and one in Nebraska. All he did was recite some things he memorized in front of a group most likely.

Vixy

Star
3rd degree in freemasonry? thats nothing. thats flipping burgers for the 33rd degree guys.

you will know far more than he does and anyway, why would he break his oath to tell you what little he does know?

ask him, but dont get your hopes up, vixy.
He told me he cant say anything when he gets furthure up in the degrees. And he confirmed everything Ive learned so far, theyre mostly highly educated people with good positions such as judges, lawyers, doctors and polititians. He seems to be a local celebrity where he lives but he lives in a small town outside of the big town I live in. So yeah, basically he's their errind boy but that doeswnt mean he doesnt sit on useful stuff. Even small pots have ears. ;)

Vixy

Star
Usually you need to get brought into the secret societies within freemasonry i hear as well. And there’s a big difference between being a Freemason in Washington DC or London and one in Nebraska. All he did was recite some things he memorized in front of a group most likely.
He says they have a screening process in which they determine after what kind of useful societal position you have if you're material for them or not. So basically if they can use you or not.

Shuna

Star

Lil axe

Veteran
alot of masons think it can get them a little advantage in life, unaware to whats happening

Vixy

Star
He's a scottish rite one which is strange because I didnt know that existed in Sweden, I thought it was european to have york rite and american to have scottish from what I've read. So I guess not.. OR he's full of shit, dont know which? Help here?

polymoog

Superstar
He's a scottish rite one which is strange because I didnt know that existed in Sweden, I thought it was european to have york rite and american to have scottish from what I've read. So I guess not.. OR he's full of shit, dont know which? Help here?
in any case, take what he says with a grain of salt. :)

So.. An old boyfriend of mine looked me up some months ago. Turns out he's a third degree mason and has confirmed everything Ive asked so far. We're only on a child level of questioning now but I'm thinking I'll go in deep about the DUMB's and adrenoshrome when the time's right.

I was thinking, you must have a million questions too. Put together a list for me to ask him but remember he's only a third degree one, he says at least so maybe he cant anser everything but we sure as hell will try!

God damn..I'm both nervous, appalled and fascinated right now. As a christian I feel it's my duty to save him aswell.
They aren't closet Muslims, are they? I'm only asking because @TokiEl says that Freemasons like Benjamin Franklin are actually Muslims that have infiltrated historically Christian nations.
https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/to-muslims-proof-from-the-quran-that-mohammad-islam-is-wrong.7446/page-12#post-309965 (Post 233)

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
Ask him why women can't join.

And could a woman join if she self identified as a man.

Cintra

Star
women typically join , order of the eastern star, part of masons
Yes, I would like the guy to be asked why they cant join the real masons, not the fob off organisations they set up to keep the brother's wives happy.

Lil axe

Veteran
Yes, I would like the guy to be asked why they cant join the real masons, not the fob off organisations they set up to keep the brother's wives happy.
hhm , never thought of that, i was curious why women arent allowed to be catholic priest

Cintra

Star
hhm , never thought of that, i was curious why women arent allowed to be catholic priest
Because the catholic church is very sexist.

I believe it was allowed in the early days of the church, but then they put a stop to it.

Lil axe

Veteran
Because the catholic church is very sexist.

I believe it was allowed in the early days of the church, but then they put a stop to it.
i thought the reason was because women would try to stop all the child abuse, and the church didnt want that, and they like to keep women as second class and try to put them down when they get a chance, just my thoughts