I Want to Delete My Account

Nebz82

I want to delete my account because whoever is in charge here is more concerned about self promotion than me warning people about nuclear disasters. My forum post regarding this issue has not been approved, and my account is still active despite me asking for it to be deleted. Such mismanagement. How do I delete it myself?

I want to delete my account because whoever is in charge here is more concerned about self promotion than me warning people about nuclear disasters. My forum post regarding this issue has not been approved, and my account is still active despite me asking for it to be deleted. Such mismanagement. How do I delete it myself?
U can't ur stuck here forever muhahahaha

voj

Established
They are watching you. . .even if you share the information with the masses they wont do anything about it untill its - Time Up.

Daze

Star
Where are the admins????
There is only one admin. You have to give him time to get a chance to get to you.

Do you have a youtube channel Neb.. something? I would need to look it up for the spelling.

edit-
.. ya i think you are. Nebulous1982.
I've watched your content for more then a few years it seems.

Welcome to VC

voj

Established

Welcome to VC
Thanks For Sharing, I need more of the OP threads and videos and please people really need to see this indeed.

AshCash

Established
can't you just start another thread and put like a different title but then talk about your thoughts on nuclear disasters or something
It's strange cause I never had any trouble posting threads here, actually they were rlly easy to me.

Nebz82

There is only one admin. You have to give him time to get a chance to get to you.

Do you have a youtube channel Neb.. something? I would need to look it up for the spelling.

edit-

Welcome to VC
Thanks for the views and the welcome. I posted it a second time, it's up.

EDIT: Nevermind, it has to be approved again.

Nebz82

can't you just start another thread and put like a different title but then talk about your thoughts on nuclear disasters or something
It's strange cause I never had any trouble posting threads here, actually they were rlly easy to me.
It's in news and currect events. Hope it stays up. People need to awake. Plz share.

Daze

Star
Thanks for the views and the welcome. I posted it a second time, it's up.

That's odd a thread needs approval. Maybe some key word you are using is triggering something?

DesertRose

Superstar
It's in news and currect events. Hope it stays up. People need to awake. Plz share.

Welcome Nebulous, I also used to watch and share your videos!
I think that it needs approval because you are new member.
Please stick around your warning is necessary.