I Want to Delete My Account

Nebz82

Rookie
I want to delete my account because whoever is in charge here is more concerned about self promotion than me warning people about nuclear disasters. My forum post regarding this issue has not been approved, and my account is still active despite me asking for it to be deleted. Such mismanagement. How do I delete it myself?

I want to delete my account because whoever is in charge here is more concerned about self promotion than me warning people about nuclear disasters. My forum post regarding this issue has not been approved, and my account is still active despite me asking for it to be deleted. Such mismanagement. How do I delete it myself?
U can't ur stuck here forever muhahahaha

voj

Established
They are watching you. . .even if you share the information with the masses they wont do anything about it untill its - Time Up.

Daze

Superstar
Where are the admins????
There is only one admin. You have to give him time to get a chance to get to you.

Do you have a youtube channel Neb.. something? I would need to look it up for the spelling.

edit-
.. ya i think you are. Nebulous1982.
I've watched your content for more then a few years it seems.

Welcome to VC

voj

Established

Welcome to VC
Thanks For Sharing, I need more of the OP threads and videos and please people really need to see this indeed.

AshCash

Established
can't you just start another thread and put like a different title but then talk about your thoughts on nuclear disasters or something
It's strange cause I never had any trouble posting threads here, actually they were rlly easy to me.

Nebz82

Rookie
There is only one admin. You have to give him time to get a chance to get to you.

Do you have a youtube channel Neb.. something? I would need to look it up for the spelling.

edit-

Welcome to VC
Thanks for the views and the welcome. I posted it a second time, it's up.

EDIT: Nevermind, it has to be approved again.

Nebz82

Rookie
can't you just start another thread and put like a different title but then talk about your thoughts on nuclear disasters or something
It's strange cause I never had any trouble posting threads here, actually they were rlly easy to me.
It's in news and currect events. Hope it stays up. People need to awake. Plz share.

DesertRose

Superstar
It's in news and currect events. Hope it stays up. People need to awake. Plz share.

Welcome Nebulous, I also used to watch and share your videos!
I think that it needs approval because you are new member.
Please stick around your warning is necessary.

Greg O

I'm a new member to the forums but a follower of VC since around 2011. I posted a month ago and it still hasn't been approved. I've directed many people to VC but I do not feel inclined to do that anymore. Contacting the site owner/admin has been useless.

Daze

Superstar
I'm a new member to the forums but a follower of VC since around 2011. I posted a month ago and it still hasn't been approved. I've directed many people to VC but I do not feel inclined to do that anymore. Contacting the site owner/admin has been useless.
Maybe it has something to do with your post number? Make about 10 posts and try again to make your thread.

VC does have a patreon, if you wanted to get his attention, I'd imagine that is the best way.

swayy000

Star
so how does one delete their account lol why is this question still not answered yet... does anyone know??

Daze

Superstar
so how does one delete their account lol why is this question still not answered yet... does anyone know??
What would be the point in it? If you no longer want to use the forums then just walk away and never return.

Consider that at some point in your life you had a library card. I doubt you go to the library today as the vast majority reads books online. So have you contacted your local library asking them to destroy your account?

Honestly, its stupid, if you no longer want to use VC then don't. "Delete my account!!!" accomplishes what?

swayy000

Star
What would be the point in it? If you no longer want to use the forums then just walk away and never return.

Consider that at some point in your life you had a library card. I doubt you go to the library today as the vast majority reads books online. So have you contacted your local library asking them to destroy your account?

Honestly, its stupid, if you no longer want to use VC then don't. "Delete my account!!!" accomplishes what?
hmm. find it suspect how there's no option to on account info and i could name a couple past members whose accounts no longer exist but yet apparently no one still seems to know how to. But anywhooo... thanks for the help i guess

platinum

Established
You can get yourself banned/reported or you can delete your email account if you can, i think that would work but im not sure