I still cant believe these imbeciles think there is a 7 year tribulation...

L3M4

Star
they use the '7 yr tribulation' story to impress the image of a total muslim war against Israel...and tie it with the gog and magog prophecies ie that muslims are the enemy.

they are imbeciles who literally piss on the holy scripture with full knowledge, because they prefer to manipulate and lie, to justify their crusader mind set.
Dear you are so wrong, why are you "generalizing" defaming, accusing and insulting everyone who doesn't agree with you? I personally know tons of people from other parts of the world who do not manipulate or lie and have no need for such, and they still explain the 7 yr tribulation with scripture verses and none have a "crusader" mind set

Lalas

Star
How do you feel about Gnostic interpretations of kabbalah... legit or magicky, pseudo-science/philosophy?
I have to admit that I have not thought about it for a long time. I used to think more for that, but since I retrained myself into exploring Russian roadmaps (part of global roadmaps) for a future society dominated by human-machine communication, I've been thinking more about other things. :)

You? What do you think of the Gnostic interpretations of kabbalah? This would be more useful to readers here, I will also read with interest.

Lalas

Star
Yes there certainly are but they are poor countries.
There are a myriad of islamic prophecies given by prophet Mohammad SAW that are in the hadith, across various hadith collections too.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: (The Prophet) said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen." People said, "Our najd as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again, "Our najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head of Satan." (Book #17, Hadith #147)

Sham refers to the entire arab levant. When you see zios argue that 'there was no palestine, it was 'syria', syria in the context just meant 'sham region' as in the entire arab levant region. So in the context whenever sham is mentioned it refers to the levant region.

Najd is where house saud came from, the city of riyadh which is absolutely full of luciferian symbolism now aswell.

Here's another one
Narrated 'Uqba bin 'Umar and Abu Mas'ud: Allah's Apostle pointed with his hand towards Yemen and said, "True Belief is Yemenite yonder (i.e. the Yemenite, had True Belief and embraced Islam readily), but sternness and mercilessness are the qualities of those who are busy with their camels and pay no attention to the Religion where the two sides of the head of satan will appear. Such qualities belong to the tribe of Rabi'a and Mudar." (Book #54, Hadith #521)

just look at how the saudi royalty never mention palestine/gaza at all, nor did they mention kashmir when india locked it down, instead they embraced Modi and are best mates with israel now. They are more bothered about concerts and riyadh boxing season.

Another hadith is this one..
Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: A man called al-Harith ibn Harrath will come forth from Ma Wara an-Nahr. His army will be led by a man called mansur who will establish or consolidate things for Muhammad's family as Quraysh consolidated them for the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). Every believer must help him, or he said: respond to his sermons. (Book #36, Hadith #4277)

basically here's the context

Ma Wara an-Nahr refers to the land 'beyond the oxus river' in central asia. Basically places like Tajikistan. These days these lands are secular and very unislamic, having been communist for so long and now under dictators.

There are various hadith about the Imam Mahdi figure coming from Khorosan specifically, which pashtun/taliban territory.

Now the name 'al-harith ibn harrath' is fascinating because this name means
the young lion, the son of one who tills the ground
Given the tajikistan connection, the northern alliance are ethnic tajiks living in Afghanistan, who fought against Russia. There was a man called Ahmed Shah Massoud who was nicknamed 'the lion of panjshir'
panjshir is the most fertile land in Afghanistan. panjshir meaning the land of 5 rivers, so it is fertile ground.
ASM was a pretty legendary figure himself..he was murdered by al qaeeda 2 days before 9/11 and we know for a fact al qaeeda are cia backedo peratives just like isis. Israel worked with al nusra attacking Syria, al nusra is western front of al qaeeda, it is the same entity. yet israeli media openly reported israel/mossad was working with al nusra.
when you think of all the noise the west made before the invasion of iraq, about 'al qaeeda' and yet nothing, when israel openly said 'yeh, al nusra help us in the region'. So the murder of ASM 2 days before 9/11 is blatantly obvious that he was one of the good guys and was deliberately murdered.

Still, he was at war against the taliban. The taliban came from pakistan's ISI, which is pretty much controlled by house saud (which means it is satan too), So for example a few decades ago pakistan had the fastest growing economy in Asia and was modernising. A pakistani general called zia ul haq was employed by the jordanian's to literally murder the palestinians in jordan in the black september revolt. zia ul haq was responsible for thousands of palestinian deaths. ironically palestine stopped allying with pakistan and more with India.
zia ul haq was then backed by arab oil money to topple the elected prime minister, zulfikar bhutto (remember this man's daughter was assasinated openly after she claimed bin laden was already dead). This guy became a dictator/president who immediately handed Bhutto the death penalty. then he turned pakistan into a pseudo islamic backwards shithole with the abuse of islamic law by corruption.
We've seen Benazir Bhutto murdered. We've seen an attempt to murder imran khan before they gave him the vote of no confidence and removed him, then imprisoned him. No doubt pakistan is working for the beast system's interests now.

So going back to the hadith in question. The YOUNG LION, could well be the Son of Ahmed Shah Massoud, Ahmed Massoud. Being the 'son of the one who tills' meaning 'prepares the way' right? plants the seeds.
So what was ahmed massoud's objective when he became the leader of the Northern alliance? it was to unite Afghanistan's 3 ethnic groups (tajiks, pashtun and hazara). So what was the west's response? they decided to back the Taliban (it is similar to how the CIA would back warring cartels in south america and mexico). The northern alliance was chased out of the Aghanistan..only to end up in a safe haven in Tajikistan under russian protection.
we're also told
His army will be led by a man called mansur who will establish or consolidate things for Muhammad's family as Quraysh consolidated them for the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him).
the Imam Mahdi who is the final caliph of the Quraysh's 12 caliphs (which btw links to the promise made to Ishmael in Genesis, about God raising 12 princes from him, as in 12 caliphs of quraysh which is also another prophecy in islam about the final one saving the world and bringing justice when 'the earth was filled wih injustice'). As i said before, he and his army come from Khorosan which is taliban territory...and yet the hadith implies unity between the pashtun and tajik's literally.
i believe the US's entire involvement in Afghanistan was about this hadith specifically...
I have zero doubt the prophecy will be fulfilled and it helps knowing that the Beast system is obsessed with it all.

check out this video too
this is like, Stranger Things type of level of experimentation.
it ia satanic occult obsession with understanding islam's level...
there are multiple videos of former black magicians, witches etc converting to islam after they realised that high level demons (in one case it was a guy who summoned asmodeus himself, who told him to repent and accept islam as in asmodeus converted to islam at some point too).

Then there's pakistan. Another prophecy speaks of the future 'conquest of AL HIND'
typically it is translated as a future war and conquest of INDIA. however, al hind means the indus river, as in modern day pakistan is and always was the original india. the areas that are modern day india, are their own states and regions eg Bengal is a long way from 'al hind' right? yet bengal is part of the nation of india. of course a lot of indians understand this too and prefer if their country is renamed 'bharat' instead of india.
so the hadith in my view, really refers to a proper faithful muslim takeover of modern pakistan, as it's been under western/arab oil domination since it's creation and anyone who has opposed those people was taken out.
imran khan should be dead by now.

Apart from that..there are of course many nations that are sympathetic to the cause and this includes many christians who see the west for what it is. with that said, the global government will come. it's going to be awful. totilatarian to the nth degree, unelected leaders just like what we got from the EU and now even britain eg rishi sunak.
Interesting things, some of which I read for the first time. I'll read again later. Thanks for the detailed response.

TokiEl

Superstar
i agree with you. However i honestly really do believe when you look at the bigger picture. you discover an entire world of sorcery, satanic intentions and how does that work in the muslim world?

we muslims talk about a period before islam, as 'the period of jahilliya/ignorance'
in that period of time, men used to commit infanticide. they were so machismo in the worst ways, that they would bury a newborn daughter alive, because they saw her as a potential for their fall of status (eg if she is gangraped, what can that man do? no matter how strong).
THAT was the ultimate image of evil the Quran referred to.
So you have 3 stages..
islam which produces a collective 'pure/righteous' society. hawa/passion which produces a society of people obsessed with earthly things who are sort of neutral. then jahilliya which is demonic and evil.

hinduism has the 3 gunas. exactly the same thing.
the Gita breaks down the aspects of each one on a collective scale, so for example of Tamas/darkness which is the lowest, it says

here are a few quotes from the Gita

O Sinless One! Of these, Purity, being luminous, strong and invulnerable, binds one by its yearning for happiness and illumination. Passion, engendered by thirst for pleasure and attachment, binds the soul through its fondness for activity. But Ignorance, the product of darkness, stupefies the senses in all embodied beings, binding them by chains of folly, indolence and lethargy. Purity brings happiness, Passion commotion, and Ignorance, which obscures wisdom, leads to a life of failure.

The gates of hell are three: lust, wrath and avarice. They destroy the Self. Avoid them. These are the gates which lead to darkness; if a man avoid them he will ensure his own welfare, and in the end will attain his liberation

^^ infanticide of the period of jahilliya i guess is an aspect of WRATH ie a brutal violent society that values strength and status over anything.
it is also avarice because sons are perceived as earners whilst women as a financial burden only.

finally
The godless do not know how to act or how to renounce. They have neither purity nor truth. They do not understand the right principles of conduct. They say the universe is an accident with no purpose and no God. Life is created by sexual union, a product of lust and nothing else. Thinking thus, these degraded souls, these enemies of mankind – whose intelligence is negligible and whose deeds are monstrous – come into the world only to destroy. Giving themselves up to insatiable passions, hypocritical, self-sufficient and arrogant, cherishing false conception founded on delusion, they work only to carry out their own unholy purposes. Poring anxiously over evil resolutions, which only end in death; seeking only the gratification of desire as the highest goal; seeing nothing beyond; Caught in the toils of a hundred vain hopes, the slaves of passion and wrath, they accumulate hoards of unjust wealth, only to pander to their sensual desire. This I have gained today; tomorrow I will gratify another desire; this wealth is mine now, the rest shall be mine ere long; I have slain one enemy, I will slay the others also; I am worthy to enjoy, I am the Almighty, I am perfect, powerful and happy; I am rich, I am well-bred; who is there to compare with me? I will sacrifice, I will give, I will pay – and I will enjoy. Thus blinded by Ignorance, Perplexed by discordant thoughts, entangled in the snares of desire, infatuated by passion, they sink into the horrors of hell. 16 Self-conceited, stubborn, rich, proud and insolent, they make a display of their patronage, disregarding the rules of decency. Puffed up by power and inordinate conceit, swayed by lust and wrath, these wicked people hate Me Who am within them, as I am within all. Those who thus hate Me, who are cruel, the dregs of mankind, I condemn them to a continuous, miserable and godless rebirth.

Now, just read Romans 1...and join the dots. it's the same. purity, passion and darkness.

so which race of people have literally used occult means to summon demons to corrupt the whole world?
watch the video i posted earlier

am i wrong to say 'it is a jewish conspiracy'? it certainly isnt christian or muslim, it is specifically from the synagogue of SATAN who hate Jesus Christ, which means only one thing.

all the degeneracy in the world, promoted via the west and exported everywhere, is owned by jews. FACT.

However even indirectly and without direct intent, when the world is under mass darkness, then like mould in a humid environment, you see evil spring up everywhere. whether it is homosexuality eg romans1. or it is honour killings amongst muslims as an aspect of that jahilliya i spoke of.

so here's what happens amongst muslims....say, in Pakistan. You have a family who just happen to have produced a son, who is a straight up demon.
the father beats the shit out of the son, the son just refuses to obey. maybe the son ends up sexually abusing his sister, maybe he is gay, maybe he is just disobedient and steals things, doesnt care etc. the family lose hope for him and the final resort is to dump him in a madrassa, which is a glorified Borstal. Get it?
those madrassa's just happen tob e a gathering place of the worst demons. 20-30 kids all in one place, rejected from family, with no other avenue in life except through the religion.
they give up, they learn what they need to learn outwardly eg memorise the Quran. their hearts are dead basically. when they graduate from there once they're adults, eg around the age of 16, they have earn a living. they find a living, a place to live, through the religious system as imams, teachers etc.
the persecution of christians in pakistan literally is produced from that environment, by those type of people who use hate, spread discord, to elevate their own status amongst people.
so even indirectly i think 'fuck it, it is the jews fault. they spread mass demonic energy into the world and corrupted every part of the world'.

i mean even freemasonry links back to the story of the fall of solomon which comes from babylonian linked demons when the jews were practicing conjurations and divination after they learnt such knowledge serving the chaldeans exposed in Habakkuk 2.

that video i linked you, it is clear cut that was star of david is a satanic symbol. i dont know it's true origins, but ancient persian talismans used to conjure demons, contained the symbol aswell.

As for the Quran as in that video...
one time i read the Quran for 40 days (as in a couple of hours every day). then i prayed for to eliminate any demons from the house.
i never shared this with my family. my mum and my sister both simultaneosly saw dreams depicting dead dogs and dead snakes...in my house specifically.
the very next day my sister showed up at my house to pray because she'd seen this dream but wouldnt share the reason why.

ive probably had more experience of the jinn world, than any one on this forum or probably 99.99% of people.
i mean it goes deep..and i can tell you on a mass level, muslims are under attack.
the IMAGE OF THE BEAST specifically is a big part of that.

i fear for the next generation.
Yes so i do not single out jews as the sole problem on earth (neither do God)... but the whole world of royals and rulers everywhere.

Psalm 2 1Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain?

2The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together,

against YHWH and against His Messiah.

3“Let us break Their chains and cast away Their cords.”

Interesting video, sadly It's not hard to believe. The US has always worked with djinn. I can site numerous examples.
Bohemian Grove, MK project, Area 51.. Etc.

This post would be too long if I gave more examples and went into detail.
im well aware man.

Dear you are so wrong, why are you "generalizing" defaming, accusing and insulting everyone who doesn't agree with you? I personally know tons of people from other parts of the world who do not manipulate or lie and have no need for such, and they still explain the 7 yr tribulation with scripture verses and none have a "crusader" mind set
the ones who believe that islam is gog and magog..and that islam will make a peace treaty with jews for 7 yrs, then break it midway...
who talk and brag about the destruction of islam as 'nations reeling'
of course they are cruader wannabes with a genocidal heart.

this is what netenyahu himself has preached..what the likes of amir tsarfati have been preaching and what certain christians have been promoting on here.
of course they are imbeciles and a whole lot more.

Yes so i do not single out jews as the sole problem on earth (neither do God)... but the whole world of royals and rulers everywhere.

Psalm 2 1Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain?

2The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together,

against YHWH and against His Messiah.

3“Let us break Their chains and cast away Their cords.”

For all the nations have drunk
the maddening wine of her adulteries.

The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.

“‘Come out of her, my people,’[b]
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
5 for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.

Your merchants were the world’s important people.
By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.
24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,
of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

TokiEl

Superstar
For all the nations have drunk
the maddening wine of her adulteries.

The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.

“‘Come out of her, my people,’[b]
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
5 for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.

Your merchants were the world’s important people.
By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.
24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,
of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”
Who is modern Babylon... personified as an extravagant whore riding on the end time beast with ten horns ?

Rev 17 18And the woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

What city is that ?

The UN can be said to reign over the kings of the earth... and the UN hq is in New York City.

Is New York City and by extension the United States (sole superpower after the collapse of Soviet Union) the cause of much of the misery in the world?

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I have to admit that I have not thought about it for a long time. I used to think more for that, but since I retrained myself into exploring Russian roadmaps (part of global roadmaps) for a future society dominated by human-machine communication, I've been thinking more about other things. :)

You? What do you think of the Gnostic interpretations of kabbalah? This would be more useful to readers here, I will also read with interest.
I dont know really... I know Gnosticism is a real and ancient system and many Gnostic's feel its the basis for the Big 3 monotheistic faiths... so I can see legit applications for it regarding Judaism, Christianity and Islam. But as far as delving into kabbalah itself, Im not sure where its legit connections to the Jewish faith end and where its dive into mysticism and magic begin.

Who is modern Babylon... personified as an extravagant whore riding on the end time beast with ten horns ?

Rev 17 18And the woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

What city is that ?

The UN can be said to reign over the kings of the earth... and the UN hq is in New York City.

Is New York City and by extension the United States (sole superpower after the collapse of Soviet Union) the cause of much of the misery in the world?
I believe the true satanic 'elite' are in the Vatican city ie Rome which is the Beast and hence the 'city which rules over the earth' is Rome via the vatican.

The whore riding the beast merely means, much like the Chaldeans in Babylon, the jewish cabal assuming control of the whole system. It isn't necessary that they live inside the Vatican or operate from there directly, but they certainly take orders from the Vatican. Rome/the vatican gives them the authority to run the world and assume control.

Many christians revolted against unfair church tithes which themselves were increasingly being pushed hard by the Medici's who owned the Vatican. The Vatican became, much like the jewish temple rabbis at the time of Jesus. Protestantism via the anglican church was controlled opposition to enable the other side to come under an even heavier tax burden, collected by the jews. I think Martin Luther, although he was directly wrong when he believed the vatican was the 'whore of babylon' and that the pope was the beast, he was certainly onto something. His suspicion's were correct. Protestantism via the the Anglican church headed by big henry the gluttonour lustful loon, was as i said, controlled opposition. This guy was once awarded the title 'defender of the faith' by the Pope so the story of how he conveniently fell away from the Vatican over a woman, is just a convenient made up story which we are taught in school (in the UK anyway).
The fact that of all English history, the story of henry and his wives is the most important one taught to us, makes me suspect the authenticity of the official story. There were so many kings who did crazy things, but fat henry is the archetypal image of all english kings pushed in our faces.
'he wanted to divorce his wife, so he started a new church'
no, the new church was a means through which the protestant revolt was hijacked and then they brought the jews in as money lenders.
Usury became legal in England in 1571...by the gingerbread fat man.
That is how and when the 'whore' stepped onto the Beast.
Honestly, im not trying to stir shit here...but people are fast asleep right now. people rebelled against 10% church tithes forced onto them. christians have lauded the 5% dhimmi tax they were charged by muslims as a heavy burden....
but 35-45% tax, national insurance, along with VAT (which is honestly just another mass looting by the government), council tax, road tax and more taxes to come.
keep in mind the people of this country (England) sacrificed so much to establish free health care and yes, it's def the jews who have looted it through the private finance initiative (usury) and now privatising it.
Health privatisation enthusiast ‘Labour’ health spokesman namechecks Israeli military-linked firm as glowing example of private involvement in NHS – and visited firm in Israel on LFI-paid junket

fact is, they will run the well dry and it all goes for the greater project which is a one world government they expect to rule, much like they did the socialist system in the soviet union.

wait..
i thought id already made it clear that the whore was the synagogue of satan, the 'adulteress' of Jeremiah 2&3, the 'wicked woman' of Zechariah 5 linked with babylon.

Luke 13:34
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

have a little think...
KILL THE PROPHETS ie the crucifixion which is WOOD
and STONE others.

Jeremiah 2 and 3
They say to wood, ‘You are my father,’
and to stone, ‘You gave me birth.’

She has gone up on every high hill and under every spreading tree and has committed adultery there.
9 Because Israel’s immorality mattered so little to her, she defiled the land and committed adultery with stone and wood. 10 In spite of all this, her unfaithful sister Judah did not return to me with all her heart, but only in pretense,” declares the Lord.

Zechariah 5
3 And he said to me, “This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished. 4 The Lord Almighty declares, ‘I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely, both its timbers and its stones.’”

what is this curse?
think of this hadith
Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) cursed the one who accepted usury, the one who paid it, the witness to it, and the one who recorded it. (Book #22, Hadith #3327)

now look at Zechariah 5's curse again
the THIEF ie the one who charges interest
the one who SWEARS FALSELY ie the one who makes a plenge he cannot keep.
the one who records it ie the SCROLL

the wicked woman aka the adulteress on the basket
10 “Where are they taking the basket?” I asked the angel who was speaking to me.
11 He replied, “To the country of Babylonia[c] to build a house for it. When the house is ready, the basket will be set there in its place.”

that isthe origin story of the 'whore of babylon' from which you get usury, sorcery/numerology/astrology and the babylonian talmud.

the murder of prophets and saints is connected too.

Habakkuk 2 was a condemnation by God, against the Chaldean's who ruled babylon, so it contains clues too.

notice the same themes?

4 “See, the enemy is puffed up;
his desires are not upright—
but the righteous person will live by his faithfulness[d]—
5 indeed, wine betrays him;
he is arrogant and never at rest.
Because he is as greedy as the grave
and like death is never satisfied,
he gathers to himself all the nations
and takes captive all the peoples.

much like how israel is obsessed with wars against the whole region aswell as sowing discord between christians and muslims constantly.

“‘Woe to him who piles up stolen goods
and makes himself wealthy by extortion!

ie usury

9 “Woe to him who builds his house by unjust gain,
setting his nest on high
to escape the clutches of ruin!
10 You have plotted the ruin of many peoples,
shaming your own house and forfeiting your life.
11 The stones of the wall will cry out,
and the beams of the woodwork will echo it.

12 “Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed
and establishes a town by injustice!

wood and stone theme again...and what it describes absolutely matches israel.
i mean just watch this video, this is how israel was built...

in the end, israel is a very deliberate decoy built by the real satanic elite who are using the jews for their own agenda, whilst the jews are puffed up. Just as the chaldeans were under the same illusion and then removed from power.
This system has the most powerful world leaders openly delcare their love for israel....and then we are given constant images of children being murdered. Then all the muslims (other than emeratis and saudis who have no souls and are the shittiest people on earth) beg the UN for help...

so that event, Revelation 17/18, the fall of mystery babylon, is the Beast siding with muslims, as in an alliance between muslims and christians against the 'system', only to end up slaves to the real system behind it all.

This event coincides with the following hadith

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the jews and the Muslims would kill them until the jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the jews. (Book #041, Hadith #6985)

again, wood and stones
the whole thing about talking stones and trees, is often taken as literal by many muslims. Even sheikh hamza yusuf, a former christian, american, convert to islam...thought it was literal.
shocking how a guy who has clearly studied the bible...failed to join the dots.
it is the same as

11 The stones of the wall will cry out,
and the beams of the woodwork will echo it.

12 “Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed
and establishes a town by injustice!

modern israel is def getting destroyed or at least reset. It is fair though, it is necessary to internationalise Jerusalem. However i suspect this event, the fall of mystery babylon to be a global 'revolution' the masses think is for the better. This entire current system, mysyery babylon...is a decoy.

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
Hmmmm... interesting post. I dont think he will be a Christian, but in order to fool/get Christians to fall in line, he will have to appeal to/supersede their natural religious inclination and doctrine... appearing as a "Christian Christ" eh?
I know you're familiar with the biblical account, but tbh... I'm not certain why you think the Antichrist would appeal only to those inclined toward Christianity. Any additional insight you want to offer?

To my understanding:
The Antichrist won't be targeting believing Christians for anything but death.
Rev. 13:7 | Eph. 1:13-14
He wants everyone to reject God (Jehovah, the God of Abraham-> Jesus Christ) and worship him instead. So it seems more likely he would appeal to all religious inclinations -- at least to some degree.
For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be...
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. Matt. 24:24 | Mark 13:22
... appeal to/ supersede their natural religious inclination and doctrine...
We know Satan's intelligence is supernatural.
He knows doctrine better than anyone on earth, and he's had an inhuman amount of time to create a plan, with most of the world's material and human resources at his disposal.

It will be stellar.
His miraculous return from the dead ought to blow everyone away.

Rev. 13:3 | 1 John 5:5
One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but it... was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”
But he's been given authority to take the world, so that much is in the bag. The greater concern is whether one chooses to follow the beast-- or not. There's no turning back at that point.

So (imo), it's probably a good idea to keep a reasonably open mind, where the Antichrist is concerned--> specifically where the biblical text is silent on the matter.
-

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
i read a bunch of stuff many years ago. all i used to do ws have biblegateway, searchtruth and google opened doing my research.
the christians who do accept that Titus fulfilled Daniel 7 and 9's abomination prophecy, are also preterists who believe in another future '7 yr tribulation.
The obvious problem with that one is, if you read Luke 21 and pay attention, the originla jewish christians were killed or persecuted...THAT was the 'tribulation'. the 7 year thing is not a tribulation for the faithful, because they left Jerusalem. it was a punishment.
Preterism is becoming fashionable, and I am not on board with it, either-- likely for different reasons, but still-- this is interesting. Thanks for the explanation. I'll have to read from your perspective to get a hold of what you're saying.

This may cover part of it.
"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken."
Immediately after the tribulation of those days.
From this point onwards the prophecy takes a wider range, and passes beyond the narrow limits of the destruction of Jerusalem to the final coming of the Son of Man, and the one is represented as following "immediately" on the other.
No other meaning could have been found in the words when they were first heard or read. The "days" of this verse are those which were shortened "for the elect's sake" (Matthew 24:22). The "tribulation" can be none other than that of Matthew 24:21, which was emphatically connected with the flight of men from the beleaguered city. Ellicott, continued

On the expositions for Daniel 9 --
I was reading commentary last week on vv. 24-25 -> the day before I read your post, in fact. A few authors were fairly cut and dried in their conclusions - the rest were not. So I thought I would ask.
If you are interested, verse 24 work is here.
Verse 25... here.
-

TokiEl

Superstar
I believe the true satanic 'elite' are in the Vatican city ie Rome which is the Beast and hence the 'city which rules over the earth' is Rome via the vatican.

The whore riding the beast merely means, much like the Chaldeans in Babylon, the jewish cabal assuming control of the whole system. It isn't necessary that they live inside the Vatican or operate from there directly, but they certainly take orders from the Vatican. Rome/the vatican gives them the authority to run the world and assume control.
So Jesus is going to destroy the world power of our day when He returns... represented as a statue in the book of Daniel.

Babylon ---> MedoPersia ---> Greece ---> Rome

This successive world power is also represented as a beast with seven heads and ten horns both in the book of Daniel and the book of Revelation.

Babylon ---> MedoPersia ---> Greece ---> Rome ---> holy Roman empire ---> German empire ---> Third reich

Rev 17 11The beast that was, and is not, is himself eighth and is of the seven and is going into destruction. 12The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast. 13These kings have one purpose: to yield their power and authority to the beast.

So the world power which will be destroyed by Jesus Christ might be the revived Third reich believe it or not.

TokiEl

Superstar
"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken."
Rev 6 12And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
Rev 6 12And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.
Indeed, sir.

-

A Freeman

Superstar
I've said this quite often, you should have FUNNEL VISION NOT TUNNEL VISION...ie see the bigger picture.
how can grown educated men who only regard the bible as their only authority on all theological and spiritual matters, not have the capacity to connect Matthew 24 with Luke 21? ie they are 2 chapters detailing the same event in jewish/christian eschatology.

in Matthew 24, Jesus implied that when HIS JERUSALEM (ie of his time) was going to be destroyed, then the christians should flee to the mountains...
and basically he would return at the end.
Matthew 24:1-3 (what it actually says)
24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from The Temple: and his disciples came to [him] for to show him the buildings of The Temple.
24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
24:3 And as he sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, TELL US, WHEN SHALL THESE THINGS BE? AND WHAT [SHALL BE] THE SIGN OF THY COMING, AND OF THE END OF THE WORLD?

The destruction of the physical Temple in Jerusalem, which occurred in 70 AD, was a PROPHECY made by Jesus roughly 40 years before it happened. End of sentence.

The Second Coming of Christ right before Judgement Day and the end of the world described in the following sentence is very clearly a SEPARATE EVENT. Hence the separation of these two separate events described in two separate sentences.

What is described in Luke 21:23-24 is also very obviously nearer to THE END OF THE WORLD, as it requires 2520 years to be fulfilled.

Luke 21:23-24
21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until "The Times of the Gentiles" be fulfilled (9/Dec./1917).

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by Him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a Time (360), Times (2 = 720), and an half (180) (1260 years in total - 9/Dec./1917 when Jerusalem was liberated from the "Treading Down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles"); and when He shall have accomplished to scatter the power of The Holy People (Israel - Gen. 48:11; 16)(Rev. 11:3; 7), all these [things] shall be finished.

-------

The rest of your assumptions about Jesus, what was actually said (not implied) and the meanings of these things, are similarly flawed.

So you would do well to actually know what you're talking about before cursing everyone else for being so stupid, right before proving your own ignorance.

So Jesus is going to destroy the world power of our day when He returns... represented as a statue in the book of Daniel.

Babylon ---> MedoPersia ---> Greece ---> Rome

This successive world power is also represented as a beast with seven heads and ten horns both in the book of Daniel and the book of Revelation.

Babylon ---> MedoPersia ---> Greece ---> Rome ---> holy Roman empire ---> German empire ---> Third reich

Rev 17 11The beast that was, and is not, is himself eighth and is of the seven and is going into destruction. 12The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast. 13These kings have one purpose: to yield their power and authority to the beast.

So the world power which will be destroyed by Jesus Christ might be the revived Third reich believe it or not.
i dont know where you're getting the third reich stuff but even if you do look at the whole concept of the holy roman empire...then it merely extends to western colonialism since germany was a colonial nation too and is part of the greater end times Beast.

Preterism is becoming fashionable, and I am not on board with it, either-- likely for different reasons, but still-- this is interesting. Thanks for the explanation. I'll have to read from your perspective to get a hold of what you're saying.

This may cover part of it.
Immediately after the tribulation of those days.
From this point onwards the prophecy takes a wider range, and passes beyond the narrow limits of the destruction of Jerusalem to the final coming of the Son of Man, and the one is represented as following "immediately" on the other.
No other meaning could have been found in the words when they were first heard or read. The "days" of this verse are those which were shortened "for the elect's sake" (Matthew 24:22). The "tribulation" can be none other than that of Matthew 24:21, which was emphatically connected with the flight of men from the beleaguered city. Ellicott, continued

On the expositions for Daniel 9 --
I was reading commentary last week on vv. 24-25 -> the day before I read your post, in fact. A few authors were fairly cut and dried in their conclusions - the rest were not. So I thought I would ask.
If you are interested, verse 24 work is here.
Verse 25... here.
-
I've already gone into this and explained the primary issue.
in Daniel 9 it said '70 weeks decreed for your people'
'to seal up vision and prophecy'

so from that pov, Jesus was not supposed to reveal post 70AD events to jews. it was SEALED...and we see the seal theme in Revelation, as in the seal's being opened. Revelation represents the gentile era and beyond.
This is why in Daniel 7 it was giving us signs of the rise of Titus...but then jumped to the descent of Jesus.
This is why Jesus was talking as if his return was immanent as soon as Jerusalem is destroyed.

Yet in Luke 21 we get some more context

20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations.

so this is all 70AD right?
then Jesus said
Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
so obviously he was not going to go into depth on this part, in terms of a rough timeline..because it was sealed.
Revelation 11 gave us the number and ive expanded on it.

also keep in mind that in the new testament, they thought they were literally in THE LAST HOUR!!
1John 2:18
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

so generally i take degree of urgency in the texts with a pinch of salt.
in islam, prophet Mohammad often spoke as if 'the last hour' was close..

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I know you're familiar with the biblical account, but tbh... I'm not certain why you think the Antichrist would appeal only to those inclined toward Christianity. Any additional insight you want to offer?

To my understanding:
The Antichrist won't be targeting believing Christians for anything but death.
Rev. 13:7 | Eph. 1:13-14
He wants everyone to reject God (Jehovah, the God of Abraham-> Jesus Christ) and worship him instead. So it seems more likely he would appeal to all religious inclinations -- at least to some degree.
For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be...
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. Matt. 24:24 | Mark 13:22

We know Satan's intelligence is supernatural.
He knows doctrine better than anyone on earth, and he's had an inhuman amount of time to create a plan, with most of the world's material and human resources at his disposal.

It will be stellar.
His miraculous return from the dead ought to blow everyone away.

Rev. 13:3 | 1 John 5:5
One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but it... was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”
But he's been given authority to take the world, so that much is in the bag. The greater concern is whether one chooses to follow the beast-- or not. There's no turning back at that point.

So (imo), it's probably a good idea to keep a reasonably open mind, where the Antichrist is concerned--> specifically where the biblical text is silent on the matter.
-
I dont think he will tempt/compromise only Christians, but I think he will use his "miracles" and other supernatural powers to convince many that he is Christ returned. Christians are already waiting and so are Muslims, so while the corrupt or weak among each may have deep reservations about the other, the anti-Christ will appeal to both since both faiths believe in him and since both faiths are filled with what are essentially non-believers masquerading as faithful... as for the lost non-believers, they are already waiting for "something" to save them... he will be able to appeal to many of them as well.

Last edited: