I Smell A Rat Manchester "terrorism" Attack

Riley35

Hi all UK citizen here new to the board. There seems to be a Couple of things that have led me to question and ponder tonight's events in Manchester. Number one. GENERAL ELECTION on the 8th of June. Number 2. STRONG AND STABLE Theresa may has used this word over and over and over hmmm? How very strange that this word has been drilled into us the British public the past three weeks. Number 3. CREATE FEAR ORDER OUT OF CHAOS how many sheep will now vote this "strong and stable party"? Out of fear the average asleep British citizen will not vote a new "government" into power whilst there are attacks on our soil. NUMBER 4
THE DATE AND TIME. 22ND MAY and the explosion was at 22.33pm. we all know how important there numbers are to the. elite.

SkepticCat

Veteran

... and of course the sheeple are going to fall for it yet again. In the consciousness of most, though, I'm not even sure if this incident makes an impact? Most people have accepted the idea that 'dangerous Islamic radicals' are after us... and are, as we can see, eluding and out-smarting our security services at every turn. Clearly, we aren't doing enough in the field of counterterrorism - but if we put up more surveillance cameras and let government spy with no restrictions whatsoever on everything we do online things will surely improve. Remember: you can't have and don't deserve liberty without security... erm, or something like that.

Just vote for more EU and more surveillance and let intelligent people like May take care of the rest. Fuggetaboutit. Also, don't let these atrocious acts get you down, stay happy! Katy Perry will treat you to a lecture on cannibalism and Disney offers a broad range of inspiring productions outlining all the advantages of satanic culture. Even the chemtrails overhead are actually a top secret state-of-the-art Islamist-bomber detection system built for your convenience. Just obey government god and things will work out just fine!

---

Hopefully, no people were actually harmed this time either and it was just crisis actors getting paid again.

Ariana Grande states she is 'heart broken' about what happened. I'm sure she's being sincere.

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Hi all UK citizen here new to the board. There seems to be a Couple of things that have led me to question and ponder tonight's events in Manchester. Number one. GENERAL ELECTION on the 8th of June. Number 2. STRONG AND STABLE Theresa may has used this word over and over and over hmmm? How very strange that this word has been drilled into us the British public the past three weeks. Number 3. CREATE FEAR ORDER OUT OF CHAOS how many sheep will now vote this "strong and stable party"? Out of fear the average asleep British citizen will not vote a new "government" into power whilst there are attacks on our soil. NUMBER 4
THE DATE AND TIME. 22ND MAY and the explosion was at 22.33pm. we all know how important there numbers are to the. elite.
Did not take long for the false flag rumor to start flying did it?

Dan

Veteran
Lee Rigby killing 22ND. Pearl Harbour Double Dice Mystery 22ND NOV (22/11, 11/22). Just saw a YouTube BBC News video with Trump. Timeline is exactly 1:11

I'm also British and new to this site (followed it previously). I vote for none of these liars.

Wokejuan

Rookie
I had read somewhere Manchester's longitude is like -2.2 as well. Just to throw another number in there.

Not only do they use events to push an agenda but this one involving kids feels different.

Like some kinda mass sacrifice or something dark like that. Really bad news though.

Dan

Veteran
I had read somewhere Manchester's longitude is like -2.2 as well. Just to throw another number in there.

Not only do they use events to push an agenda but this one involving kids feels different.

Like some kinda mass sacrifice or something dark like that. Really bad news though.
Yep. Just checked:
53.4808° N, 2.2426° W

Either the government is behind this numbering thing or there is some kind of ordered numerical substance to reality itself...

The government doesn't control what I see on my phone when I wake in the morning so I'm going for the latter.