Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

poupoune

Rookie
@iseeeyeseverywhere on instagram, doing a big galery of every picture i can get my hands on
Love the concept of SPOTM but regret there isn't somewhere grouping all of this imagery to analyse them in a raw.
Got some exclusive picture no one spotted yet, check it out and don't hesitate to send pictures !
Enjoy

@iseeeyeseverywhere on instagram, doing a big galery of every picture i can get my hands on
Love the concept of SPOTM but regret there isn't somewhere grouping all of this imagery to analyse them in a raw.
Got some exclusive picture no one spotted yet, check it out and don't hesitate to send pictures !
Enjoy
Could you post a link to the profile? I’ve searched it on google it’s not bringing it up. Many thanks x

L.B.

Established
I might be in the wrong forum, but wanted to share with you my eye spotting. I was at Hobby Lobby and on the display of iron on patches there was a pack of patches that included a single eye AND a rainbow. Wow mk ultra in the craft store.

L.B.

Established
I also saw the packet of iron-on patches at the craft store JoAnns Fabrics and Michaels. I will take a cell phone photo of the, and upload them. It's so freaky to see them at craft stores. I actually have seen a lot of symbolism at the craftstores and i'll take as many pics as i can for you guys.

L.B.

Established
I should’ve taken photo I saw some pictures in Claire’s (which is an accessory shop) the young models they had on the wall had one their eyes covered smiling with Claire’s jewelry on
Yes upload a photo of it