Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

ok this is kind of weird - that it's exposing a very real problem in a funny way, which is - the love songs aimed at teens and how insincere they are and also teach girls lies, like they need to have a boy love them to be worthwhile. - but it also has a couple of those specific disturbing symbols, and yet it's in that kind of we are making fun of it way. so who knows that that means, making fun of it sort of seems like hey we are not one of them, but we tease, or maybe we really somehow really truly are?! but anyways, ok.
So personally this is really on a weird edge for me, but I do overall like the positive message that i posted above.

Bo Burnham Repeat Stuff

in the description under the video: HAIL SATAN, 69, BUSH DID 9/11 I LOVE MY FANS SO MUCH XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO"

ok there are a couple stalker images in there and also he at one point suffocates a fan of his in their bed, reminding me a bit of the Lady Gaga telephone song meaning death to the fans.
also these images.

and yet the whole video is in the vein of humor and laughing at it all. so it's difficult to say..

Attachments

saki

Star
Alexander Calder sculpture "Mountains and Clouds" in US Senate Office Building...
...see VC Sinister Sites for other uses of this 'device' (circle in side a triangle/pyramid), such as Israel Supreme Court building...
...supposed to 'suggest' the all-seeing-eye.... usually atop a large building.....

1572731329392.png

Aazaad

Established
To a limited extent, Iran/Syria
Don't know about Syria, but in Iran (quick Paint mishmash, try and zoom, there are some details):
Buildings
BuildingsS.jpeg
Mostly Single covers from, to the best of my knowledge, "domestic" artists
In Single Covers (2).jpeg
A promo shot from some folklore band
In Shot.jpeg
Mostly Single covers from, again AFAIK, abroad artists
Out Single.jpeg
They're everywhere, but so are we.

morpho

Rookie
I posted this in a thread I made when Paul McCartney and Emma Stone made their disgusting MK Ultra music video full of overt symbolism. There was no need for a separate thread on her. She's famous, of course she's in on it (hosting tranny bingo to raise funds for baby murder, starring in hateful misandrist propaganda The Favourite and shilling for Hillary around the election). Reposting the picture in this thread instead as it bears repeating because it was more or less pre-fame and is extremely blatant.
allure7.jpg
Another fairly obvious one eye pic out there. This time after achieving success.
emma one eye.jpg

Still on the topic of specifically Emma, doesn't her look for the upcoming Cruella (Normalizing evil for pedo Disney, Yay! :-/ ) look a little masonic/duality focused? Look at the arm patterns and the obvious hair.
emma-stone-cruella.jpg

Last but not least. I don't know if this one counts?? Not exactly a normal pose and definitely eye focused.
blatant illuminati signalling.jpg

Kind of reminds me of this oldie with legendary icon Jimmy Stewart.
jimmy stewart.jpg