Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

saki

Star
my word.... hollywood is flat-out determined to drive me away from the movie theaters from here on out.... for crap sake, even the 'children's movies' are dripping with occult symbolism and disgusting imagery.... don't get me started on Disney...
...and it's not even just the movies.... I was watching a Bob's Burgers rerun just tonight, but switched away.... they were in the basement, using a Ouija Board while sitting in a circle of candles, to communicate with the ghost living beneath Bob's restaurant.....
....No es Bueno....
<<<<found an image of the episode>>>>>
1571725035235.png

Last edited:

NPC

Established
Oh yeah.. If it's on TV they are eithier outright putting dark occultism, political propaganda or predictive programming, society inadequacies not to mention all the subliminal messages ect. into most all programs, that's what television is ultimately meant for if you look into it. I watch TV and movies almost solely for analysis of analogies of what they are really trying to convey to us.
Screenshot_20190603_114919.jpg

saki

Star
Oh yeah.. If it's on TV they are eithier outright putting dark occultism, political propaganda or predictive programming, society inadequacies not to mention all the subliminal messages ect. into most all programs, that's what television is ultimately meant for if you look into it. I watch TV and movies almost solely for analysis of analogies of what they are really trying to convey to us.
View attachment 26600
...agreed... I used to somewhat enjoy watching South Park and Family Guy for the laughs.... but since having my eyes opened on VC and similar, I cannot tolerate the overt taking the Lord's Name in vain (SP), and the cartoonish depictions of 'Jesus' - meant to diminish Him and invoke ridicule of The Savior (both shows)....
...of course, what do I expect when Seth MacFarlane, a very proud atheist runs Family Guy... :rolleyes: and I suppose Parker and Stone must somehow enjoy belittling our Creator... maybe it puts them in with the cool crowd who smoked in the Boys Room, back in the day, or somesuch..... sick of it....

NPC

Established
my word.... hollywood is flat-out determined to drive me away from the movie theaters from here on out.... for crap sake, even the 'children's movies' are dripping with occult symbolism and disgusting imagery.... don't get me started on Disney...
...and it's not even just the movies.... I was watching a Bob's Burgers rerun just tonight, but switched away.... they were in the basement, using a Ouija Board while sitting in a circle of candles, to communicate with the ghost living beneath Bob's restaurant.....
....No es Bueno....
<<<<found an image of the episode>>>>>
View attachment 26599
Even Looney Toons...
Screenshot_20191022_011852.jpg

NPC

Established
don't get me started on Disney...
Yeah Disney is not what it seems. Disney and the occult go waaaaay back and goes hand in hand with mind control and dark occultism.. I put this in the "what are you reading" thread a few days ago...Been re-reading a good Disney classic :p

May start a Disney thread soon if one hasn't been started
Screenshot_20191018_171414.jpg

Last edited:

saki

Star
.....feels kinda weird 'Liking' a post with images/text which is so diametrically opposed to all that is Holy, True and Good... but you have certainly 'earned it' with the wealth of info, NPC.... I've never seen 'Occult Daffy' before.... nothing is safe...
... the symbolism in that image goes beyond the pyramid and the Eye of Horus.... the wings have their own significance, as well.... which, of course, I only know about because of VC: (had to reel my jaw back up off the floor)......

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/occult-symbols-in-corporate-logos-pt-1/
Entrance of Rosicrucian Park
1571733565350.png

NPC

Established
.....feels kinda weird 'Liking' a post with images/text which is so diametrically opposed to all that is Holy, True and Good... but you have certainly 'earned it' with the wealth of info, NPC.... I've never seen 'Occult Daffy' before.... nothing is safe...
... the symbolism in that image goes beyond the pyramid and the Eye of Horus.... the wings have their own significance, as well.... which, of course, I only know about because of VC: (had to reel my jaw back up off the floor)......

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/occult-symbols-in-corporate-logos-pt-1/
Entrance of Rosicrucian Park
View attachment 26608
Well the reason why this type of symbology is in so many children's programs is that a child's basic formable worldview is said to be set within the first 5 years of life.. The elites know this. They know how our brains work and know how to manipulate and shape it to fit thier dark agenda. In modern history though, Disney lead the way in this type of media manipulation that all the others are following.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
All I see is plastic surgery and Photoshop. So ask yourselves this. If their faces and bodies are all fake, doesn't it make sense that some of these cults are fake too?

NPC

Established
All I see is plastic surgery and Photoshop. So ask yourselves this. If their faces and bodies are all fake, doesn't it make sense that some of these cults are fake too?
What are you referring too?

saki

Star
https://www.popularmechanics.com/about/a29462126/worlds-largest-ouija-board-salem/

Salem Is Now Home To the World's Largest Ouija Board
No word on whether or not it awakened any spirits during its time on display.
By Daisy Hernandez

Oct 16, 2019
  • A massively gigantic ouija board, handmade by Rick 'Ormortis' Schreck, a tattoo artist and member of the Talking Board Historical Society (TBHS), was on display this weekend in Salem, MA.
  • The board—which weighs a whopping 9,000 pounds—had to be disassembled and reassembled to make the trek from Schreck's home in New Jersey down to Salem.
  • Schreck received a certificate from the Guinness World Record organization making his creation officially the largest ouija board in the world.
The world's largest ouija board, nicknamed "OuijaZilla," weighs 9,000 pounds and measures in at 3,168 square feet. If it can summon spirits remains to be seen.

Owned by Rick Schreck, a tattoo artist and the Vice President of the Talking Board Historical Society (TBHS), OuijaZilla is completely functional and outfitted with a planchette that weighs around 400 pounds. The board itself is made of 99 individual pieces of plywood and took Schreck more than a year to complete. According to the OuijaZilla page on the TBHS, the handmade board is able to park "five full-size eighteen-wheelers" on its surface.

The massive board traveled from Schreck's home base in New Jersey all the way to Salem, Massachusetts, where it took a team of friends, family, and volunteers to reassemble and prepare for display at Salem Common.

In an interview with Karen A. Dahlman, Director of the Talking Board Historical Society, Schreck shared that he modeled OuijaZilla after Hasbro's 1998 glow-in-the-dark ouija board because it was his favorite iteration.

Schreck estimates that he used about 20 quarts of black paint on the plywood and several gallons of deck stain to treat the wood. Schreck cited Salem as the place that sparked his love of ouija boards "back in 1992," and inspired him to start collecting and building his own.
https://hmg.h-cdn.co/videos/oct-16-2019-11-40-28-1571240488.mp4

~JC~

Veteran
They had this Tiffany’s display set up in the mall. You walk through this box/room and when you get inside, there are mirrors everywhere, very much like fun house mirrors. For the purpose of taking “interesting pictures/selfies90FB5FF8-F17E-4BFF-B2B1-EC361C14ACA6.jpeg77693C3B-A26F-4E59-8190-0B7554D7ABEC.jpeg