Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

just saw the one eye sign in A Counting Crows song, A Long December. It's interesting to see as that reminds me this was going on back then too.

Dalit

Star
The Path (Hulu)

1555294075337.png

1555294134865.png

1555294239001.png

But then it is a show about a cult kind of like Scientology.

yeah the path has something to it. esp in one of the later episodes, i believe in 3rd season but maybe 2nd there is a really occult looking play, also the themes are very much about abuse in many ways. interesting show. there's really tons in the show that could be pointed out really. there main song for one of their trailers is the fleetwood fox's white winter hymn which goes, "the eye was following the eye, was following the eye, was following the eye."

just went through Halle Berry's instagram cause it's super well done and beautiful and had an article on it on yahoo that brought my attention to it. But while I was there I believe I saw about 4 one eye pictures through all of it. Not a ton, but just noticing that they were there.

poupoune

Rookie
Must be where Vigilant Citizen gets his one eye pictures for his monthly pics of the month.
actually he don't, i started this instagram page way after he did his SPOTM series on VC (and i repost them all after), but it got me so fascinated that just can't stop looking for them, and maybe i got the trick to know exactly where to find them so easily, each time, so i end up with way lot more.
Unfortunatly, i'm busy doing other things, otherwise, i'd have more than 5000+ pics, but wait for it, i'll take the right time to upload them "all". But if i'd do it properly, IG isn't the best place, it could be classified like "music, movies, fashion etc..."
anyway, i won't stop doin it as it makes it way to obvious for people not believing in "conspiracies", can't be denied. that's the effect i was looking for for people i care around me.
but thanks, i take it as a compliment, s/o VC

Lisa

Superstar
actually he don't, i started this instagram page way after he did his SPOTM series on VC (and i repost them all after), but it got me so fascinated that just can't stop looking for them, and maybe i got the trick to know exactly where to find them so easily, each time, so i end up with way lot more.
Unfortunatly, i'm busy doing other things, otherwise, i'd have more than 5000+ pics, but wait for it, i'll take the right time to upload them "all". But if i'd do it properly, IG isn't the best place, it could be classified like "music, movies, fashion etc..."
anyway, i won't stop doin it as it makes it way to obvious for people not believing in "conspiracies", can't be denied. that's the effect i was looking for for people i care around me.
but thanks, i take it as a compliment, s/o VC
Your welcome, good job!

peridot

Established
I have been reading VC since around 2010 so I am very familiar with the SPOTM. I've been ingesting more media the past few years due to cable and facebook. But unlike when I first started reading VC, I am seeing a whole lot more of these one eye, and other weird symbols.
I thought it would be like when you see a car you like (or HATE), and then you see that car everywhere you go. But in this case, I saw nothing that wasn't already on the vigilant citizen site. But within the last 3 or 4 years, it seems like these symbols have been on a "evangelical crusade," and keep appearing in the few place I actually look now.
I remember the biggest reveal was going to a predominately African American christian church for a wedding, and being shocked how much egyptian symbology decorated the basement. (this was not a denomination known for that kind of thing). I was really hoping it just had to do with celebrating African culture. But then I met the guy who painted these decorations, who was actually at the reception, and he said just came up with it, kind of for those reasons, but mainly on his own. I don't doubt that; I just doubt the spirit leading him had anything to do with the Christian GOD.

But even after that, I really didn't see much evidence in my limit spheres of these symbols until fairly recently.

saki

Star
30-ft. tall, realistically rendered fiberglass sculpture of a human eyeball in a fenced garden.

Address: 1601 Main St, Dallas, TX 75201

1561603965642.png

"The knowledgeable local went on to explain that many years ago, the owner of the Joule Hotel, which is across the street from the sculpture, wanted to purchase the land and build a parking garage for the hotel. The city blocked him and felt that the parking lot would be an eye sore. The owner purchased the land a few years after that and decided to spend a ton of money to have this eyeball there as a bird-flipping gesture at the city." (c/p from a Yelp review)

saki

Star
I think it's as "real" as any of the other images from the Hubble Space Telescope.....
It looks like an eye.... so I posted it...
NASA can better address its "real-ness"....