Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

poupoune

Rookie
It is everywhere now. I can open my local ad mailer and see some clothing model doing the one-eye sign for Kroger. I think I counted almost a dozen one-eyes in last month's Vogue.
Vogue is often a thing i'd look out knowing it will happen, like dozens of references now spotted (check out iD mag covers since 1980)
Share'em out !

Sunshine

Established
I expected to see a lot of these people in here. But damn, you caught me off guard with Thom Yorke, Tori Amos and Henry Rollins. I thought they were antithetical to this stuff.

And my heart is cleft in twain....

I recently came across this logo for an EDM festival my friends are going to. I find it interesting that this symbol is used so frequently in the scene. If it were ironic, you'd think that would be old by now. These concerts actually feel like brainwashing mind-control events sometimes. The drug culture itself speaks to the idea of neutralizing mass groups of youth as has been shown in the entertainment industry for decades now.

Capture.jpg

ItsObvious

To some extent, I can see how people would do this as a fad thing. Like back in my day, we had the "peace man" sign. But, this Illuminati thing doesn't seem very peaceful.

wisey

I recently came across this logo for an EDM festival my friends are going to. I find it interesting that this symbol is used so frequently in the scene. If it were ironic, you'd think that would be old by now. These concerts actually feel like brainwashing mind-control events sometimes. The drug culture itself speaks to the idea of neutralizing mass groups of youth as has been shown in the entertainment industry for decades now.

View attachment 16685

Did you read Brave new world?

wisey

I expected to see a lot of these people in here. But damn, you caught me off guard with Thom Yorke, Tori Amos and Henry Rollins. I thought they were antithetical to this stuff.

And my heart is cleft in twain....

Only two bands that ,i have never seen use one eye image are Rage Against The Machine and Limp Bizkit.