I see eyes everywhere - AllSeeingEye symbolic pics sharing thread

@iseeeyeseverywhere on instagram, doing a big galery of every picture i can get my hands on
Love the concept of SPOTM but regret there isn't somewhere grouping all of this imagery to analyse them in a raw.
Got some exclusive picture no one spotted yet, check it out and don't hesitate to send pictures !
Enjoy

@iseeeyeseverywhere on instagram, doing a big galery of every picture i can get my hands on
Love the concept of SPOTM but regret there isn't somewhere grouping all of this imagery to analyse them in a raw.
Got some exclusive picture no one spotted yet, check it out and don't hesitate to send pictures !
Enjoy
Could you post a link to the profile? I’ve searched it on google it’s not bringing it up. Many thanks x

Thank you Vytas ! I didn't even know how to find that URL^^
The gallery is updated daily, lot of new pics

L.B.

Established
I might be in the wrong forum, but wanted to share with you my eye spotting. I was at Hobby Lobby and on the display of iron on patches there was a pack of patches that included a single eye AND a rainbow. Wow mk ultra in the craft store.

L.B.

Established
I also saw the packet of iron-on patches at the craft store JoAnns Fabrics and Michaels. I will take a cell phone photo of the, and upload them. It's so freaky to see them at craft stores. I actually have seen a lot of symbolism at the craftstores and i'll take as many pics as i can for you guys.

L.B.

Established
And here I was thinking I was on it when it came to seeing this stuff, blimey!
My favorite blatant super obvious 'we don't care we are going to do it anyways' eye poses are the ones where they are doing the 'ok' 666 symbol. It's so ridiculous and gross.