I, PET Goat III

The Zone

Star
Guess what slipped out recently? Well, what do you think? If you have not seen the previous video, watch it first for context. Hmm, just noticed this has been out for a bit but nobody has been talking about it.

Last edited:

Riptide

Established
I watched that yesterday. Doesn't seem like it's made by the same person as I pet goat ii. The quality is not as good. I like the ending though.

The Zone

Star
I was thinking the same thing on whether it was made by the original persons or people. As I watched it for the second time my guess is it is not or what you said some production quality is missing as is the length of the film.

The WHO declared the Covid outbreak on 3-11-2020. They have played with numerology from the start of this.

Cintra

Star
Thats weird.

What were the particular verses from the Koran that were shown?

peridot

Established
Hmm... I recently finished watching the "Heroes - Reborn" TV series. That building you see in the opening scene reminds me a lot of an ongoing theme in that season.
"The master of time and space" is trapped in a similar building. He had to be taken out of the way so the "nefarious elite" in this show could complete her plan. (ironically to keep a small section of humanity "safe" from a coming disaster)

Mevlan

Bunun çok aptalca bir kurgu olduğunu düşünüyorum. kalite berbat. Teknoloji çağında insanlar dronlara oturdu. çok aptalca.

Mevlan

[QUOTE = "peridot, gönderi: 391724, üye: 3176"]
Hmm ... Geçenlerde "Heroes - Reborn" dizisini izlemeyi bitirdim. Açılış sahnesinde gördüğünüz bina, bana o sezon devam eden birçok temayı hatırlatıyor.
"Zaman ve mekanın efendisi" benzer bir binada sıkışıp kaldı. Bu gösterideki "hain seçkinler" onun planını tamamlayabilmesi için yoldan çekilmesi gerekiyordu. (ironik bir şekilde insanlığın küçük bir bölümünü yaklaşan bir felaketten "güvende" tutmak için)
[/ALINTI]
Heliofant şirketinde hala sadece bir video var. ancak bu video için "keçi evcilleştiriyorum 2" cevabını veriyorlar.

inşa edilecek korku imparatorluğunun sürdürülmesi. Zıtlık sağlamaya çalıştılar. hala dualiteye hizmet ediyorlar.

Nobodybuthere

Established
Guess what slipped out recently? Well, what do you think? If you have not seen the previous video, watch it first for context. Hmm, just noticed this has been out for a bit but nobody has been talking about it.
It was on azerbaijani channel. Looks like somebody's dreams of his religion's supremacy

Mevlan

[QUOTE = "Bölge, yayın: 391705, üye: 31"]
Tahmin ve oğlu ne çıktı? Peki sen ne düşünüyorsun? Önceki Yoga Görmed Müziği, bağlam için önce izleyin. Hmm, bununla birlikte çıktığından fark ettim ama kimse bundan bahsetmedi.
[MEDIA = youtube] tMSwtSvK4IE [/ MEDIA]
[/ ALINTI]

çünkü bu çok aptalca.

Mevlan

[QUOTE = "Helioform, gönderi: 391769, üye: 1110"]
Çok boktan bir animasyon. 3 yaşında bir çocuk daha iyisini yapabilirdi.
[/ALINTI]

Kesinlikle katılıyorum. Ayrıca bu saçma video için bir analiz videosu da yaptılar.

Lurking009

Veteran
I was thinking the same thing on whether it was made by the original persons or people. As I watched it for the second time my guess is it is not or what you said some production quality is missing as is the length of the film.

The WHO declared the Covid outbreak on 3-11-2020. They have played with numerology from the start of this.
Wow... agreed, this is bad and not the original animators. It's like a random string of popular conspiracy visuals strung together to appear "prophetic" and mysterious, and it's obviously pushing islam.

John K

Established
Looks really bad that video.. low quality.

Anyway... We will see the future.. when the future arrives !! For the moment, thid is all especulation.. And I guess everything can change in our favour at any momment. Maybe it just depends of what we believe.

muslimah

Rookie
Wow... agreed, this is bad and not the original animators. It's like a random string of popular conspiracy visuals strung together to appear "prophetic" and mysterious, and it's obviously pushing islam.
I only skimmed through the video before it was taken down (I don't like exposing myself to satanic visuals) but from what I saw I don't think it's pushing Islam. Seems more like it's using Islamic visuals to be "edgy". No one really gets offended anymore when Christian visuals are used since Christians don't seem that passionate about their religion these days. If you asked any Muslim what they thought of this video they'd probably be offended. I really don't think a Muslim made the video, or at least if it was a Muslim it was probably from some deviant sect, since generally music and creating images of beings with souls (animals, humans) is haram.

The Zone

Star
I was all excited when I posted this thinking it was from the original producers. In short, I watched it after making the thread, and once watched think there is no need for this thread at all in that it is a knockoff. That said, no issue if the thread is closed.