I need a list of MK Ultra symbols

Riptide

Established
Here's space cadet Alicia Keys and her official logo. It's her initials "AK" but it's also ambiguously "MK".

AK_Cover_BW_RGB-1024x1021.jpg

Journeyman

Established
I posted some here: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/satanism-in-art-trigger-warning.8566/post-386284

A few of the internal images predominately seen by victims/survivors are trees, the Cabalistic "Tree of Life," with adjoining root systems, infinity loops, ancient symbols and letters, spider webs, mirrors or glass shattering, masks, castles, mazes, demons/monsters/aliens, sea shells, butterflies, snakes, ribbons, bows, flowers, hour glasses, clocks, robots, chain-of-command diagrams and/or schematics of computer circuitry boards...
Source (Note @Vmort thinks he may be unreliable and suggests Svari instead)

and you could probably spot some of them in the artwork that's been posted.

zha_star

Eyes, which tell the slave that their handlers are always watching so they shouldn't try to rebel. The slave could be programmed to listen to music/musicians whose music is meant to program them (famous ones like Barbara Streisand who are also under control and don't know what they are doing). This lets the illuminati control lots of slaves at once, such as by programming them to go to a concert or buy music CDs. So, they could listen to a song where it mentions eyes, or the other themes such as rainbows.

I got this information and the passage below from Thanks for the Memories by Brice Taylor.

That song was Over the Rainbow, and encompasses these lyrics: "When all the world is a hopeless jumble and the raindrops tumble all around, heaven opens a magic lane. When all the clouds darken up the skyway, there's a rainbow highway to be found, leading from your windowpane to a place behind the sun, just a step beyond the rain. Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high, there's a land that I've heard of once in a lullaby. Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue. And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true. Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me. Where troubles melt like lemon drops way above the chimney-tops, that's where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly. Birds fly over the rainbow, why then, oh, why can't I. If all those little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why, can't I?"

To further explain the significance of these word phrases for mind control victims: "...heaven opens a magic lane," was for me a hypnotic induction for mind control. "...there's a rainbow highway to be found, leading from your windowpane to a place behind the sun, just a step beyond..." for me was a program command to switch to the Highway to Heaven, which was a dissociative state in which I went over the rainbow to a subconscious place in my mind where I was commanded not to associate what happened there with my everyday, conscious reality.

In Barbra's duet with Andy Gibb, they sang the song Guilty and the words that powerfully affected me and could effect other ritual abuse/mind control survivors are: Gibb quickly enters the stage from behind singing, "there's danger in the dark," which for me was a subconscious reminder of trauma that occurs in the dark. Over the years, the word 'dark' was linked in my subconscious mind to ritual terrors and horrors, a reminder that commanded me to remember to forget, or else.

Further lyrics were: "...Shadows fallin' baby, we stand alone..." - victims are often told they will be left to stand all alone, that no one outside 'the network' will believe or help them, or even want to be around them. "...Nothing to be guilty for..." - a release for the endless ways many are forced to participate in the evil deeds, puppeted and dictated by our controllers. "...Eyes can see, that we got a highway to the sky..." - victims are told they are always watched, bythe 'eye in the sky' and in other ways by their controllers. Eyes are often a common theme in the art/journal work of victims in recovery. These three small words, "eyes can see..." have powerful meaning, sneaking through a subconscious doorway into the mind of a victim of mind control in order toremind them to watch carefully that they stay in line. "...that we got a highway to the sky..." - can be a hypnotic induction to dissociate in order to receive program. "...how can I win? Where will The tomorrow?" -words of despair, defeat.

198The powerful ending to the duet is: "and we got nothing ...and we got nothing, and we got nothing..."