I Knew Saddam

Etagloc

Superstar
I figured we were not told the truth about him... I have no idea what the more complete, actual truth is about him but the official stories Im told always seem very superficial and simple and the truth always seems to be much more complicated

DesertRose

Superstar
I figured we were not told the truth about him... I have no idea what the more complete, actual truth is about him but the official stories Im told always seem very superficial and simple and the truth always seems to be much more complicated
He was a dictator like all the other dictators in the region. He was singled out because apparently he wanted to sell his oil in a different currency than the dollar same with Gaddafi .

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
no no no no no...

that was not saddam who was tried in court. that was his body double. the real saddam was taken out in a targeted aircraft bombing in the very early days of the war.
story in a nutshell goes as follows: capt. christopher wachter took his jet and bombed a target in iraq, killing saddam, his sons, and all of the leadership right at the very start. (they had the cell phone signals from the leadership who used british made cellphones). he was then congratulated by his commanders and was about to be lauded as a hero when someone in the bush admin. (rumsfeld) realized that if they acknowledged that they took out saddam, they would be guilty of violating an international law on assassination of other leaders in foreign countries, so they had to bury it. they instead pretended to pull saddam out of a spider hole and tried him instead.
dead giveaway is the teeth. saddams teeth are perfect, as he has a limitless dental budget.

my information is from jim fetzer. this account is known as the "mission accomplished fiasco".

check it out: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/08/prweb545204.htm

Etagloc

Superstar
no no no no no...

that was not saddam who was tried in court. that was his body double. the real saddam was taken out in a targeted aircraft bombing in the very early days of the war.
story in a nutshell goes as follows: capt. christopher wachter took his jet and bombed a target in iraq, killing saddam, his sons, and all of the leadership right at the very start. (they had the cell phone signals from the leadership who used british made cellphones). he was then congratulated by his commanders and was about to be lauded as a hero when someone in the bush admin. (rumsfeld) realized that if they acknowledged that they took out saddam, they would be guilty of violating an international law on assassination of other leaders in foreign countries, so they had to bury it. they instead pretended to pull saddam out of a spider hole and tried him instead.
dead giveaway is the teeth. saddams teeth are perfect, as he has a limitless dental budget.

my information is from jim fetzer. this account is known as the "mission accomplished fiasco".

check it out: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/08/prweb545204.htm
the plot thickens