I just can't assimilate that we have a Satanic World Government

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Synapsis , electrical impulse = energy
So you believe that youre simply a robot with impulses? Created by a force that cant even create?

Do you think the house youre in now or the phone youre typing with now was manufactured out of impulse?

help myself, nobody guide me and God didn't speak to me...send me the telephone number :S
interesting....if you have no guidance whatsoever then what are your moral basis...do you think drinking is right...murdering is right....p***philia is right...elighten me.

he does have a telephone called the Bible, he has a lot of customers but he gives great services. Love and Mercy applied ;)

So you believe that youre simply a robot with impulses? Created by a force that cant even create?

Do you think the house youre in now or the phone youre typing with now was manufactured out of impulse?

interesting....if you have no guidance whatsoever then what are your moral basis...do you think drinking is right...murdering is right....p***philia is right...elighten me.

he does have a telephone called the Bible, he has a lot of customers but he gives great services. Love and Mercy applied ;)
Well said.

I guess you just have to accept that the truth was unveiled to you for a reason. It’s an honour, not a curse.

rainerann

Star
5 years ago, when somebody talked me about a Satanic World Government, I thought he was crazy and I said to myself, okay, there is a rich group of people whom control the world, but the are not satanist...

Now, 5 years after, I found this World Govement is completly SATANIC, but I just can't assimilated. Knowing the truth It's makes me feel really sad and insecure.
It's like finding out that Santa Claus doesn't exist.

How do you handle all the information that we have? how do you assimilate that we have a Satanic World Government? any advise?
basically, I remind myself that anything that can’t endeavor to gather open support, will ultimately fail. The reason why anything like this would have to be kept secret is because it would be rejected by the majority if it were out in the open. Therefore, if you were to consider a strategy, this reality already gives you an advantage.

I think this is important to remember in my regular life. Even though people might not think that people would organize together to try an elevate themselves as gods. Even if the majority of people you know would reject anything you ever tried to say about this and think you were nuts or whatever. The reason they are in a position to reject this possibility is entirely because no one is going to go out and canvas the community for support in a plan for world domination.

then, it is important to realize that there is still a lot of innocence in the world. I try to enjoy this frequency with others I guess. If people are guilty of something, be innocent. The majority will always favor innocence.

John K

Established
mmm, nope, I didn't say we are like robots, I believe we have a soul too, and in my point of view, the soul is also energy. But, as I said before, I don't know what or who had inciated the first spark.

Well, I like to drink one or two glasses of wine every weekend, I don't see any problem about it. Of course murder and pedophili.a are wrong, also still, hurt and lie! you just have to use your common sense. For the 99% of the people, use the common sense is enough to act in the right way.

he does have a telephone called the Bible, he has a lot of customers but he gives great services.
I'm not sure if "God" spoked with any of the "prophets" in the Bible..(Noé, Moises, Jesus, etc). But, I use my common sense to analyse if thoses "prophets" had teached something right or wrong.

John K

Established
@John K

How do you define satanic?

Because some people would say your 'as above, so below' avatar is a satanic symbol.
why do you think is satanic?

'as above, so below" may have diferents interpretations. For me this is a representation of the astral chart when we born, the position of the planets (above) determinate somes characteristics of our mind (below).

Well, 'as above, so below" was teached by hermes/toth ..that's why you think is satanic? For me, knowledge is not satanic...
For me , acts like kill and hurt, are satanic.

John K

Established
basically, I remind myself that anything that can’t endeavor to gather open support, will ultimately fail. The reason why anything like this would have to be kept secret is because it would be rejected by the majority if it were out in the open. Therefore, if you were to consider a strategy, this reality already gives you an advantage.

I think this is important to remember in my regular life. Even though people might not think that people would organize together to try an elevate themselves as gods. Even if the majority of people you know would reject anything you ever tried to say about this and think you were nuts or whatever. The reason they are in a position to reject this possibility is entirely because no one is going to go out and canvas the community for support in a plan for world domination.

then, it is important to realize that there is still a lot of innocence in the world. I try to enjoy this frequency with others I guess. If people are guilty of something, be innocent. The majority will always favor innocence.
I think the problems with sheeps has several causes: innocence, ignorance, lack of interests and stupidity.

Cintra

Star
why do you think is satanic?

'as above, so below" may have diferents interpretations. For me this is a representation of the astral chart when we born, the position of the planets (above) determinate somes characteristics of our mind (below).

Well, 'as above, so below" was teached by hermes/toth ..that's why you think is satanic? For me, knowledge is not satanic...
For me , acts like kill and hurt, are satanic.
I don't think it is satanic.
I think its hermetic.
But that’s a personal opinion.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
mmm, nope, I didn't say we are like robots, I believe we have a soul too, and in my point of view, the soul is also energy. But, as I said before, I don't know what or who had inciated the first spark.
Although you never said it, it seems implied since you did say that the feelings we have are electrical impulses that leads me to a conclusion that we aren't human then since everything I do is out of electrical impulse.... That's being a robot in my opinion.

Well at least now we are getting somewhere since you know that there is someone that created the spark , the next step is to figure who it is. At this point you can either chose to find out or be struck with a harsh reality with no turning back. Which one do you chose?

How can the soul be energy?
Well, I like to drink one or two glasses of wine every weekend, I don't see any problem about it. Of course murder and pedophili.a are wrong, also still, hurt and lie! you just have to use your common sense. For the 99% of the people, use the common sense is enough to act in the right way.
Well that thing you call common sense applies to you and those who perhaps surround you.

In my country, specifically traditional households, minors(younger then 18) are basically legal at the age of 16 and young kids can be married off without the law being involved since it's cultural. In their eyes it's okay to marry off a 12 year old to a 50 year old man.

That of course is disgusting which I agree that it's p***philia and it's wrong. However not many people share my view that's because I have a different moral basis compared to other people of my culture. And that moral basis was ingrained in me through my parents who taught me to live the Christian way.

Now I reference this to say that you didn't get your 'common sense' from your head. It came from somewhere, you were taught it's wrong by someone, one way or another and whoever that person is who taught you that, learnt it from somewhere else which is a continuous cycle which leads to the originator who distinguished what was good and bad. That would be God, not energy. (Since as you said, energy doesn't tell you what to do right.)

Drinking is wrong since there is nothing good that comes from it. Most car accidents are due to drunk driving and it damages your body whether you drink it in moderation or not. If one has the excuse that they don't drink alcohol to get drunk, then drink juice. This can be compared to someone smoking weed not to get high.
I'm not sure if "God" spoked with any of the "prophets" in the Bible..(Noé, Moises, Jesus, etc). But, I use my common sense to analyse if thoses "prophets" had teached something right or wrong.
You can't distinguish what is right or wrong if you've never been taught what is right or wrong. You claimed to have come from energy therefore how are you able to distinguish then from a force which gives you no guidance nor orders? Where does your 'common sense' come from?

Jesus was not a prophet by the way, he was the son of man, God manifested in flesh....massuve difference between the other two.

Moses and Noah.... they were prophets.

Moses was there to lead the Israelite out of Egypt where they were enslaved and Noah was there to warn people of the judgment(the big flood) which was to occur due to the people's sinful lives.

God was working through them and whoever God works through is teaching the right thing 100%.

John K

Established
How can the soul be energy?
If the soul did not have energy, it would not exist.
"Nothing is immobile; everything moves; everything vibrates."
what do you think about the composition of the soul? if is not energy, what is?

In my country, specifically traditional households, minors(younger then 18) are basically legal at the age of 16 and young kids can be married off without the law being involved since it's cultural. In their eyes it's okay to marry off a 12 year old to a 50 year old man.
One thing is common sense, and other thing is learned cultural behaviors. I think the marry between a 12 year old and a 50 year old is a cultural behavior. I believe the common sense has a biological root:
1- She is not completly physical and mental development.
2-A pregnant at just 12 years old can bring complications because she is not completly development
3- he can't not take care of his family in the near future because he will be old and ill.
4- he can't not satisfy a women because he is old.

Now I reference this to say that you didn't get your 'common sense' from your head. It came from somewhere, you were taught it's wrong by someone, one way or another and whoever that person is who taught you that, learnt it from somewhere else which is a continuous cycle which leads to the originator who distinguished what was good and bad.
I understand your point, but for me all the things that someone taught to a person, are not necessarily aligned with common sense. If somebody ( parents, grandparents, etc) taught you something , that doesn't mean that is Good. But, I'm agree with you about somes values and rules of christianity are aligned to common sense ( the biological common sense).

Drinking is wrong since there is nothing good that comes from it. Most car accidents are due to drunk driving and it damages your body whether you drink it in moderation or not. If one has the excuse that they don't drink alcohol to get drunk, then drink juice. This can be compared to someone smoking weed not to get high.
what is the problem with drink if you are not going to drive ? I'm not telling you to get drunk, just drink somes glasses.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
5 years ago, when somebody talked me about a Satanic World Government, I thought he was crazy and I said to myself, okay, there is a rich group of people whom control the world, but the are not satanist...

Now, 5 years after, I found this World Govement is completly SATANIC, but I just can't assimilated. Knowing the truth It's makes me feel really sad and insecure.
It's like finding out that Santa Claus doesn't exist.

How do you handle all the information that we have? how do you assimilate that we have a Satanic World Government? any advise?
I think an nwo is being pushed for. Especially with recent events.
The best I can say is just keep your guard up. Like the title of this site.

Stay vigilant. The thing is you’re not going to wake everyone up as far as the rabbit hole goes. I often question conspiracy theories myself just cause some seem to far fetched and tin hat delusional but it does make me question narratives/motives of those in charge

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
If the soul did not have energy, it would not exist.
"Nothing is immobile; everything moves; everything vibrates."
what do you think about the composition of the soul? if is not energy, what is?

One thing is common sense, and other thing is learned cultural behaviors. I think the marry between a 12 year old and a 50 year old is a cultural behavior. I believe the common sense has a biological root:
1- She is not completly physical and mental development.
2-A pregnant at just 12 years old can bring complications because she is not completly development
3- he can't not take care of his family in the near future because he will be old and ill.
4- he can't not satisfy a women because he is old.

I understand your point, but for me all the things that someone taught to a person, are not necessarily aligned with common sense. If somebody ( parents, grandparents, etc) taught you something , that doesn't mean that is Good. But, I'm agree with you about somes values and rules of christianity are aligned to common sense ( the biological common sense).

what is the problem with drink if you are not going to drive ? I'm not telling you to get drunk, just drink somes glasses.
If you believe that we are made up of energy, there is no place for the soul in that equation you've just mentioned. Energy can neither be destroyed nor created therefore our mortal bodies should be eternal according to you.

Now the soul is the spirit or essence(inherent thing or idea not accidental) of a person usually thought to consist of ones thoughts and personality. Often believed to live on after a persons death(again.....energy can't be destroyed).

Now how can your "soul" which by your beliefs is non existent, exist?. You can't be destroyed right yet if I were to place a bullet to your head and shoot you, your mortal body will die, get eaten by maggots and you'll be left with your bones(if they are still there). You won't be able to speak or do any of the things you've done before such as eat, poop, pee, run and etc because you are ....dead.

You say that we were created by energy that means we have no purpose whatsoever and to have a soul there is a purpose behind it which is why I asked, how can energy be a soul?......This was a rhetorical question since obviously the soul can't be energy due to the explanation I've given you above.

The composition of the soul IS (not I believe it to be) but IS made by God, for God is a spirit who made us spirits then placed us into human bodies. This gives a whole lot of explanation as we can speak, love, laugh and etc which mimicks our creator.

Genesis: 1. 26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. - Bible Offline

Genesis: 2. 7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. - Bible Offline

The our is us when we were still spirits then God breathed into us the the breath of live them we became a LIVING SOUL. So we became humans with a soul within us.

This explains a whole lot then energy.

Common sense IS derived from cultural behaviour like I said before, this applies to you and although you may be right which I believe so morally yet for them it seems right but its wrong. That's why I say that the common sense you speak of applies to you and those who surround YOU. And you happen to be right about this therefore wherever it came from has a source and there are only two, right or wrong, bad or good, God or the devil.

If you mean biological as in humans then you must view those humans as god to make that assumption that common sense came from there. Whoever made "common sense" must be the originator of it. Whoever decided that humans should and shouldn't do particular things must've created us for they know us entirely.

And since you believe we were created by a force with no meaning to life and only offers electrical impulses then there is no moral standard set for human nature. r*pe shouldn't mean anything to you, molestation shouldn't mean anything to you for there's no meaning behind it. You do what you want to do since energy doesn't tell you anything instead you follow yourself and the rest of human nature should also, meaning jails shouldn't even exist. Let the psychopath in jail out, it doesn't mean anything if he stabs you, its simply an electrical impulse from your body when you scream in pain.

:)

We are all just energy now aren't we :)

Refer to the example I placed earlier for you

Lemme rephrase it.

"Whats the problem with smoking, if you're not going to drive. I'm not telling you to get high, just have a few puffs."

Tell me.....does this statement not sound very much so contradictory to itself. Its like throwing yourself in fire and saying you won't get burnt....its just for a few minutes to feel the rush, while the entire purpose of that blazing fire is to burn you.

John K

Established
If you believe that we are made up of energy, there is no place for the soul in that equation you've just mentioned. Energy can neither be destroyed nor created therefore our mortal bodies should be eternal according to you.
i think our body is energy and is prisioner of the TIME. And I believe our soul are also energy but it's not prisioner of TIME.
Tha's the WHOLE problem here: the TIME.

Our souls are immortal ( they don't have time) and our bodies are mortal ( they have time). All material things are mortal..they are prisioners of time.

You say that we were created by energy that means we have no purpose whatsoever and to have a soul there is a purpose behind
I think you missunderstood my comment. I didn't say that we don't have a purpose. I believe that we have a purpose of tasting this material world, learn and try to enjoy it. Ofcourse, none want to get ill and die, but in the meantime we can enjoy this life for a while.

God is a spirit who made us spirits then placed us into human bodies.
I still believe God is energy. But is not prisioner of time. I call God to the first spark of energy, it's make sense to me. And it's imposible to destroy this energy. Because this energy has no time. It's eternal. Like our souls.

I'm still using the concept of time, because in my vision of the universe, it's very relevant. Maybe in a few year I will change my mind. I just telling you what it makes sense to me, with knowledge that I have in this moment.

If you mean biological as in humans then you must view those humans as god to make that assumption that common sense came from there. Whoever made "common sense" must be the originator of it. Whoever decided that humans should and shouldn't do particular things must've created us for they know us entirely.

And since you believe we were created by a force with no meaning to life and only offers electrical impulses then there is no moral standard set for human nature. r*pe shouldn't mean anything to you, molestation shouldn't mean anything to you for there's no meaning behind it. You do what you want to do since energy doesn't tell you anything instead you follow yourself and the rest of human nature should also, meaning jails shouldn't even exist. Let the psychopath in jail out, it doesn't mean anything if he stabs you, its simply an electrical impulse from your body when you scream in pain.
Okay, I will reformulate my respond about biological common sense:
I think we can use our biological common sense to guides us. I think all people born with a good biological common sense but in somes cases, some people learned a bad behavior from their parents or close social group), and their biological common sense is damaged . For this kind of people we can create laws and try to conduct their behavior ( I said TRY) . But for NORMAL people, we don't need laws, we use our biological common sense, and this common sense is NOT damaged by our parents and close social group. Because our parents and close social group ALSO have a biological common sense that has not being damaged.

Tell me.....does this statement not sound very much so contradictory to itself. Its like throwing yourself in fire and saying you won't get burnt....its just for a few minutes to feel the rush, while the entire purpose of that blazing fire is to burn you.
how can you compare to smoke weed with throwing youself in fire?
they are completly different things. If you can't not control yourself, then you have a damaged biological common sense. And you have a psychological problem ( and you probably had learned this bad behavior from your parents or your social group OR you are using the abuse of drugs as a way to deal with an emotional conflict ( also generated from your parents or social group) .

are you christian? because you sounds like a muslim.. free yourself. You only live ones.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
i think our body is energy and is prisioner of the TIME. And I believe our soul are also energy but it's not prisioner of TIME.
Tha's the WHOLE problem here: the TIME.

Our souls are immortal ( they don't have time) and our bodies are mortal ( they have time). All material things are mortal..they are prisioners of time.
True, we are prisoners of time yet the conception of having a soul doesn't exist in the context of energy. I refferred to you why that is so. The problem isn't time, it's way bigger then that and I'm kinda upset that you aren't getting it.

Why do you think we are prisoners of time? Why is it happening to us? Much rather why are we punished by it?

You believe we have an eternal soul and a mortal body. One of those is true and that's the mortal body, your soul will either gain eternal life or death. Your soul isn't eternal for it was created, whoever you pick is what you will get.

To have eternal life you must be with the one who is eternal and that is God.

I think you missunderstood my comment. I didn't say that we don't have a purpose. I believe that we have a purpose of tasting this material world, learn and try to enjoy it. Ofcourse, none want to get ill and die, but in the meantime we can enjoy this life for a while.
That's contradictory to your beliefs.

Can a rock make a human being?
No
Can energy make a human being?
No
Why?
Because they are both creation and cannot create that leaves one option, God.

If you were created by energy you have to be in its image. You said that we get feelings such as love, happiness and etc from electrical impulses. That means humans are robots therefore there is no meaning to their lives.

Energy doesn't rule over your life or guide you, love you therefore there is no meaning to life. Now that's obviously false since look around you, the world is literally falling apart...... The question is why is it happening!?

In physics, energy is the quantitative property that must be transferred to an object in order to perform work on, or to heat, the object. Energy is a conserved quantity; the law of conservation of energy states that energy can be converted in form, but not created or destroyed.

Do you get how this belief is extremely sideways. It doesn't make sense to the point whereas you don't even know where you stand with it.
I still believe God is energy. But is not prisioner of time. I call God to the first spark of energy, it's make sense to me. And it's imposible to destroy this energy. Because this energy has no time. It's eternal. Like our souls.

I'm still using the concept of time, because in my vision of the universe, it's very relevant. Maybe in a few year I will change my mind. I just telling you what it makes sense to me, with knowledge that I have in this moment.
God isn't energy nor the first spark. A god is an object of worship. God is to be worshipped, therefore he can't be energy.

True, God isn't a prisoner of time he is eternal yet to gain eternity we must be with him.

Oh dear well energy can't be a God since it becomes tired

Again I say, if you believe that you were made by energy that means you have no soul and no point in life. If you believe that you are made up of energy that means you cant be destroyed and you can be destroyed since you die. In this sense it would be hypocritical of you to think that you have a soul since to have a soul that means you have meaning in life.

Energy was created despite popular belief by God. Energy never created the Lord God. Energy is created. God created energy.

The reason why people fathom that energy can't be created nor destroyed is because they don't know what created it.

I hope you do change your mind soon, don't rely on what makes sense to you instead the truth. Take a good look at your surroundings and you'll notice se many faults in this energy theology.

, I will reformulate my respond about biological common sense:
I think we can use our biological common sense to guides us. I think all people born with a good biological common sense but in somes cases, some people learned a bad behavior from their parents or close social group), and their biological common sense is damaged . For this kind of people we can create laws and try to conduct their behavior ( I said TRY) . But for NORMAL people, we don't need laws, we use our biological common sense, and this common sense is NOT damaged by our parents and close social group. Because our parents and close social group ALSO have a biological common sense that has not being damaged
Whoever made "common sense" must be the originator of it. Whoever decided that humans should and shouldn't do particular things must've created us for they know us entirely.

Energy doesn't create common sense remembers there are no rules to energy, it doesn't create biological sense only impulses.

This means I interpreted that question right which leads me back to the same question. Who made that "common sense" since energy doesn't have it.
how can you compare to smoke weed with throwing youself in fire?
they are completly different things. If you can't not control yourself, then you have a damaged biological common sense. And you have a psychological problem ( and you probably had learned this bad behavior from your parents or your social group OR you are using the abuse of drugs as a way to deal with an emotional conflict ( also generated from your parents or social group) .
This has nothing to do with self control and moreso you're damaging your body by stuffing it with dangerous chemicals. The examples I gave you were to emphasize how utterly foolish it is to say you drink alcohol to not get drunk since that is the complete opposite reason as to why alcohol was made. Alcohol was made to make you tipsy.

Thats why you have options... Non-alcoholic or alcoholic.

I compared it to fire since it's dangerous like fire. Moreso if you read my examples, they were two, I mimicked your statement by replacing it with weed then I summed both examples in my third one about fire.

Perhaps I should've said, stop playing with fire or else you'll get burnt.

Onto the biological factor you mention again...

Do you notice how you're contradicting the very thing you believe. You believe you were created by energy yet you still fathom believe that there is such a thing as biological common sense.

Repeatedly I tell you that everything has a creator. The creator you mentioned is literally a ball of energy that gets transferred around in time. Your creator can't speak nor instill rules over your life yet you believe that it created you even though it is impossible for it to have created you. Like my previous example, a rock can't produce a human. A spider can't produce a human therefore the first rock, spider and human had to have an original creator. And energy is not the answer.

are you christian? because you sounds like a muslim.. free yourself. You only live ones
If you would've read my previous post you would notice two things.

1.) I referenced the Bible never the Quran
2.) I distinguished to you that Jesus Christ is God manifested in flesh. (this is one of the core beliefs that completely separate Muslims and Christians.)

Whatever Christians you've seen drinking, they are not actual Christians for the Bible commands us to always be ready when the enemy attacks us therefore we mustn't be in drunkenness.

Another thing, don't confuse every person who calls themselves Christian to be Christian. You must analyze their character and actions first to determine that. And whoever calls themselves Christian and mixes with the world is a hypocrite.

If Muslims do this then props to them as well for not drinking